ai...

May 30, 2019
Honestly this game is alright from what I've played of it. I can't pay attention as much to the story as I'd like to. Because I cannot stand Deb at all, so for the most part I just skip over whatever she has to say. If there was a way to have no interactions with her at all I'd choose that over dealing with her being a bitch and her trying to fuck everyone in sight. Even when you tell her to back off from something she still continues...

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
If you watch the video feed of the 2nd camera (if I remember correctly) at night, you'll see that Deb was the one who broke it off. She said it was a mistake and she thought the MC would join them and she only continued because she didn't want to hurt her. (I call bullshit, since she even brought out the buttplugs, but anyway...) and then she says that unless anything changes with him they can't do it again. Jules says something about wanting a cock too or whatever... That's a little too late if you ask me. Probably the dev trying to steer the converstion away from Deb's harem building.

Haha, right.

Deb: I'm not that into this.

Julia:Me neither,I want some dick.

Deb: I'm gonna make your asshole gape,you know since I fingered you a bit ago.

Julia:OK.

Cut to next day,after Julia got fingerblasted by MC.

Ooh that old groundskeeper is kind of sexy.

Real talk at this point I know I dislike Deb the most. But Julia is making a strong push to get on that level.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I just loaded my save to try and check the cameras to see what you guys were talking about and I can't check Jules' room because "my willpower needs is too strong":WaitWhat: the fuck does that mean. I guess I'm going to have to take your word for it.

Jay4201

Dec 22, 2019
If a full harem isn't possible, I'm going to have to replay this with a focus on Milly and Deb, turning down Kumiko, Astrid, and Julia.

I know Deb gets some shit on here, and yeah...she's a bit of a broken bitch, but she's MC's broken bitch and all of their history makes her one of my faves. Milly is a given, and if we DO have to chose one LI, it's going to be her.

Now if Mam becomes an LI...well, what was the saying? "Fun for the whole family"?
I just loaded my save to try and check the cameras to see what you guys were talking about and I can't check Jules' room because "my willpower needs is too strong":WaitWhat: the fuck does that mean. I guess I'm going to have to take your word for it.
You got to go with all the prevy stuff to lower will power then you get it. Or just add the WT mod

Reactions: Rinbael

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Well, that's the script if you want to check what they said word for word.
n: narrator (or something like that)
Ju: Julia
D: Deb
J_t: MC thinking

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The game has a weird point system. I had to use the console to see some things.

Reactions: Rinbael

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
You got to go with all the prevy stuff to lower will power then you get the sceens
O.K thanks for telling me. I don't want to do the perv choices and don't care enough to do another play through but well at least points mean something now I suppose.

eddie987 After reading the script Jules makes even less sense now. The MC rejecting her effected her self confidence but she was still fine fucking Deb even though she was only interested in the MC. It then gets worse when she lies to the MC that fucking Deb meant nothing to her but tells Deb it was memorable and she seemed to enjoy it.

Last edited:

ilon55

Jan 11, 2019
She is very flirty with MC's daughter.
Yes, she's flirting, but to be precise, had she not stopped Milly's advances, the sex between them would have already happened.
Looking at the development of this game, I suppose Deb won't have any fun with the main girls (except maybe Julia who has already got her hands on it) without our "permission".

Reactions: TundraLupus

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Yes, she's flirting, but to be precise, had she not stopped Milly's advances, the sex between them would have already happened.
Looking at the development of this game, I suppose Deb won't have any fun with the main girls (except maybe Julia who has already got her hands on it) without our "permission".

Deb had her hands all over Astrid, in the bedroom scene,when Astrid is looking for underwear.

Here we go again.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Deb had her hands all over Astrid, in the bedroom scene,when Astrid is looking for underwear.

Here we go again.
I kinda think Astrid might be able to tell Deb to fuck right to hell off though. She seems to be okay with MC fucking her, but she doesn't seem to have shown any interest herself...

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

ilon55

Jan 11, 2019
Yep, I saw that, it's her "normal" behavior. :) Astrid is my favorite girl in the game and if it had led to sex I'd be really pissed. If only Deb weren't "my" sister, I would be the first to set fire to the stake. ;)
I kinda think Astrid might be able to tell Deb to fuck right to hell off though.
... or she will ask MC what to do.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
... or she will ask MC what to do.
And he'll tell them to do whatever they want (with no options for the player) just like what happened with Julia, because he has the personallity of a doorknob... But then Deb will be sad, she won't grope anyone for 5 minutes and we'll have to feel sorry for her.
View attachment 865464

So Jules mentioned mc might not be sexually interested in her and wants options open AFTER what happened in hot-bath ?
Well, she just lost one option
Fingering her is not enough sign?
Nah. If you don't grope her in the first 5" after you met her (like Deb did) that's a sign you're not interested... And then if don't finger her the next day and put a butt plug up her ass the day after! It's because she's not very forward when it comes to sex...

Reactions: nevermoreXX

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Honestly this game is alright from what I've played of it. I can't pay attention as much to the story as I'd like to. Because I cannot stand Deb at all, so for the most part I just skip over whatever she has to say. If there was a way to have no interactions with her at all I'd choose that over dealing with her being a bitch and her trying to fuck everyone in sight. Even when you tell her to back off from something she still continues...
I don't see how you can say this game is alright and then say you have to skip over all the Deb parts because you can't stand her. Isn't Deb a part of at least 50% of this game? So the game is okay if you don't play half of it?

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
There goes v0.07a storyline :D
I'm not sure why you are so flippant about the reactions to your story. The game has been out about a year and you have 29 patrons. You will probably lose a couple who will discontinue pledging before the first of the month. You could lose a couple more if their payments don't process. You could be looking at less than 25 in a couple of weeks. I see that you have tagged the quote, "You can't please...."; but apparently you have only pleased 29 people enough to support you. I don't know of another story doing so poorly. You might want to take some of these comments seriously if you ever want to build that new computer. Given the new update and all activity in this thread you should be gaining some patrons; but you're not. You obviously are driving more people away than are staying. I think that at the very least you should reconsider the unavoidable Deb/Jules content. You not only have players hating Deb, now many don't want anything to do with Jules.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
I'm not sure why you are so flippant about the reactions to your story. The game has been out about a year and you have 29 patrons. You will probably lose a couple who will discontinue pledging before the first of the month. You could lose a couple more if their payments don't process. You could be looking at less than 25 in a couple of weeks. I see that you have tagged the quote, "You can't please...."; but apparently you have only pleased 29 people enough to support you. I don't know of another story doing so poorly. You might want to take some of these comments seriously if you ever want to build that new computer. Given the new update and all activity in this thread you should be gaining some patrons; but you're not. You obviously are driving more people away than are staying. I think that at the very least you should reconsider the unavoidable Deb/Jules content. You not only have players hating Deb, now many don't want anything to do with Jules.

Bravo. I want to like this game,but at this point im basically hate playing it.

3.00 star(s) 103 Votes