Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
just found out about this VN and i must say i love the story sofar. Only thing i dislike is some models. The dad seems to be highly trained but still looks like a stick next to his way smaller daughter who's muscular like an American bully. Even when she trains this much she still would look a lot....softer. unless it's hardcore body building and she's not. I think the body of Katy (i think her name is) in intoxicating flavors, would be a lot more realistic without going to far of from the body you intended for the daughter. Sister looks half the time like some angry SJW. I know she's intended active military but still the haircut is hideous:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord Soth

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I think we play with a different mindset so we view things differently because that's not what MC iin my game wanted at all. I hate Deb, you don't. As soon as Jules started fucking Deb all my interest I had in her went completely out of the window, it was not only because of that also like I said, she had a complete personality shift. So yea, I understand that she fucked her because she was horny but at that point I already had 0 interest in her that that whole plan with the threesome sounded just ridiculous. If at that point you still like her and still like Deb then maybe it makes sense idk.
About the personality, she is not what you expected and projected, but the only difference between her in the beginning and now is that she isn't making the care-taker role as much, she still acts like that towards Milly some times, but she has accepted that she is among adults and can act like herself and not a caretaker of a child, about the interest, you are probably right, but I'm willingly ignoring whatever the Mc doesn't know, and giving second chances, besides that the whole conversation and point is mute then, she couldn't know that your Mc that had been in a relationship(and still is) with Deb for 20 years doesn't like her anymore and that this would be a turn off for you.

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Well for my two pennoth we don't really like Deb but she has backed off A LOT and is now more of a sulky kid keep asking permission or pointing out there was no double meaning, I think Jules was totally justified in her actions and if you can't see it then you have never been desperate enough. (She was super horny and easily led astray by Deb - like a drunken bitch) followed by MC finding out and girlfriend arrival left her "lost" and I do agree that there should have been an option to let her play around not just dangle on a string. The MC is finding his feet and is not a wimp he is just out of his depth in the whole situation particularly emotionally, I hope he gets a harem in the end (P.S. I think to call Deb his lover is a bit of an over statement she is just a long term bit on the side - maybe ex lover from younger days yes and now just a f**k buddy)

Reactions: TundraLupus

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Well for my two pennoth we don't really like Deb but she has backed off A LOT and is now more of a sulky kid keep asking permission or pointing out there was no double meaning, I think Jules was totally justified in her actions and if you can't see it then you have never been desperate enough. (She was super horny and easily led astray by Deb - like a drunken bitch) followed by MC finding out and girlfriend arrival left her "lost" and I do agree that there should have been an option to let her play around not just dangle on a string. The MC is finding his feet and is not a wimp he is just out of his depth in the whole situation particularly emotionally, I hope he gets a harem in the end (P.S. I think to call Deb his lover is a bit of an over statement she is just a long term bit on the side - maybe ex lover from younger days yes and now just a f**k buddy)
Agree with most of what you posted, don't like some terms but I don't want to get into that, but the end I disagree with, we know very little but from what we know she isn't the girls on the side, Deb has been the only constant relationship in the MC's life, not only sexually, she has been with him as a sister since forever and as a lover for more than 20 years.

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Hi
Sorry if you found any of it offensive that was not my intention so I appologise, I think we have a different perspective and will just have to agree to differ

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Hi
Sorry if you found any of it offensive that was not my intention so I appologise, I think we have a different perspective and will just have to agree to differ
No problem, my quote was so that maybe you would share your perspective and the why, I'm vehemently against the idea of "agree to differ" without seeing both sides and what evidence they hold so I can reshape or shape my opinions, but if you are not comfortable with talking about it I can understand and respect that.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
yes even on the dom route its all about the sister harem not the mc he just gets cucks while the sister try take ever girl From him even his wife
His wife cheated on him with the sister after finding out her husband was cheating on her with his sister.

we don't really like Deb
Don't speak for all of us.

Deb is probably my fave character. I'd be more than happy if they changed her to MC.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Seriously, is there no option to tell the sister to fuck off....
Not really into having to fuck my MC`s mannish, toxic Sis.

I was really enjoying this game until I find out she was fucking the missus and now minutes after her arriving, she`s pawing my MC`s daughter. The more she is in this game the more I want my MC to choke the fucking life out her!
She`s annoying as fuck. Then she`s on Julia...Cuck Simulator 2020!

Further in and abandoned this. MC starts off promising and just becomes a complete clueless simp.
The sister would be as well being the MC, she just totally dominates the whole thing so far. I hoped for some wholesome repairing ties between the MC and his daughter type story, nope, let`s just make it the daughter and sis getting horny with each other, no doubt cucking mr "tough guy" MC along the way before inviting him in . Ain`t the sharing type so, obviously not my cup of tea. Good luck anyway dev, all the best.

Oh and nice SBS reference about Poole haha ;) but dev? SF soldiers are the ultimate alpha males...this guy is an emasculated joke....

Last edited:

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
His wife cheated on him with the sister after finding out her husband was cheating on her with his sister.
More specifically, after MC completely ignored his wife for way too long. If it wasn't deb, it was going to be somebody else. And better Deb than some other random dude because you know Deb loves MC unconditionally.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
More specifically, after MC completely ignored his wife for way too long. If it wasn't deb, it was going to be somebody else. And better Deb than some other random dude because you know Deb loves MC unconditionally.

I disagree. If she was that miserable get a divorce. I've seen that logic,or logic much like itused in real life,when my unit was deployed and I despise it.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I disagree. If she was that miserable get a divorce. I've seen that logic,or logic much like itused in real life,when my unit was deployed and I despise it.
MC was NEVER faithful to his wife. He was fucking his sister before, during, and after his marriage. His wife reached out to her sister-in-law for affection when MC failed to provide, in an attempt to at least "keep it in the family" in the hopes that MC would change.

I'm 100% team Deb on this.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Avaron1974

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Same could be said for the Mc, he cheated on her first.

I don't know why people hound the wife so much when he was cheating long before she did.

Agreed. The only reason I can think of, is the wife knew and was ok with it. The MC did not know, and neither the wife or Deb told him. They're all wrong. I do feel like that's something Deb should have mentioned since according to her she loves the MC so much though.

Like hey I fucked Marie,she knows about us and is cool with it.

Also how many people did Marie tell about Deb and MC?

Reactions: eddie987

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Agreed. The only reason I can think of, is the wife knew and was ok with it. The MC did not know, and neither the wife or Deb told him. They're all wrong. I do feel like that's something Deb should have mentioned since according to her she loves the MC so much though.

Like hey I fucked Marie,she knows about us and is cool with it.

Also how many people did Marie tell about Deb and MC?
The wife knew because she caught them, he didn't tell her, he kept it from her.

He's just as big a shitbag, there are no innocent parties yet people still blame the wife.

Reactions: TundraLupus

Jay4201

Dec 22, 2019
Thats fair,they all fucking suck. I can get behind that.
I agree they all suck. And cheated period. But deb sucks worse she knew how to contact then as well. Knowing her bro is suffering. I don't think any reason she gives mc is gonna be good enough to fix this issue. So I see a fallout for at least a bit between the mc and deb.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
I agree they all suck. And cheated period. But deb sucks worse she knew how to contact then as well. Knowing her bro is suffering. I don't think any reason she gives mc is gonna be good enough to fix this issue. So I see a fallout for at least a bit between the mc and deb.

I think Deb might be one of the most hated characters I've ever seen on this site.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I keep getting the feeling that Deb was supposed to be the MC of this game but dev didn't want to pull the trigger on a female MC.

I say that because the male MC isn't great.

A lot of people pile on Deb but at least she does stuff. MC backs off from woman actively trying to fuck him. Shit one of the girls he had sex with he had to blackmailed into it.

Jules has to back him into a corner and ask him if he's ever going to fuck her and the best answer she can get is "maybe".

I wish Deb would bang th daughter because the MC's constant flirting then backing off then flirting then backing off has got old.

I don't know how someone has taken a character with that kind of military experience with that many women willing to spread their legs and made him boring. That is an achievement.

It's like James Bond but take away the 7, just leave the 00 because that's this MC's charisma score.

I enjoy the story, I love some of the cast but just like some of you lot hate Deb that's how I feel about the MC.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Nobody gives a shit about the ex. She's out of the picture, end of story. We are talking about Deb, and the MC might have cheated on his wife, but his relationship with Deb was something different. There supposed to be no lies between them, but Deb has been lying her ass off all this time. And we are not talking about little white lies, but things like banging his wife behind his back or knowing where she and Milly were and not telling him shit about it. Being a bad husband to Marie has absolutely nothing to do with his relationship with Deb and her constant betrayals.

3.00 star(s) 103 Votes