Azrayal

Game Developer
May 31, 2018
Why are the download links for win and mac just white text and not download links?
The update was not due for public release until the 22nd October, my patrons get early access. It seems that one of my patrons may be an admin on here and they decided to take it upon themselves to post it on here.
I have since edited the main page and removed the links.

treyW77

Jan 17, 2020
I have to say this and i am not trying to be rude but this is something you cannot really stop and i have said it before and i will continue to say this --- when someone gives you money it should not be for the game itself BUT more for the hard work you put into it. I went to your Pat page and notice your not bringing in much and that is a shame cause if i could afford to support you i would i think your game is pretty good. However part of the problem is there are a lot of other good games out there too makes it hard to get funds.

I wish you the best of luck and i hope you get more PAT's for your game and keep the updates coming

Azrayal

Game Developer
May 31, 2018
have to say this and i am not trying to be rude but this is something you cannot really stop and i have said it before and i will continue to say this --- when someone gives you money it should not be for the game itself BUT more for the hard work you put into it
I expect it was my naivety, the thought that someone would become a patron just to upload it here never crossed my mind. Still, it's history!

skycrypt

May 9, 2017
I wish there was a gallery unlocker as i can't get all the images (((. But the game is quite awesome!

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
The update was not due for public release until the 22nd October, my patrons get early access. It seems that one of my patrons may be an admin on here and they decided to take it upon themselves to post it on here.
I have since edited the main page and removed the links.
Sorry to hear that, hope everything is sorted out now, keep up the great work on the game

3.00 star(s) 103 Votes