harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
So, MC is a beta cuck for deb.. Okay, thanks for warning. I will come to this game after MC acts like alpha & show deb that he is not a wussy. And I also wish for a choice whether to "forgive her" or "kick her out the house" after harem ending.

Last edited:

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
So, MC is a beta cuck for deb.. Okay, thanks for warning. I will come to this game after MC acts like alpha & show deb that he is not a wussy. And I also wish for a choice whether to "forgive her" or "kick her out the house" after harem ending.
I'm afraid it won't happen anytime soon, more likely it will never happen.

• Sad
Reactions: harsha_26

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I'm afraid it won't happen anytime soon, more likely it will never happen.
If that is true, well best of luck to the dev & players here. I'm gonna enjoy ecchi sensei, bad teacher, Midlife crisis etc where MC does takes help from women to build harem with daughters or lolis, by taking "equal" part in the corruption, unlike this game's MC.

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
this has got to be the Best written VN Ever!! and i have read a LOT... i am not much of a fan of the models in the cuteness department but in the believable way they are great. and i will say it again... this has been the most enjoyable reading i have seen, funny, erotic, and intelligent. Damn Fine Job!

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
this has got to be the Best written VN Ever!! and i have read a LOT... i am not much of a fan of the models in the cuteness department but in the believable way they are great. and i will say it again... this has been the most enjoyable reading i have seen, funny, erotic, and intelligent. Damn Fine Job!
Dude, I don't know what drugs you're on, but I want some! o_O

0ffspring

Sep 20, 2017
Well first of all I have to say that (according to the WT) I only played till the beginning (middle?) of part 4.

That said I'm dropping this game since it makes no fucking sense anymore (well it also didn't for a long time before this point).
What made me (finally) stop was the scene with Julia and Deb.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

About the game in generall:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So I skipped through this forum and it seems that nothing is going to change and it even gets worse. So I will drop this game which is sad because at the beginning I thought it could be an emotional story (well it got emotional but the only emotion was hate or rage if you will).

Last edited:

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
Well first of all I have to say that (according to the WT) I only played till the beginning (middle?) of part 4.

That said I'm dropping this game since it makes no fucking sense anymore (well it also didn't for a long time before this point).
What made me (finally) stop was the scene with Julia and Deb.

So I skipped through this forum and it seems that nothing is going to change and it even gets worse. So I will drop this game which is sad because at the beginning I thought it could be an emotional story (well it got emotional but the only emotion was hate or rage if you will).
good-good-let-your-hate-grow-let-your-anger-flow.jpg

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
I recently played it and found the enormous amount of scenes performed surprising, although more than a game it is an interactive story.

More than anything I played it for the beautiful Milly and her sculpted sexy body, something so delicious deserves scenes where she flexes her arms, flexing like a bodybuilder, lifts weights or make his muscles grow, any scene where her big and hot results stand out and even make them bigger :love:

Azrayal

Game Developer
May 31, 2018
Expected release date of next update ??
At current, I aim for a three month timeframe per update. I've managed to release the last few with a ten week interval. V0.06a was released about five weeks ago.
At this moment I'm not in a position to even estimate when it will be ready. Ideally I would like to have it completed before Christmas, but I won't know for sure until it is closer to that date.

3.00 star(s) 103 Votes