Jay4201

Dec 22, 2019
Lol everyone chill I dislike Deb right now cause of her not telling us she had contact with them.knowing your looking for them and had a big secret about your wife and fucking with all the girls. But in this update and the last we had a chance to put her in her place a little.now she isn't being complete bitch. I'm sure soon we will break her of fucking around with all the women we are interested in. And once we find out she also had contact with them. I'm sure the mc is gonna blow up. Might have a falling out with sis for a while or maybe also to tell her to just fuck off. But I'm pretty sure by watching the updates each time we must be getting it in Deb's head she keeps it up she won't have us anymore. So I'm not worried about Deb unless the next update she trys shit again or with astrid. Lol hopefully I'm right though.

Last edited:

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I stopped playing a while back. Mainly because the MC is always so forgiving. I won't be surprised that when he finds out his mom and Deb knew where they were all along he will just forgive them. I'll wait a few more updates until we can see if the MC will react to that information or just roll over and keep acting like a horny teenager instead of an ex special forces soldier.

Jay4201

Dec 22, 2019
Lol everyone chill I dislike Deb right now cause of her not telling us she had contact with them.knowing your looking for them and had a big secret about your wife and fucking with all the girls. But in this update and the last we had a chance to put her in her place a little.now she isn't being complete bitch. I'm sure soon we will break her of fucking around with all the women we are interested in. And once we find out she also had contact with them. I'm sure the mc is gonna blow up. Might have a falling out with sis for a while or maybe also to tell her to just fuck off. But I'm pretty sure by watching the updates each time we must be getting it in Deb's head she keeps it up she won't have us anymore. So I'm not worried about Deb unless the next update she trys shit again or with astrid. Lol hopefully I'm right though.
TL8ez why you laughing bro lol can't tell me her attitude hasn't change some. And mc pretty much told her family won't always be there. And he made it clear his daughter is number 1 priority. And he has went off on her once he finds out she is holding more shit from him. He definitely blowing his lid bro

M'95

May 17, 2019
Lol at Special Forces "doormat" MC, was he in the salvation army? :LOL:

Not my thing, but I am sure there are many who like this kind of stuff, so more powah to them.

Good luck with this Dev :)

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
So if i have understood correctly, the sister's MC (Deb) cucks MC with all the women in the game (a lot of lesbian scenes i suppose), also his wife? It's a bit weird… there is also any male that cucks the protagonist or only his sister?

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
So if i have understood correctly, the sister's MC (Deb) cucks MC with all the women in the game (a lot of lesbian scenes i suppose), also his wife? It's a bit weird… there is also any male that cucks the protagonist or only his sister?
That's an exaggeration... His sister had an affair with MC's wife in the past. She sleeps with one of the women in the game whom MC can then choose whether or not he wants to pursue her or not. (Regardless, Deb breaks things off with her.) She is very flirty with MC's daughter. There are two women that MC can have full on penetrative P in V sex with as well as well as at least one side character that Sis isn't anywhere near.

I hate it when I feel I have to defend Deb since I really don't like her, but fair is fair.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
That's an exaggeration... His sister had an affair with MC's wife in the past. She sleeps with one of the women in the game whom MC can then choose whether or not he wants to pursue her or not. (Regardless, Deb breaks things off with her.) She is very flirty with MC's daughter. There are two women that MC can have full on penetrative P in V sex with as well as well as at least one side character that Sis isn't anywhere near.

I hate it when I feel I have to defend Deb since I really don't like her, but fair is fair.
Thank you for taking the time and setting it straight. The way some of these posts read she is a female Rambo with a dildo arsenal taking every woman in the mc's life including the store worker, the meter maid and the weather girl he watches on the news. :ROFLMAO: (y)

zoislk

Dec 9, 2019
As for Deb debate, I personally stopped playing the game because I so dislike her character. As for proof that Deb is ruining the story, the game has been out for almost a year and has 29 patrons. I rest my case.
I stopped playing a while back. Mainly because the MC is always so forgiving. I won't be surprised that when he finds out his mom and Deb knew where they were all along he will just forgive them. I'll wait a few more updates until we can see if the MC will react to that information or just roll over and keep acting like a horny teenager instead of an ex special forces soldier.
Same ^^ I tried the game way back in like 0.02 or maybe 0.03 but I just absolutely could not stand the sister (and MC) so much that I gave up.

does this mean that the sister (and MC) is eventually almost tolerable now? I'm not sure I'm really ready to give this one a try if it's still not even to that point yet. The idea of the story sounded worth a playthrough, and I don't have an issue with the models used, but the sister and the MC were just so bad that I really couldn't be bothered before...

M'95

May 17, 2019
Thank you for taking the time and setting it straight. The way some of these posts read she is a female Rambo with a dildo arsenal taking every woman in the mc's life including the store worker, the meter maid and the weather girl he watches on the news. :ROFLMAO: (y)
There goes v0.07a storyline :D
I know here it's a joke (and a funny one), but wouldn't it be awesome to give Deb a spinoff where she really is MC? (I bet many would find her a cool chick then):)

Maybe for somewhere in the future when this title gets more traction?

Jay4201

Dec 22, 2019
Same ^^ I tried the game way back in like 0.02 or maybe 0.03 but I just absolutely could not stand the sister (and MC) so much that I gave up.

does this mean that the sister (and MC) is eventually almost tolerable now? I'm not sure I'm really ready to give this one a try if it's still not even to that point yet. The idea of the story sounded worth a playthrough, and I don't have an issue with the models used, but the sister and the MC were just so bad that I really couldn't be bothered before...
Getting there I hoping it keeps going in that way. She stop making comments about daughter and isn't undermining him at every turn. Also she broke it off with the one chick because mc didn't join in their fun.seems she's not trying to push mc to far.I'm sure once he finds out she knew how to contact his daughter he probably gonna flip some more. Just by the last two updates I think it's going in that direction. But seems others don't share my opinion lmao

Last edited:

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I just finished the update and I was kind of surprised. This is the first time in the game where Deb didn't annoy the shit out of me and she was a lot less obnoxious in this update and surprisingly enough didn't grope or sexually assault any one. The scene with her and Milly in the shower surprised me since she didn't grope Milly even when Milly wanted her to so she at least keeps her promise to the MC. It seems like Deb is starting to get jealous of all the female attention the MC is getting so that could lead to an interesting development in the future

I will say that after this update the shit with Julia is even more confusing. She says that she really likes the MC and wasn't that interested in Deb yet she was fine being groped and sexually assaulted by her and convinced into having a threesome with her just because she likes the MC I don't get her logic there. I don't understand why she still decided to fuck Deb after finding out the threesome isn't happening surely it would make more sense for her to be like "sorry Deb I'm not interested in this now I've got some chores to do bye" but she doesn't do that she decides to fuck Deb and then cuddle till Milly catches them I don't get it.

At least Astrid is now going to be around more so I'm happy with that since she is the only character I really like so it's nice that she is going to be around more now.

I will say that I still fucking despise the MC he is still a pathetic moron that has no spine. He showed some okay competence when dealing with the guy following them and then goes right back to being a fucking idiot that can't tell the difference between a pencil sharpener and a vibrator.

Also as a Scottish person I'm begging the dev please don't write anymore scenes with that horrible Scottish accent it physically hurt me to read that shit, please don't have anymore scenes with that character.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Although Deb took back seat in this update, she's still the main topic of discussion...:unsure:

I don't know what the MC's behavior is on other paths, but I found his behavior in the new update ok (positive willpower, dom path).
I appreciate, that we were given the opportunity by the developer to admire Milly in a variety of outfits (even without them). You can see that Milly is daddy's little girl (the one's in the game as well as her author's:p).
We finally have Astrid in the house, and the girls next door have come to visit. I think the mansion will be HOT in next update.

I definitely like the game more as we move through the story and the girls look beautiful as always. (y) Thanks the developer for the new update.
Just to conclude, my personal opinion of Milly's appearance. I like her heptathlon look, which she usually has. But sometimes it's a little overstretched to the bodybuilder looks (one scene per update???).

Reactions: Mormont

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
i really was interessted in this Vn but after reading the comments i lost all my interesst...from where comes all this wishes for drama and tragedy??? o.k vanilla is also boring but i bet there is a bad mastermind who wants to harm the mc and the girls around him do this shit to him to kinda rescue him....but thats all too heavy...betrayal on so many levels is a oneshotkill for the whole story...maybe i´m wrong...

Reactions: Famescua and JanisL

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
And I was starting to think that MC is actually getting better but then he's like "Is this an electric pencil sharpener?" Sigh... He was pretty good for the rest of the update so he gets a pass for that I guess.

Anyway I feel like this was a good update but only because of lack of Deb doing her usual shit and Astrid is FINALLY with us since she is the only character I care about at this point.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Anyone have a persistent file with the full Gallery unlocked I'm currently missing one final image for Deb (26/27)

3.00 star(s) 103 Votes