Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
FFS why cant we have just 1 LI that we wont have to share with any1, is it really to much to ask for i cant stand any of them and now Astrid has been ruined
So Astrid has to be shared then?
Screw that. I had hopes this might improve from a cockless cuck being used as a doormat to maybe half a cockless cuck that actually had Astrid as an option away from the tourettes femdom sister and incredible ginger hulk daughter. Thanks for the heads up.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
So Astrid has to be shared then?
Screw that. I had hopes this might improve from a cockless cuck being used as a doormat to maybe half a cockless cuck that actually had Astrid as an option away from the tourettes femdom sister and incredible ginger hulk daughter. Thanks for the heads up.
yeah she gets touched by Millie and now is BI asking MC for a threesome with another woman

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Every update I think to myself "This one will be better," but how wrong and naive I am.
i think the next update is the decider now the MC knows about Deb keeping in contact with his ex and Millie, if he just forgives her and moves on this will turn into an even bigger joke, or will he finally tell her to fuck off and go home

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
yeah she gets touched by Millie and now is BI asking MC for a threesome with another woman
Oh ffs. Another one of these "Every female is bi" ones - got nothing against bi females but not interested in it. Thanks for the info, glad I didn`t waste any more time on it.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
i think the next update is the decider now the MC knows about Deb keeping in contact with his ex and Millie, if he just forgives her and moves on this will turn into an even bigger joke, or will he finally tell her to fuck off and go home
I seriously doubt we will get that choice. The MC will probably just passively accept it like the doormat he is and forgive her.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
This is a clear example of how to start a game promising and with symptoms of becoming a great game and then with successive updates, destroy it part by part until almost everyone agrees that they do not like it. . I really don't know if it is intended to destroy it or the author is really making a game for a very specific minority, although I don't know exactly which minority it is aimed at.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
So correct me if I am wrong, but from reading the comments I am lead to understand this about the MC.

Is a classic "Look MC strong and powerful, ALPHA!" but then the story proceeds to ignore that fact and treat him like a bit of an idiot to have character development in areas that said character should already be developed because of their backstory. (i.e. MC makes stupid choices that you have no say in, which contradicts their established intellect/background etc.)

So you end up with a 40something manchild with the mind of a teenager despite having gone through hell and should be more like the harderned I have had a fucked life type protag instead of the I am a horny teenage boy style protag.

I could well be misreading things however this is the idea I have got from skimming the thread comments. So by all means please enlighten me if this is a horribly incorrect assessment.

(am asking cause don't feel like wasting my time on a game where the way it treats MC is inconsistent with the story).

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
So correct me if I am wrong, but from reading the comments I am lead to understand this about the MC.

Is a classic "Look MC strong and powerful, ALPHA!" but then the story proceeds to ignore that fact and treat him like a bit of an idiot to have character development in areas that said character should already be developed because of their backstory. (i.e. MC makes stupid choices that you have no say in, which contradicts their established intellect/background etc.)

So you end up with a 40something manchild with the mind of a teenager despite having gone through hell and should be more like the harderned I have had a fucked life type protag instead of the I am a horny teenage boy style protag.

I could well be misreading things however this is the idea I have got from skimming the thread comments. So by all means please enlighten me if this is a horribly incorrect assessment.

(am asking cause don't feel like wasting my time on a game where the way it treats MC is inconsistent with the story).
nope your spot on there

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
also add in a sister who fucks anyone the MC shows any interest in
And has apparently been doing it for the MC's whole life.
Yeah that is what actually lead me to comments about MC tbh, since I was checking why this had NTR tag but not in genre. Guess the dev doesn't understand that NTR doesn't care for the gender of the person stealing the LI.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Yeah that is what actually lead me to comments about MC tbh, since I was checking why this had NTR tag but not in genre. Guess the dev doesn't understand that NTR doesn't care for the gender of the person stealing the LI.
Not really stealing per-se, she fucks them but the MC still gets with them, if you are not into open relationships, then yeah this isn't for you, and that is okay.

edit: although your analysis of how the Mc is portrait is correct in my opinion, the MC is the only bad thing about this game in my opinion.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Not really stealing per-se, she fucks them but the MC still gets with them, if you are not into open relationships, then yeah this isn't for you, and that is okay.

edit: although your analysis of how the Mc is portrait is correct in my opinion, the MC is the only bad thing about this game in my opinion.
THAT is probably the funniest and saddest thing I have read in all these threads... since we are playing the MC without meaningful choices (ie. decent or game changing)... I guess I will avoid this one also for the time being. I would be kicking some sister-ass, and finding my own way without them. Thank you.

Reactions: wittnotyoyo

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016

...... that isn't what it means by stealing.

"she fucks them but the MC still gets with them" the NTR comes from the fact she fucks them, doesn't matter if MC stays with them or not.... NTR doesn't stop being NTR if LI stays with MC after.....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
also add in a sister who fucks anyone the MC shows any interest in
Not really how it happens.

He was invited to join in with a 3way with the sister and Julia and the only reason Julia agreed to it was because he was going to be joining in.

Then he bitched out.

She hasn't been going around staling his women, he's done nothing to make them feel wanted. He pushed Julia away, he's constantly turning the daughter down, the only reason he had sex with the Yakuza girl is because they had to pretend to be a serving girl and say she was going to be punished severely if he didn't and even then he was trying to turn her down.

She isn't taking his women, he's doing everything he can to push them away.

Julia was ready to go off with another man she doesn't care about because the MC showed little interest in her. She had to give him an ultimatum to get anything out of him.

I've said it before and i'll say it again, I have no idea what the dev is going for with this MC because he's made him into a little bitch that's scared of women.

Without Deb the story and action wouldn't be going anywhere and Julia would have gone off with that other guy.

3.00 star(s) 103 Votes