DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Azrayal i think i have caught glimpse of what Kumiko is aiming at, she is looking for a man to replace her lame excuse of a brother , tactician with military experience perhaps? :cool:
I was wondering , would it be possible to get one or two good infiltrate/take-down joint op with Deb, Kumi and MC, just to test MC capability as replacement? Add some of Deb's sense of humor ofc. As i see it , MC would now probably be 40year old virgin if it wasn't for deb ? but he is opening up.
Anyway , joint OP with them would be awesome to see!
And maybe in return they can then take down wannabe power struggle fight on MC's side
Deb would likely be a complete failure at that and a liability. She has neither the background or training for it, nor did she reacted well earlier in a dangerous situation. I would not be bringing her unless I wanted to commit suicide. :p

MC is the special ops, not Deb, she is mainly administrative ...... Now I can get people would think different based on what Deb spews in the game and how MC is acting, but that is the setup of the story. :p

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
Deb would likely be a complete failure at that and a liability. She has neither the background or training for it, nor did she reacted well earlier in a dangerous situation. I would not be bringing her unless I wanted to commit suicide. :p

MC is the special ops, not Deb, she is mainly administrative ......
I bet to differ. As MC commented. She has desire and cunning! (check pool game with milly) maybe she was reserved and let her brother deal with situation on ocasion, but that doesnt prove that she is less capable or without training. There is also a fact that she said : Bro, we can take them down together! (moment when Kumiko guards intercepted them. Proving that she does have skills and training. Ofc not nearly as MC , but hardly liability!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I bet to differ. As MC commented. She has desire and cunning! (check pool game with milly) maybe she was reserved and let her brother deal with situation on ocasion, but that doesnt prove that she is less capable or without training. There is also a fact that she said : Bro, we can take them down together! (moment when Kumiko guards intercepted them. Proving that she does have skills and training.
No it proves she thinks she has, but nothing in her background backs that up nor anything in her behavior does. Saint Deb is all bluster and no substance. :)

Besides have you ever seen Deb reserved in this game or let MC deal with a situation without her butting her nose in whenever she had even the slightest chance to do so? :p

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
No it proves she thinks she has, but nothing in her background backs that up nor anything in her behavior does. Saint Deb is all bluster and no substance. :)

Besides have you ever seen Deb reserved in this game or let MC deal with a situation without her butting her nose in whenever she had even the slightest chance to do so? :p
---No it proves she thinks she has, but nothing in her background backs that up nor anything in her behavior does. Saint Deb is all bluster and no substance. :)

You have no proff to claim that. it just your hatred towards her saying it. There is nowhere in game that specifically explains her role in military nor it explains her background

---Besides have you ever seen Deb reserved in this game or let MC deal with a situation without her butting her nose in whenever she had even the slightest chance to do so?

She was hugging crying Milly at the time, she did what was required at the time. Doesn't prove her lack of skills.
As witnessed a lot of times, she is cunning, she has passion and is very attenuative to notice people feelings around her, so she went with where she was needed. Milly at the time.

There is no person that went to military school be it administrative or not and didnt went throu combat drill! Its a must training for everyone. And also there is no proof that she was administration only!
P.S Administration , does not rise in ranks
As for drive and cunning , there is prime example how it could be very good (in De Luca Familly) with little training she can be as useful as next guy

Last edited:

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I bet to differ. As MC commented. She has desire and cunning! (check pool game with milly) maybe she was reserved and let her brother deal with situation on ocasion, but that doesnt prove that she is less capable or without training. There is also a fact that she said : Bro, we can take them down together! (moment when Kumiko guards intercepted them. Proving that she does have skills and training. Ofc not nearly as MC , but hardly liability!
Your also forgetting the fact that if you do trust her to help take down Kimikos guards Deb ends up getting shot in the head.

Reactions: eddie987

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
If you go with her suggestion to "take them down", she ends up with one more hole in her head, so I wouldn't say that's a good sign about her abilities. Of course what you suggest would probably end up with Deb adding Kumiko to her harem, so I wouldn't be surprised if the dev went that way...

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
Your also forgetting the fact that if you do trust her to help take down Kimikos guards Deb ends up getting shot in the head.
proves nothing really. Look at the developer comments at the end.
He forcibly made that ending because of people who hate Deb < he even made rollback !
Just to satisfy people hate toward her. Which is sexists and sux

n "Now I know what {i}some{/i} of you may be thinking, \"YES, the bitch is finally dead!\"."
n "Sorry to disappoint you, but Deb still has a part to play in this story. You can however, watch this part repeatedly if it brings you a little pleasure!"

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
He forcibly made that ending because of people who hate Deb < he even made rollback !
what are you talking about? In your post you said" There is also a fact that she said : Bro, we can take them down together! (moment when Kumiko guards intercepted them. Proving that she does have skills and training " her getting shot in the head disproves your argument that she has skills and training.

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
what are you talking about? In your post you said" There is also a fact that she said : Bro, we can take them down together! (moment when Kumiko guards intercepted them. Proving that she does have skills and training " her getting shot in the head disproves your argument that she has skills and training.
read post above.
P.S
Since MC had a choice it would prove he is a lame as noob next door. Neither happened.
IN such case, he would willingly jeopardize life of his daughter , sister and him self vs two armed guys? What that says about MC then?

Last edited:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I'm not sure you know how sexism works... You are the one treating her differently because of her gender.

But on the other hand, come on, girl on girl is not really cucking is it?

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
nevermoreXX

So the facepalm was because you would feel the same way for him if it was Dave instead of Deb banging the MC's wife behind his back and groping all the women, or do you really think that people dislike her because she's a woman and not because of the way she acts?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
---No it proves she thinks she has, but nothing in her background backs that up nor anything in her behavior does. Saint Deb is all bluster and no substance. :)

You have no proff to claim that. it just your hatred towards her saying it. There is nowhere in game that specifically explains her role in military nor it explains her background

---Besides have you ever seen Deb reserved in this game or let MC deal with a situation without her butting her nose in whenever she had even the slightest chance to do so?

She was hugging crying Milly at the time, she did what was required at the time. Doesn't prove her lack of skills.
As witnessed a lot of times, she is cunning, she has passion and is very attenuative to notice people feelings around her, so she went with where she was needed. Milly at the time.

There is no person that went to military school be it administrative or not and didnt went through combat drill! Its a must training for everyone. And also there is no proof that she was administration only!
As for drive and cunning , there is prime example how it could be very good (in De Luca Familly) with little training she can be as useful as next guy
Well all her actions more or less proof it and yes at very start of game it gets referred to that she is considered a tough bitch but is in administration. Thing is just military drill does not make you suited to combat duties let alone for special ops (For your information most western countries do have female special ops though they tend to be more rare, so Deb not being one is not discrimination but her not getting through tests. i am pretty sure with her personnality and MC being one she did apply at some point, but was not found suited for kinda obvious reasons if look at her behavior in the game:) Admittedly with how MC acts in game it is a miracle he was ever accepted, he does not seem to have the mental capabilties required either ).

There is a reason those people are actively selected and then heavily trained. Just the fact she undermines him and is giving orders to others in that situation shows she is incompetent. Any other special ops or even well trained soldier would never have intervened with the orders or keep him from giving orders as the most qualified person to take command at that moment and that was MC, not Deb and she knows it.

Also you seem to forget that the only one in game that is capable of having a good idea of their respective skill levels called for MC to protect Milly and not Deb, despite the fact she had kept MC away from Milly for her reasons for years (no I do not believe that was the one or only one she officially gave in the letter :p) and was even willing to emotionally stunt her daughter for that. Which gives some serious indication that Deb is not up to the task .......

Now nowhere did I disclaim she is not a driven conniving and manipulative bitch that is good at exploiting others emotions. Just I did not see her using those skills for any positive reasons or compassion and only out of selfishness to further her own goals. :p Now I might be prejudiced on that I admit, but that is how it felt to me on the whole. Just as her love of MC is incredibly obsessive and possessive and not healthy.

Besides I do not hate Deb as such and get Dev wanted her to be as she is, except for what she helped do to emotionally abuse Milly (that one is unforgivable to me and is also a serious question mark hanging over the Mother and rest of the family), just not sure what her role is in this game though and looking forward to seeing that:
-antagonist or strongly connected to antagonists
-the blustering bitch she seems to be, that is being played and used by others (possibly the Ex)
-just the psycho manipulative bitch she seems based upon her actions and choices, that among others things preferred her brother to be emotionally wrecked so she could keep him for herself at whatever cost. That is more a stand in the way as a wingman.

Last edited:

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
DA22
without quoting your entire post.
Yeah as u said and i agree you are driven by prejudice about her.
I did not see possessive or obsessive persona in her. Jealous , yes , for sure. But not others.
She tried to have 3some with mc on more then one occasion, she even said her words) i will back down totally , just so her attention is fully faced toward mc (when talking about milly)
When seducing Jules, her first reaction was to involve MC , which noob rejected at the time. But it proves her character and her love to MC.(possesive and obsessive people do not do that)
I am sorry that we can't see eye to eye regarding Deb , looking at your points u made regarding her. I think she is a bitchy , yes. But she is all heart and is actually very receptive to feelings of people and can read them well. Just that her actions are sometimes out of place. lets face it, she did live for at least 7 years alone! without her brother. She had to develop some sort of mechanism to fight off , most likely forcefull males in army. We all know how forceful they can be!?

They are from England. England has big amount of females in army , even special ops. up to almost 40% according to info are female.
Deb was not NCO, they are charged with paper pushing, not actual military personel , she has risen in rank , which means she has seen either combat , most likely or some kind of achievement in her carrier.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
DA22
without quoting your entire post.
Yeah as u said and i agree you are driven by prejudice about her.
I did not see possessive or obsessive persona in her. Jealous , yes , for sure. But not others.
She tried to have 3some with mc on more then one occasion, she even said i will back down totally , just so her attention is fully faced toward mc (when talking about milly)
When seducing Jules, her first reaction was to involve MC , which noob rejected at the time. But it proves her character and her love to MC.
I am sorry that we can't see eye to eye regarding Deb , looking at your points u made regarding her. I think she is a bitchy , yes. But she is all heart and is actually very receptive to feelings of people and can read them well. Just that her actions are sometimes out of place. lets face it, she did live for at least 7 years alone! without her brother. She had to develop some sort of mechanism to fight off , most likely forcefull males in army. We all know how forceful they can be!?

They are from England. England has big amount of females in army , even special ops. up to almost 40% according to info are female.
Deb was not NCO, they are charged with paper pushing, not actual military personel , she has risen in rank , which means she has seen either combat , most likely or some kind of achievement in her carrier.
We will have to agree to disagree on Deb, :p To me her action do not proof love, but obsession that already started way before those 7 years. Partly I suspect it was MC marrying the Ex and to me it seems Deb likely hates MC almost as much as she loves him in a way. It will be interesting to see where Dev takes this story whether you or me are right, but I predict some serious hard and painful days ahead for Deb when some truths are revealed, not even talking about MC when he learns that basically all those he loves and trusted have willing betrayed him and his daughter. Whether those were for good or bad reasons originally.

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
We will have to agree to disagree on Deb, :p To me her action do not proof love, but obsession that already started way before those 7 years. Partly I suspect it was MC marrying the Ex and to me it seems Deb likely hates MC almost as much as she loves him in a way. It will be interesting to see where Dev takes this story whether you or me are right, but I predict some serious hard and painful days ahead for Deb when some truths are revealed, not even talking about MC when he learns that basically all those he loves and trusted have willing betrayed him and his daughter. Whether those were for good or bad reasons originally.
Have u noticed that Deb started wearing dresses ? After just one mention from MC.
Alright fair enough we dont agree on view of her.
I love her.
And with some taming and less swearing she would be perfect.
P.S
I really can't see the "obsessive" part. Obsessive people tend to learn every single quirk you have and then make them selfs be what u want them to be without question. Possesive people would never let person of her obsession/possession be with someone else and yet she even forced mc to have sex with others.. Yeah she is very sex driven but not obsesive or possesive. some jealousy only

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Have u noticed that Deb started wearing dresses ? After just one mention from MC.
Alright fair enough we dont agree on view of her.
I love her.
And with some taming and less swearing she would be perfect.
P.S
I really can't see the "obsessive" part. Obsessive people tend to learn every single quirk you have and then make them selfs be what u want them to be without question. Possesive people would never let person of her obsession/possession be with someone else and yet she even forced mc to have sex with others.. Yeah she is very sex driven but not obsesive or possesive. some jealousy only
Let us just agree to disagree for now, basically I have given all my arguments also earlier why I think differently about her and until we get more information from dev in game there is not much more to add and you have every right to feel different.. :) We will see later.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
Let us just agree to disagree for now, basically I have given all my arguments also earlier why I think differently about her and until we get more information from dev in game there is not much more to add and you have every right to feel different.. :) We will see later.
hopefully before i reach MC's age... o_O:eek:

I wonder.. Kumiko mentioned incest genes.. Did they come from mc+deb mom? She was kinda acting freely with her sister.. :devilish: :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DA22

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
It will be interesting to see where Dev takes this story whether you or me are right, but I predict some serious hard and painful days ahead for Deb when some truths are revealed, not even talking about MC when he learns that basically all those he loves and trusted have willing betrayed him and his daughter. Whether those were for good or bad reasons originally.
I think this is the likely future for Deb. I know Deb has her fans, but scroll back the last 20 pages and you'll see there are a lot more reasons to suspect/not trust Deb, then there are that she's an actual good person. Frankly, I just want the game to get back to the story, this whole Deb debate is what make people think she's the real MC of this game.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I think this is the likely future for Deb. I know Deb has her fans, but scroll back the last 20 pages and you'll see there are a lot more reasons to suspect/not trust Deb, then there are that she's an actual good person. Frankly, I just want the game to get back to the story, this whole Deb debate is what make people think she's the real MC of this game.
Well the saddest thing in a way would be if she is actually deep down a good person if very flawed that has been played to perfection by someone who knew her and her flaws to cause maximum hurt to all involved. At this moment in game, I really do not think that is an impossibility.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
So I replayed the game three or four times with different choices and also looked at the code some more, and I have to say, well-done dev, there is far more subtlety to the point system then I initially thought, a couple of thoughs, for those worried about the Willpower points, so far the only thing it does is give you extra options not take any away, and I hope it keeps being that way, the MC points work the same way, but they do come with relationship costs, and one thing that I will complain is that although they have negative relationship points the opposite choice doesn't give us positive RP, now I can excuse that as the character just taking the MC for granted so I'm not going to complain too much, besides that, well, I was pleasantly surprised, and sad, because there is one extra scene with Julia that i haven't figured out a way to get without losing RP points, that is actually kind of a good thing depending on your point of view, also it changes character interactions by a bit which made me understand some of the players point of view better, still mostly don't agree, but i understand better, so from a dev perspective: Very well done, from my player perspective: God dammit i didn't want it to affect that much, but still a good thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Glooskabe
3.00 star(s) 103 Votes