Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Nobody gives a shit about the ex. She's out of the picture, end of story. We are talking about Deb, and the MC might have cheated on his wife, but his relationship with Deb was something different. There supposed to be no lies between them, but Deb has been lying her ass off all this time. And we are not talking about little white lies, but things like banging his wife behind his back or knowing where she and Milly were and not telling him shit about it. Being a bad husband to Marie has absolutely nothing to do with his relationship with Deb and her constant betrayals.

Also I really don't think the ex is dead.

Jay4201

Dec 22, 2019
I think Deb might be one of the most hated characters I've ever seen on this site.
I agree bro seems that way. She is not that bad. But I just don't see the hiding secrets from her bro who she seems to love to the bone. So I just don't see it going well for her if it comes out. Other then the secrets she was a little touchy on mc LI but she wants to build a harem for bro just going about it the wrong way for sure. And does put people off on some of the other LI in game. I like how in the last 2 updates she seem to be listening to mc and hasn't been undermining him as of right now.seems she is on the right track now. But that secret she has is gonna bite her in the ass. I hope the next update we see things go in a way that favors the mc more. I really do like this game though. Just hope things go in a better direction for the main mc lol

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I keep getting the feeling that Deb was supposed to be the MC of this game but dev didn't want to pull the trigger on a female MC.

I say that because the male MC isn't great.

A lot of people pile on Deb but at least she does stuff. MC backs off from woman actively trying to fuck him. Shit one of the girls he had sex with he had to blackmailed into it.

Jules has to back him into a corner and ask him if he's ever going to fuck her and the best answer she can get is "maybe".

I wish Deb would bang th daughter because the MC's constant flirting then backing off then flirting then backing off has got old.

I don't know how someone has taken a character with that kind of military experience with that many women willing to spread their legs and made him boring. That is an achievement.

It's like James Bond but take away the 7, just leave the 00 because that's this MC's charisma score.

I enjoy the story, I love some of the cast but just like some of you lot hate Deb that's how I feel about the MC.
Yeah I'm really hoping the dev has MC turn a corner and actually start being more dominant in his relationships. At this point, there should be no question in any person's mind that Millie wants him. That Jules wants him. And Deb has always wanted him. he needs to start taking what is literally being thrown at him.

Jules and Deb should continue to fool around together, because why not?. Deb is hypersexual and needs another woman to take the edge off, because you know she's not going to sleep with another man. I hope MC pulls his head out of his ass soon so that he can claim what Millie is offering, but if he doesn't I hope Deb gets there and treats that girl right.

I think a lot of the complaints in this game are from players who absolutely do not want to see anybody but MC have sex with anybody. And I'm pretty sure having Deb be a strong female character turns a lot of people off. If she had a dick and was the MC, people would be applauding the way she's acting.

At this point it seems like it's going to take Deb grabbing MC by the cock and literally guiding him into Millie's pussy for him to finally take that last step. I really hope that's not the case, but I honestly won't be too upset if that's what happens. At least we'll get there.

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
I don't know how someone has taken a character with that kind of military experience with that many women willing to spread their legs and made him boring. That is an achievement.
It's like James Bond but take away the 7, just leave the 00 because that's this MC's charisma score.
At this point, there should be no question in any person's mind that Millie wants him. That Jules wants him. And Deb has always wanted him.
Given that MC has less charisma and is way less interesting than a bowl of porridge, it's a mystery to me why all the chicks are so drawn to him... I mean, he's daft, immature, unrelatable, indecisive, psychologically damaged, and he doesn't even look so good. So wtf?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Given that MC has less charisma and is way less interesting than a bowl of porridge, it's a mystery to me why all the chicks are so drawn to him... I mean, he's daft, immature, unrelatable, indecisive, psychologically damaged, and he doesn't even look so good. So wtf?
Hey at least he is...i think original is the right word...must be the only MC ever, which can't tell the difference between a pencil sharpener and a vibrator...really how this guy ever was in the special forces is beyond me.

And I'm pretty sure having Deb be a strong female character turns a lot of people off. If she had a dick and was the MC, people would be applauding the way she's acting.
Well yeah but she isn't the MC (officially) hence the problem with her and even the ntr tag...

At this point it seems like it's going to take Deb grabbing MC by the cock and literally guiding him into Millie's pussy for him to finally take that last step. I really hope that's not the case, but I honestly won't be too upset if that's what happens. At least we'll get there.
Yeah...i would be upset if that happens, i really don't want to see Mc having sex with she-hulk :sick:
Only good girls are Astrid and Kimiko imo. Deb, Julia, Millie and the ex wife (if still alive) can make their own harem for all i care.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Yeah...i would be upset if that happens, i really don't want to see Mc having sex with she-hulk :sick:
Only good girls are Astrid and Kimiko imo. Deb, Julia, Millie and the ex wife (if still alive) can make their own harem for all i care.
I'm sorry, what? I want to play the xylophone on Millie's abs using MCs dick as the mallet. I want her to squat, impale herself on MCs long arm of the law, and then stand up, lifting MC off the ground by the firm embrace of her cleching loveglove.

Millie is the fucking prize, here. All the others are just cherries on top of that muscle-meat pie.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I had totally forgotten the pencil scene, and OMG why? I mean probably for comedic purposes, at this point the Mc is comic relief and a caricature of a 40-year-old man raised by old guard people.

edit: Forgotten is the wrong word blocked from my mind is closer to what happened.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
'm sorry, what? I want to play the xylophone on Millie's abs using MCs dick as the mallet. I want her to squat, impale herself on MCs long arm of the law, and then stand up, lifting MC off the ground by the firm embrace of her cleching loveglove.

Millie is the fucking prize, here. All the others are just cherries on top of that muscle-meat pie.
Well to each his own, but i admit the xylophone scene i would watch just for the laughts of it. :LOL:

I had totally forgotten the pencil scene, and OMG why? I mean probably for comedic purposes, at this point the Mc is comic relief and a caricature of a 40-year-old man raised by old guard people.
This is actually quite a fitting desciption of the Mc at this point.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Yeah I'm really hoping the dev has MC turn a corner and actually start being more dominant in his relationships. At this point, there should be no question in any person's mind that Millie wants him. That Jules wants him. And Deb has always wanted him. he needs to start taking what is literally being thrown at him.

Jules and Deb should continue to fool around together, because why not?. Deb is hypersexual and needs another woman to take the edge off, because you know she's not going to sleep with another man. I hope MC pulls his head out of his ass soon so that he can claim what Millie is offering, but if he doesn't I hope Deb gets there and treats that girl right.

I think a lot of the complaints in this game are from players who absolutely do not want to see anybody but MC have sex with anybody. And I'm pretty sure having Deb be a strong female character turns a lot of people off. If she had a dick and was the MC, people would be applauding the way she's acting.

I disagree, if Deb had been MC's brother and had been sleeping with MC's wife no one would have been able to forgive the brother. Deb is given more leeway since she is a woman. It's not the difference (at least in the case of this story) between the behavior of a man or a woman, it's the difference between the MC and an NPC. If this story was about MC and his male best friend or male relative instead of his sister, the conversation here would be much worse.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
I disagree, if Deb had been MC's brother and had been sleeping with MC's wife no one would have been able to forgive the brother. Deb is given more leeway since she is a woman. It's not the difference (at least in the case of this story) between the behavior of a man or a woman, it's the difference between the MC and an NPC. If this story was about MC and his male best friend or male relative instead of his sister, the conversation here would be much worse.
MC cheated on his wife with Deb and his wife cheated on him with Deb. Where's the difference? Both were cheating scum. Deb was/is/will be scum anyways. :LOL:

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
MC cheated on his wife with Deb and his wife cheated on him with Deb. Where's the difference? Both were cheating scum. Deb was/is/will be scum anyways. :LOL:
Sorry, I should have quoted the particular paragraph and not the entire post. The original post said that a lot of people are turned off because Deb is a strong female character and they would be applauding her behavior if she had a dick. I'm not defending either one of them. I'm saying that Deb's character would be more disliked if she were male and not the MC.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
My hatred of the deb character is nothing to do with her being a "strong female character" because if it was the MC`s brother I would still have felt exact same. It`s because her character is just loathsome, she is so over the top sexual predatory....rips the piss out of the MC constantly, undermines his (laughable) authority, her dialogue is awful - and all that "Ya" stuff...jesus! the only good bit in their relationship was when MC actually grabs her and tells her to stop taking the piss....halleluyah! took long enough. Here`s a hint - do it more.

The MC is just a joke though, SF soldier my armpit...these guys are the most physically and mentally strongest males around, not little simps that let allow themselves to be emasculated by someone - male OR female. They certainly don`t act like virgins on prom night haha. The whole family are like some fucked up in-breed collection of sexual predators. The only likeable character was Astrid and god help her with hanging around this bunch.

If this game`s intention is to make the player feel worthless or humiliated, it does a good job. The dev may well be a genius seeing as a game that provokes such a wide, passionate, response won`t easily be forgotten. :LOL:

Last edited:

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Far from true, maybe they don`t want a foul mouthed, butch, LI forced on them who is determined to fuck any female the MC fancies and rub it in his face. It`s the way she literally rubs it in his face, "hey look at me bro, I`m gonna perv your daughter, get it on with Julia, drool over your gf`s nudes on your phone...in front of you..."

I also could equally just assume that the people who love this game are into femdom, being cucked or seeing male characters just basically emasculated. Works both ways, assumption.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
get it on with Julia,
To be fair, Julia thought it was going to lead to a 3some but she didn't bank on the Mc being a complete bitch boy.

I also could equally just assume that the people who love this game are into femdom, being cucked or seeing male characters just basically emasculated. Works both ways, assumption.
Some of your points are why I only enjoy certain parts of it and not love it as a whole.

Contrary to my fellow dykes in the tumblr tart section of the world I don't hate guys. While i'm sure there are some that would enjoy the MC being bitched out like he is it's the reason I hate him as a character.

I have a hard time getting into games with male MC's but there are time I really enjoy their character. For soldier types I really like the MC in City of Broken Dreamers or Retrieving the Past.

I am into femdom, no secret i'm a sub to my girlfriends dom but I wouldn't call Deb a dom she's just got a loud personality that tends to drown others out.

I wouldn't call it cucking either. The wife thing was tit for tat, he'd been cheating on her far longer and had it coming. She could have fucked anyone, she kept it in the family. Doesn't excuse her but a lot of women would be in a bar looking for cock to ride if they found out their husband was a lying cheating prick.

The only difference between me and other people playing this is my hatred is fully for the MC and not Deb.

It's not the fact he's a man, that's a non issue and could have been solved from the start but the dev made him a boring, bland charisma vacuum with no likeable qualities and absolutely no reason to get behind him.

Unfortunately he seems vital for the story. A character is meant to enhance scenes with their presence, especially main characters, except he seems to make scenes worse.

I don't understand what angle the dev was going for with him. I really enjoy the main plot, I love the daughter, I like Jules, I really like the Yakuza angle and I don't mind Deb but I don't get why the MC is such a limp dick.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
To be fair, Julia thought it was going to lead to a 3some but she didn't bank on the Mc being a complete bitch boy.

Some of your points are why I only enjoy certain parts of it and not love it as a whole.

Contrary to my fellow dykes in the tumblr tart section of the world I don't hate guys. While i'm sure there are some that would enjoy the MC being bitched out like he is it's the reason I hate him as a character.

I have a hard time getting into games with male MC's but there are time I really enjoy their character. For soldier types I really like the MC in City of Broken Dreamers or Retrieving the Past.

I am into femdom, no secret i'm a sub to my girlfriends dom but I wouldn't call Deb a dom she's just got a loud personality that tends to drown others out.

I wouldn't call it cucking either. The wife thing was tit for tat, he'd been cheating on her far longer and had it coming. She could have fucked anyone, she kept it in the family. Doesn't excuse her but a lot of women would be in a bar looking for cock to ride if they found out their husband was a lying cheating prick.

The only difference between me and other people playing this is my hatred is fully for the MC and not Deb.

It's not the fact he's a man, that's a non issue and could have been solved from the start but the dev made him a boring, bland charisma vacuum with no likeable qualities and absolutely no reason to get behind him.

Unfortunately he seems vital for the story. A character is meant to enhance scenes with their presence, especially main characters, except he seems to make scenes worse.

I don't understand what angle the dev was going for with him. I really enjoy the main plot, I love the daughter, I like Jules, I really like the Yakuza angle and I don't mind Deb but I don't get why the MC is such a limp dick.
Okay, I can agree with some of your points ;)

Now I`m not into sharing in these games. So many go down the tired trope of having the MC share a female LI with their bi-friend, thinking all guys love threesomes right?
nope. I wouldn`t share my partner in real life and that mentality kind of follows me in my gameplay. So the whole Deb trying to force MC into a threesome with Julia just aggravates me even more into wanting to say piss off. But hey I get I`m probably in a minority with that.

Debs is actually exhausting with her constant immature crudity and sexual predatory behaviour. Her dialogue is excruciating...going from perfect english to all the Ya stuff. I`m a Scot and I couldn`t bear the butchered shit...lived on the West/East coasts and Lowlands and never heard another Scot make the word tit sound like tat :ROFLMAO:

What grates with Debs, apart from her refusal to shut the fuck up for a minute and tone down her crude, put downs, is the way she literally forces herself on any LI in the MC`s life....I know we get saddled with her as a main LI from the start, but (for me) she is so unattractive in so many ways and her trying to control our useless MC`s desires in such unsubtle ways...does not endear her to me. I`m curious how her path will end in this? abandoned by MC? or ruling his harem?

Yes, the MC is a piece of work. He starts off promising and makes you think. "Okay, this guy is funny and won`t take shit from anyone" then as soon as he goes to the house, he literally becomes a mumbling fool that`s scared of all the females in the house...but still ready to beat the shit out any guy....what a strange stereotype for an ex SF soldier... haha

Julia....she seems fiery and a bit dominant in the early part of the game but as soon as predatory debs gooses her, she turns into a complete sub...wtf? she is literally a shadow of her self...meekly submitting to debs.

Oh forgot about Paige....another bitch and one that tries to get you into trouble with your daughter right from the start. MC must just give off a vibe....kick me please!

The story had so much promise..that`s what made me wade through an experience that I originally abandoned as soon as Debs started pawing the daughter - she`s as bad but has age, inexperience and curiosity as an excuse.

I forged on to see if it gets better as I always play through a games full content to give it a proper chance. When it moves back to the storyline, it does gets intriguing again, unfortunately too much of it is bogged down with debs parading how big her balls are and MC being a scared little bitch boy. There is not enough pace to the plot.

To be honest, they are all fucked up sickos, apart from Astrid who seems nice but god help her getting involved with this lot and Kumiko is also hot as hell - loved her content with the kidnap.

If it was less about demeaning the MC and more action/plot, it would be great.

Last edited:

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
haha that gave me a real good chuckle!
Note to self - stay the fuck away from Tumblr :eek:

I can respect that, more power to ya.

• Love
Reactions: Avaron1974

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
After reading all the replies regarding Deb, it my honest opinion that Deb isn't really y'all's issue. Not truly. The REAL issue, I think, is that the MC is so oblivious and passive that the game NEEDS Deb to move the story along.

Remove Deb from the equation but don't change MC's personality and this game is dead in the water.

What y'all want is the MC to take charge of these women but he had shown, pretty consistently, that he is emotionally stunted and incapable of this kind of intimacy. The Dev has been really consistent on this. It's why his wife cheated on him in the first place, why EVERYONE in his life hid that they knew where Millie was.

Everyone is acting like it's some great betrayal, but it's honestly their reaction to his past conduct.

MC is your issue here. Deb is the "necessary evil".

3.00 star(s) 103 Votes