Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Is it possible to get back with Sierra in the future (Is she a love interest)?

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
is ntr avoidable? readed something about cheating GF?
You get a scene where your ex-gf, during thaat scene technically your gf since she didn't break up with you, had sex with three black dudes. One Black and two white, apparently from college.

Last edited:
Reactions: mofonistik

CoolKittyRhymes

Trouble at Home
Game Developer
Dec 9, 2022
I don't get to make many visits here, but I've been working at getting the completed Episode 2 ready. Here's the EP2[v0.26] release, which includes all of Ep1 and the first half of Ep2 in one zip. The entire Ep2 will be approximately 50% larger than Ep1.

The first episode was mostly for creating the groundwork that the rest of the series will build on. How the story, character development, and relationship building take place in Ep2 will be much closer to what you can expect in future releases, and has a different feel than the unlucky chain of events that took place to start out the series.

If time permits, I'd like to add a couple game settings/options for the final release. But right now finishing the new content is priority.

Thanks, and enjoy.

PC Download:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
coolkittyrhymes
enjoyed the new s2 content so far. i think you saw little interest in e1 mostly cause you took a giant dump on the mc to begin with, thus taking the interest away from many players..just my opinion. looks like ep2 will get him back on track though so i look forward to the future content. now that you have explained a bit more what kind of girl Sierra actually was, since all we had to go on initially was that she was a self centred bitch that went off and gang banged 3 guys while her bf was busy saving 2 people from a fire and then wouldn't even speak with him afterwards. well now we see that she was even more of a cunt than we thought. spreading lies about him due to being possessive. now he will be banging hottie after hottie while the red headed bitch gets more and more jealous. i especially hope that she will find out why she was stood up and regret her decision..far too late.. so many ideas running around in me brain at what future content could be...

Reactions: NebulousShooter

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Trouble at Home [Episode 2 v0.26] [CoolKittyRhymes]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

The final beta I'm passing to my tester, consisting of Scenes 1-47. I've been given a preliminary list of things to change from the last beta, and I expect more with this one. There are other small additions I think should be made, as well as final revisions.
  • This is meant as a stand-alone test version. Unzip to a new folder location and open the TroubleatHome executable. When you start a new game it will prompt you for your Ep1 game choices and then begin Ep2. (Do not replace your regular game files with this!)
  • Scenes from the v0.26 release are unedited. New content begins with Scene 27 (after Ashley visits your room at night). HOWEVER, this also includes some Bonus extended scenes that were unreleased: Scenes 9 (Jess), 10 (Jess), and 24 (Ashley)
  • Feel free to report errors, bugs, dialogue or other issues you experience.
  • I have not converted/compressed all the images files yet, so the file size is a little large.
  • p.s using saves from previous version posted in this thread seam to work

Reactions: robrize2169

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020

The final beta I'm passing to my tester, consisting of Scenes 1-47. I've been given a preliminary list of things to change from the last beta, and I expect more with this one. There are other small additions I think should be made, as well as final revisions.
  • This is meant as a stand-alone test version. Unzip to a new folder location and open the TroubleatHome executable. When you start a new game it will prompt you for your Ep1 game choices and then begin Ep2. (Do not replace your regular game files with this!)
  • Scenes from the v0.26 release are unedited. New content begins with Scene 27 (after Ashley visits your room at night). HOWEVER, this also includes some Bonus extended scenes that were unreleased: Scenes 9 (Jess), 10 (Jess), and 24 (Ashley)
  • Feel free to report errors, bugs, dialogue or other issues you experience.
  • I have not converted/compressed all the images files yet, so the file size is a little large.
  • Mega
  • p.s using saves from previous version posted in this thread seam to work
tekm.jpg

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
I kinda dig Tawny and hope that she is a real LI, if not, then Emily is kinda cool, so are the daughters of the paramedic (Rachel I think she is called), we'll see in the future. Keep it up Dev.

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes