azzclowner

Nov 29, 2020
At current, I aim for a three month timeframe per update. I've managed to release the last few with a ten week interval. V0.06a was released about five weeks ago.
At this moment I'm not in a position to even estimate when it will be ready. Ideally I would like to have it completed before Christmas, but I won't know for sure until it is closer to that date.
Are you going to put the patch back?

azzclowner

Nov 29, 2020
I haven't removed anything. What exactly is the problem you are experiencing?
I didn’t play earlier versions,read comments on fap-nation that the script changed from sister/daughter to what it is now. Played it on a free site and the incest script was there,downloaded it and the script was not the same

Azrayal

Game Developer
May 31, 2018
I didn’t play earlier versions,read comments on fap-nation that the script changed from sister/daughter to what it is now. Played it on a free site and the incest script was there,downloaded it and the script was not the same
When I release a new update there are always two versions. The non-incest version which is released publicly on Patreon, and the full unedited version which is released here on F95zone.
I would recommend you download from either of these two locations, depending on your preference.

Reactions: azzclowner

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I don't think anything has changed per se. There are two different versions of the game in circulation. The one distributed here is the incest-enabled one.

Ninja'd by the Dev! :p

Reactions: azzclowner

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
stupid question probably but did I do something wrong and miss out on the 3 some of deb and Jules? Because the way it is written (thrown in the mc's face several times) makes it sound like a choice i fucked up on :unsure:

Regardless I love the story and characters and am waiting for more:)

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
stupid question probably but did I do something wrong and miss out on the 3 some of deb and Jules? Because the way it is written (thrown in the mc's face several times) makes it sound like a choice i fucked up on :unsure:

Regardless I love the story and characters and am waiting for more:)
No, you didn't miss anything.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Debs tried to set it up (to get Jules) but MC didn't bite if I remember correctly.
Yeah, I was just worried I had missed a choice cause in the story it gets mentioned like 3 times that the mc refused.

I'm not complaining! true I would love have been in that scene with them 2 beauties instead of just watching but with it being mentioned it had me paranoid I overlooked or chose wrongly. Thanks for you time and reply :)

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Hope we get more use of that dog dildo. Would love to the the mc's mom be into really dirty sex. The leader of the whole family loves family dynamic. Seems she really loves her horse also. Can't wait to see daddy and daughter go at it, with deb helping of course. And later grandmother getting into the act with them all.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
NTR here only if it is a lesbian, because I only saw Mc man and an old man a kind of employee.

DatRacoon

Dec 1, 2020
hey,my first post on this site :)

I must say , i really like the story as well as the renders and will continue to follow the game.
As for the Deb situation , i agree with other posters that she should have been the the MC.
But she's not and it's come to a point where i find the character ireddemable and my hope is for the MC to grow a pair and send her back to england.

3.00 star(s) 103 Votes