Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here ... make your own mind on it.

There is one scene in the game that could be classed as NTR but this isn't an NTR focused game. If you were interested in the game because of the tag your going to be disappointed.
Well the wingman in this game, his sister Deb is playing a bit of a weird role in this game and the NTR tag is for her actions. To be honest it is not clear yet whether it will be classic NTR or a weird way of Deb showing her love for MC. :p We will only know when her role in story becomes more clear and that may well only be in the last episode.
From what I have seen in many threads about ntr is it has to do with any LI being involved in any sexual or romantic way with anyone other than the mc. Obviously if the potential LI is already in a relationship that's a bit different. But it makes no difference wether it's a guy or a girl going after the LI. Yes some guys are more amenable to their LI in a lesbian fling but its still NTR by the way most people classify it. I believe most people didnt think about ntr because of the way the sister is portrayed as not trying to steal a LI from the mc but sharing the LI. Doesn't make it any better because as you can see by the comments even though NTR wasn't mentioned at first, most everyone was pissed or upset that the sister was going after the other women in the game. So yeah NTR might be a tag to be added. Mind you I'm not saying dont play it because it has ntr I'm saying some people are getting upset when they see these scenes. I personally find them distasteful but I'll keep playing this game to see if the mc finally acts like what he is. A 40 something year old special ops alfa male. So far it's not really happening. There a few scenes where he can assert himself but it really has no impact on the story as far as I've seen. Oh well this is just an opinion so I hope noone gets upset at anything I said.
I was confused too and I wrote it! :)

For some reason it seems an admin added an NTR tag as a few comments believed it was necessary. I can understand to a degree, as some readers may feel that not being intimate with characters while Deb is, is a form of NTR. Even though my interpretation was for the MC to be used to, and comfortable with Deb's antics, it doesn't mean that the readers will be!
I don't see any NTR in it they why it has been tagged?

Reactions: Sguru007

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1608455966055.png

Hello friends.

Triple Ex v0.07a is in the final stages.
I still have a fair amount of work to complete
before each format is ready to release,
but I am confident it will be sometime this month.

If the release goes without any hiccups,
I estimate that the first early access release will be before Christmas,
with the final public release hopefully being before the New Year.

I'll update you all when I have a definite release date.

Stay safe and have fun!

DEC 16, 2020 AT 10:32 AM

Triple Ex v0.07a early access release... Part 2

Possible update release?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
There is no point in delaying my release then. All links have now been updated for v0.07a and waiting for it to be promoted on the latest updates page.

I wish you all a wonderful Christmas and New Year.
Very kind of you. Thank you. May your holidays be warm safe and fun. :)

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
I have exactly zero interest in Astrid, she was a placeholder until MC left town, now she is the main LI amongst ladies that are 10x hotter than her... Deb's new look is totally fucking hot brought on by MC's comments about her being to "boyish" (despite how much he loves her but MC is honestly the love of her life so she is willing to change to keep what is hers in the face of competition) Kimiko & Yuki, yeah, I'm all in... How many more updates till MC gets a fucking clue that Deb & Milly are the only ones for him, 4 eva... (& maybe Mam, haven't met her yet but probably a sexual supercharged meeting is coming?)

The guy in the main picture looks like Wayne from Letterkenny
Letterkenny is for peeps that drink Labbatt's Blue or Molson Canadian, they have zero tastebuds... You want good Canadian Humour search Rick Mercer talking to Americans... (You'll blow a spleen...) Especially loved him chatting with Harvard Professors about Canadian Prime Minister Poutine...

Last edited:

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
After playing this update I'm kind of disappointed. I was hoping for more progress in the main story and instead we got a bunch of filler and then a massive cliffhanger at the end. Which in my opinion is a massive dick move since there is going to be months of wait to find out what happens.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
Seems that all attached walkthroughs (docx & pdf) on Mega are infected with malwares & trojan. Can anyone confirm that?

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
After playing this update I'm kind of disappointed. I was hoping for more progress in the main story and instead we got a bunch of filler and then a massive cliffhanger at the end. Which in my opinion is a massive dick move since there is going to be months of wait to find out what happens.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's just great... I haven't played this update yet, but from what you've written I'll end up with either only one possible love interest left or pretty much none (it will depend on how that blackmailing scene plays out if the MC already had sex with Kimiko). Eh... I've already called it that with the dev "ruining" a love interest per update for me, my MC will probably end up with Bart anyway...

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
That's just great... I haven't played this update yet, but from what you've written I'll end up with either only one possible love interest left or pretty much none (it will depend on how that blackmailing scene plays out if the MC already had sex with Kimiko). Eh... I've already called it that with the dev "ruining" a love interest per update for me, my MC will probably end up with Bart anyway...
If it makes you feel any better Kimiko said she was going to help the MC regardless but she wanted to try her luck and see if she could fuck him.your right though the only character I liked was Astrid and now she's "ruined" for me.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
well there where some scenes that needed a choice but there was none.

for example the threesome deb wanted to have with julia,herself and the MC.
and what happens?? : mc whines about to be in a relationship with astrid no matter what choice you took in that plane with Astrid and refuses the threesome.
but then he goes to kimikos house and there is a choice to fuck her or not and no whining about astrid there when he does it.

i mean WTF??
that was a weird one refusing a threesome but fucking a japanese girl after that without complaining about a relationship with astrid there.

and another strange thing is when the MC arrives in millys home he gets angry at bart where the security guards are after the encounter with gary at the front gate, but until now that´s never was mentioned in the story.

Last edited:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
If it makes you feel any better Kimiko said she was going to help the MC regardless but she wanted to try her luck and see if she could fuck him.your right though the only character I liked was Astrid and now she's "ruined" for me.
In my playthrough she already had sex with him, so she might not try it. I don't know. I'll play it in an hour or so and I'll find out. Astrid is my number one choice after Julia turned the "instant slut" switch on, but that generic "another woman touched me and I liked it, so I guess I'm bi now" trope you mentioned became a turn off for me after seeing it so many times. It's probably been used more than the "the MC returns home from college after his father passed away" one at this point... I think it's probably what you said about uniqueness.

3.00 star(s) 103 Votes