Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
After reading all the replies regarding Deb, it my honest opinion that Deb isn't really y'all's issue. Not truly. The REAL issue, I think, is that the MC is so oblivious and passive that the game NEEDS Deb to move the story along.

Remove Deb from the equation but don't change MC's personality and this game is dead in the water.

What y'all want is the MC to take charge of these women but he had shown, pretty consistently, that he is emotionally stunted and incapable of this kind of intimacy. The Dev has been really consistent on this. It's why his wife cheated on him in the first place, why EVERYONE in his life hid that they knew where Millie was.

Everyone is acting like it's some great betrayal, but it's honestly their reaction to his past conduct.

MC is your issue here. Deb is the "necessary evil".
Spot on.

Without Deb nothing would happen at all.

It all goes back to my issue, the MC sucks.

The problem here is it's like a coming of age drama with the main character learning about sex and getting it on with those around him but the main character happens to be a 40 something ex soldier with a kid, a sister he's been fucking for years and a girlfriend.

The dev has basically castrated his leading man to the point where no one takes him seriously and a love interest has taken over.

Deb wouldn't be able to do Deb things if the MC wasn't such a pansy.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Spot on.

Without Deb nothing would happen at all.

It all goes back to my issue, the MC sucks.

The problem here is it's like a coming of age drama with the main character learning about sex and getting it on with those around him but the main character happens to be a 40 something ex soldier with a kid, a sister he's been fucking for years and a girlfriend.

The dev has basically castrated his leading man to the point where no one takes him seriously and a love interest has taken over.

Deb wouldn't be able to do Deb things if the MC wasn't such a pansy.
Yeah that is part of the problem, I know dev said a long time ago he wanted to give MC room to grow, but he set him back very very far and in ways that do not really fit with his background and things he did achieve in his life if we have to believe the biography he has in game.

Second part is that I believe there is/was not only love for MC from Deb and the Wive, but also anger and possibly even hate. Ex for finding out about Deb as was shown in the letter and photo and what she said in it. From Deb's part for marrying ex in first place and not shacking up with her after divorce as shown at a few places. Now this is also part of their behavior if maybe not very overt, but being kind of double behavior it gives in game makes people feel uneasy by Deb and her behavior kind of odd unless you accept that there is likely a part of Deb that wants to hurt MC besides that she loves him.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Deb and her behavior (is) kind of odd unless you accept that there is likely a part of Deb that wants to hurt MC besides that she loves him.
You know, I don't see that at all. I see that Deb has been hurt by MC but she still loves him unconditionally. I think a lot of her shenanigans regarding the other women in the game is honestly to help MC come around and claim them so that they can all be together.

If MC begins a relationship with Millie and Deb continues her relationship with MC (and has fun with Millie once she gets MC's go-ahead), then Deb will finally have her brother in the position that she's always wanted: together, in the open, without hiding. Bonus, she gets a "daughter" out of it as well. Bonus bonus, she gets to openly (ie no cheating) have fun with Jules both with or without MC once he gets onboard.

MC is refusing to move on Millie because she's his daughter. Kinda understandable because a sister (or mother) is a different dynamic than a daughter because of the power dynamic. MC can't take it. It has to be forcibly given to him or he'll always think he's abusing his little girl. Millie cannot forcibly give herself to MC because she's almost as fucked in the head as he is. Deb sees this and is pushing things along.

Jules is a similar situation because MC doesn't want to move on her while Millie and Deb are around. The dude is petrified of putting a foot wrong and fucking his chances of reconnecting with Millie. He's too damn oblivious to realize that literally noone will be upset if he fucks Jules. Millie will be in the hall jilling herself a swimming pool while listening to them and Deb would probably watching and/or helping. Again MC is too damn dumb to figure this out, and Deb sees this and is pushing things along.

MC has already claimed Astrid, so I'm not expecting Deb to do anything with her. I'm sure she'll flirt with Astrid to gauge reactions, but she doesn't need to work Astrid to get her in the harem. MC actually accomplished this on his own. Deb will hopefully see Astrid as a good beard and cover for the Harem. MC and Astrid are a couple, living with MC's sister and daughter and their housekeeper, Jules.

Kumiko is the same as Astrid. MC claimed her (tentatively) and it'll be up to him to finish the job of integrating her into the harem. Deb again will see if Kumiko is willing to have fun with everyone, but I don't expect her to get overly involved.

Every step of the way, I've seen Deb ignore and disrespect MC's wishes all in an attempt to *give MC exactly what she knows he wants*.

Even sleeping with the ex, Deb kept the family together. She also happened to really enjoy herself as the same time.

Everything she does is for MC and the goal of being with him because he's too damn broken and/or "emotionally retarded" to do it himself.

She's just really fucking abrasive about it.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
You know, I don't see that at all. I see that Deb has been hurt by MC but she still loves him unconditionally. I think a lot of her shenanigans regarding the other women in the game is honestly to help MC come around and claim them so that they can all be together.

If MC begins a relationship with Millie and Deb continues her relationship with MC (and has fun with Millie once she gets MC's go-ahead), then Deb will finally have her brother in the position that she's always wanted: together, in the open, without hiding. Bonus, she gets a "daughter" out of it as well. Bonus bonus, she gets to openly (ie no cheating) have fun with Jules both with or without MC once he gets onboard.

MC is refusing to move on Millie because she's his daughter. Kinda understandable because a sister (or mother) is a different dynamic than a daughter because of the power dynamic. MC can't take it. It has to be forcibly given to him or he'll always think he's abusing his little girl. Millie cannot forcibly give herself to MC because she's almost as fucked in the head as he is. Deb sees this and is pushing things along.

Jules is a similar situation because MC doesn't want to move on her while Millie and Deb are around. The dude is petrified of putting a foot wrong and fucking his chances of reconnecting with Millie. He's too damn oblivious to realize that literally noone will be upset if he fucks Jules. Millie will be in the hall jilling herself a swimming pool while listening to them and Deb would probably watching and/or helping. Again MC is too damn dumb to figure this out, and Deb sees this and is pushing things along.

MC has already claimed Astrid, so I'm not expecting Deb to do anything with her. I'm sure she'll flirt with Astrid to gauge reactions, but she doesn't need to work Astrid to get her in the harem. MC actually accomplished this on his own. Deb will hopefully see Astrid as a good beard and cover for the Harem. MC and Astrid are a couple, living with MC's sister and daughter and their housekeeper, Jules.

Kumiko is the same as Astrid. MC claimed her (tentatively) and it'll be up to him to finish the job of integrating her into the harem. Deb again will see if Kumiko is willing to have fun with everyone, but I don't expect her to get overly involved.

Every step of the way, I've seen Deb ignore and disrespect MC's wishes all in an attempt to *give MC exactly what she knows he wants*.

Even sleeping with the ex, Deb kept the family together. She also happened to really enjoy herself as the same time.

Everything she does is for MC and the goal of being with him because he's too damn broken and/or "emotionally retarded" to do it himself.

She's just really fucking abrasive about it.
We just have some different views on Deb also based on what happened before game started. We will see who will be closer to the right view at end of game. I hope you will be. :)

Edit: remember I do not believe the reasons the Ex gave in the letter were the (only) reasons for why she did what she did and Deb was at least somewhat involved in that besides just keeping silent. No idea how much though and who was the driver. :)

Last edited:

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
This all comes down to like I said before, different people play this game with different mindset. You have people that thinks he's a pussy because he had a chance to have threesome and didn't take it, he's rejecting all the Millys advances, not taking charge in pursuing Julia etc. Well I am actually glad that he didn't do any of those things since I don't want to have them at this point, I don't want to have an harem, I only want Astrid and maybe Kimiko but I am not sure about her.

So what's a bad thing for one person, may be good for the other. (And no, I am not saying that the Mc is prefect and behaves like he should most of the time)

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
This all comes down to like I said before, different people play this game with different mindset. You have people that thinks he's a pussy because he had a chance to have threesome and didn't take it, he's rejecting all the Millys advances, not taking charge in pursuing Julia etc. Well I am actually glad that he didn't do any of those things since I don't want to have them at this point, I don't want to have an harem, I only want Astrid and maybe Kimiko but I am not sure about her.

So what's a bad thing for one person, may be good for the other. (And no, I am not saying that the Mc is prefect and behaves like he should most of the time)
The problem you cited would be choices, which is one of the complaints, you are not wrong there, but Mc's personality isn't just the sexual choices.

I don't think we want him to be perfect, but the MC is too far from even normal, he has only room to grow, if he got any worse he would be an abusive asshole, and hell he is depending on the choices, I think people wanted someone midway, but as I said the guy looks like a caricature and comic relieve, the only moments he seems half-competent is when he is in soldier mode.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
the only moments he seems half-competent is when he is in soldier mode.
For better or worse, I think that's exactly what the Dev is trying to convey. Dude knows his military shit, and can keep his girls safe, but is incapable of being a decent romantic partner.

And that needs to change, quickly, before we collectively give up on him as MC. There's enough bullshit here to act as amazing fertilizer for some fucking RAPID character growth.

Honestly, I'll happily accept the "MC gets hit on the head and has an epiphany" trope if it gets him to step up.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Okay, I can agree with some of your points ;)

Now I`m not into sharing in these games. So many go down the tired trope of having the MC share a female LI with their bi-friend, thinking all guys love threesomes right?
nope. I wouldn`t share my partner in real life and that mentality kind of follows me in my gameplay. So the whole Deb trying to force MC into a threesome with Julia just aggravates me even more into wanting to say piss off. But hey I get I`m probably in a minority with that.

Debs is actually exhausting with her constant immature crudity and sexual predatory behaviour. Her dialogue is excruciating...going from perfect english to all the Ya stuff. I`m a Scot and I couldn`t bear the butchered shit...lived on the West/East coasts and Lowlands and never heard another Scot make the word tit sound like tat :ROFLMAO:

What grates with Debs, apart from her refusal to shut the fuck up for a minute and tone down her crude, put downs, is the way she literally forces herself on any LI in the MC`s life....I know we get saddled with her as a main LI from the start, but (for me) she is so unattractive in so many ways and her trying to control our useless MC`s desires in such unsubtle ways...does not endear her to me. I`m curious how her path will end in this? abandoned by MC? or ruling his harem?

Yes, the MC is a piece of work. He starts off promising and makes you think. "Okay, this guy is funny and won`t take shit from anyone" then as soon as he goes to the house, he literally becomes a mumbling fool that`s scared of all the females in the house...but still ready to beat the shit out any guy....what a strange stereotype for an ex SF soldier... haha

Julia....she seems fiery and a bit dominant in the early part of the game but as soon as predatory debs gooses her, she turns into a complete sub...wtf? she is literally a shadow of her self...meekly submitting to debs.

Oh forgot about Paige....another bitch and one that tries to get you into trouble with your daughter right from the start. MC must just give off a vibe....kick me please!

The story had so much promise..that`s what made me wade through an experience that I originally abandoned as soon as Debs started pawing the daughter - she`s as bad but has age, inexperience and curiosity as an excuse.

I forged on to see if it gets better as I always play through a games full content to give it a proper chance. When it moves back to the storyline, it does gets intriguing again, unfortunately too much of it is bogged down with debs parading how big her balls are and MC being a scared little bitch boy. There is not enough pace to the plot.

To be honest, they are all fucked up sickos, apart from Astrid who seems nice but god help her getting involved with this lot and Kumiko is also hot as hell - loved her content with the kidnap.

If it was less about demeaning the MC and more action/plot, it would be great.
1000% agree with everything you just said, and being from England i do have to laugh abit at the Scottish talk but thats more just a abit of poking fun at you Scottish YA WEE CUNTS!! ;);)

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020

yep i just want Astrid too, fuck the rest to much shit and Deb already bedding them, i dont want my sis sloppy seconds

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
For better or worse, I think that's exactly what the Dev is trying to convey. Dude knows his military shit, and can keep his girls safe, but is incapable of being a decent romantic partner.

And that needs to change, quickly, before we collectively give up on him as MC. There's enough bullshit here to act as amazing fertilizer for some fucking RAPID character growth.

Honestly, I'll happily accept the "MC gets hit on the head and has an epiphany" trope if it gets him to step up.
Yeah I understand that feeling, but he is changing, lets take the sex talk, for example, he is getting less and less worried about talking about it, the first time he is extremely reluctant, in the car you have the option, although it isn't the optimal one point's wise, to just answer without making a fuzz about it, and in Milly's room as well, so at least in that he is growing at a fast pace, he is also starting to accept that he has feelings for his daughter and regrets no going for the threesome, although he has difficulty articulating it, it feels like it is taking a long time because of the delay between releases but from a day-in-game perspective it is quite fast.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
1000% agree with everything you just said, and being from England i do have to laugh abit at the Scottish talk but thats more just a abit of poking fun at you Scottish YA WEE CUNTS!! ;);)
Ah ya bastart! made me spill ma fuckin tea! :ROFLMAO:
In the immortal words of Mel the Bruce....GET IT RITE UP YE!

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Ah ya bastart! made me spill ma fuckin tea! :ROFLMAO:
In the immortal words of Mel the Bruce....GET IT RITE UP YE!
i've always wondered does it get a little chilly when your walking around Scotland in a lovely PLAID skirt :sneaky::sneaky:

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
i've always wondered does it get a little chilly when your walking around Scotland in a lovely PLAID skirt :sneaky::sneaky:
Naw cos we drink Irn Bru...bollocks made from iron girders...
I always wondered why you boys did that wee dance round poles with bells on your legs :unsure:

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Yeah I understand that feeling, but he is changing, lets take the sex talk, for example, he is getting less and less worried about talking about it, the first time he is extremely reluctant, in the car you have the option, although it isn't the optimal one point's wise, to just answer without making a fuzz about it, and in Milly's room as well, so at least in that he is growing at a fast pace, he is also starting to accept that he has feelings for his daughter and regrets no going for the threesome, although he has difficulty articulating it, it feels like it is taking a long time because of the delay between releases but from a day-in-game perspective it is quite fast.
I can definitely see that he's made progress. His "how could I have been so blind" and putting Deb in her place regarding the disrespect being dangerous to Millie moments were great steps. I just hope the Dev continues to take those steps every update and not have MC plateau for any period of time. He really can't afford to waste more time.

I desperately want to see him step up and then see Deb recognise it and back down so that she can be his harem's #1, which is where I believe she truly wants to be. Maybe some apologies all around, and then maybe give that crass, obnoxious, annoying bitch a fucking kiss.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Naw cos we drink Irn Bru...bollocks made from iron girders...
I always wondered why you boys did that wee dance round poles with bells on your legs :unsure:
makes the girls absolutely dripping when they see out little bells
but you would already know that considering Scotland is apart of England which we just loaned to you guys :devilish:

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I can definitely see that he's made progress. His "how could I have been so blind" and putting Deb in her place regarding the disrespect being dangerous to Millie moments were great steps. I just hope the Dev continues to take those steps every update and not have MC plateau for any period of time. He really can't afford to waste more time.

I desperately want to see him step up and then see Deb recognise it and back down so that she can be his harem's #1, which is where I believe she truly wants to be. Maybe some apologies all around, and then maybe give that crass, obnoxious, annoying bitch a fucking kiss.
Is not even a matter of thinking, she has shut down anything else with Jules even without my MC saying anything (I particularly don't mind the original personality, and there are some differences based on your choices) she doesn't want her own harem, sure she wants to fuck people, who don't (asexuals they don't, demisexuals want to but for your personality), she just wants the MC to not be a stumbling bafoon emotionally.

Reactions: Faptime
3.00 star(s) 103 Votes