RR6612

Sep 3, 2017
i like the game until the ntr scene, i dont see that in the coments, and i hope the game not spin arround that theme. but nice game
I don't think so, she written more as an antagonist instead of a love intrest. Then again, maybe if you don't chase the confidence? Altough your kind of asking for it at that point imo.

Reactions: KiraJames

HM-Toro

Apr 29, 2023
I agree, which is why these scenes are not part of the main game where you follow the MC around. They are part of the optional extra Bonus Content package that shows some interactions from other character's point of view. I'll write up a clearer distinction on the game's description explaining this.
So in other words, that shit happens in the background anyway, but it's just not shown. So I'm not going to touch this game.

Dec 29, 2018
I played the first chapter when it came out, and I thought that it was almost perfect. The only thing I didn't like was how the main character got sucked into an unavoidable sex scene with some random slut at the end. It was disappointing because when Allison asked if we prefer girls who are assertive or reserved, I chose to say "I think someone more reserved is closer to my liking. Especially after this last girlfriend I had."

Allison later told her sister about it an encouraged her to talk to us, and her mom suggested she ask us over to dinner. Stacy was clearly insecure and embarrassed about everything. So when the chapter ended, all I could think about was how this poor girl is going to be devastated when she goes back to school and finds everyone gossiping about what we did at the dance.

Which brings us to this episode...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I generally hate unavoidable sex scenes, but the one here doesn't bother me as much now as it did before. It still feels a bit out of character with the choices I made, but it's easy enough to excuse since he's a teenager who was on the rebound after being dumped and having a guy talk about running a train on his ex.

Emily, Stacey, Eva, and Kim are the girls that I'm most interested in at the moment.

I think the game is really well done so far. The artwork is great, the characters all have a lot of personality to them, and I enjoy the running gab of the main character having to occasionally ask women to repeat things because he misheard them.

123gimp123

Jan 5, 2020
What the fuck is wrong with everyone here, DO you have to REEEEEE at the sight of cheating or cuckoldry? Jesus fucking Christ!! Besides, the MC and the girl weren't even together anymore at that point. Not everyone playing these games should be a virgin, or super insecure, right? 'Cause those are the only people I could see over reacting like this. And for the record this is one of the only likeable main characters i have seen in these games, most are edgelords or absolute morons, so majority of games I name the mc's ,,Gimp", this one i named properly after playing the game for a bit. Also if you're reading mister developer, for the love of God don't put in harem, it wouldn't work, or if you do it for the money at least make normal one girl routes with plenty of drama. Keep up the good work, and this game might one day be on the level of and who knows maybe even better than wthi, and badik, cause in my eyes those are the best written ones.

Aug 22, 2017
This game seems very well written with good character development and none of the usual really skeezy MC traits a lot of HS games have. I'll definitely be following the future development. That being said, I do have one minor concern that has turned me off from other really good games. Too much choice. I don't mean sandbox or that choices are bad, but it seemed like we were presented, even this early in the game, with a lot of branching options that suggested there will be either/or content. Replayability is great in a game, but if there are massive branches and you have to play a game ten or twenty times just to see a handful of different scenes, it can be annoying. It simultaneously makes you feel bad for missing the content on all the branches you skip and annoyed that you have to see the repetitive content just to go back and see those small differences. I would strongly caution the dev to focus on two or three, four at the most branches and make sure that you can see all the content in those. And if you're going to put a bunch of branches in the game, consider building an in game walkthrough.

Reactions: MrBenny

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
Kayla isnt a love interest right? Pretty bummed by that considering you made her the most attractive girl in the game :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: MadCore

toobad0912

May 1, 2021
Sorry if this is a repeated question, but it turns out its very difficult to search for "episode one" because of how many different ways folks can write it!

But is there a separate Episode 1 app that I need to get first? Or is it included with the Ep 2 download.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
How does this not have netorare tag? This one's as obvious as it gets...
Haven't seen any NTR... Just a toxic relation where your girlfriend dumps you, an extra scene where some random dude tells HIS side of the story with your ex gf. After that she's just getting really annoyed by the attention the MC is getting from other girls... She even threatens other girls to stay away from MC. I seriously doubt she's even a love interest... And even if she is, there's many better available already.... Doubt there's any redemption arc for her anyway...

But play it... It's really that easy, if you can seriously tell me this is an NTR game, you should have no problem to come with all these obvious situations, right?

ChummyChonka

Aug 17, 2017
ChummyChonka Walkthrough Mod

also includes:
  • hopefully should not break future updates, if you decide to continue playing with my mod
  • restored default skip options
  • NTR warning
  • skipped intro splash screens
  • option to skip the talky intro
  • option to disable the quick menu
  • fixed two instances where the default character name was used
  • some additional minor fixes
And of course the regular old green choice walkthrough. I tried to get you the most out of a single playthrough.
As per usual just drag and drop into the games folder and agree to replace that one file.
I tested it, but hit me up if you are having issues.

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I'm not a fan of high school stories...but I really like this title so far. Though, after playing and trying out a few of the different path choices (see where they led)…this title could use a detailed path walk through, as there are many choices that will result in varied path results with the many potential love interests...which could be easily missed (paths will not happen). And for me this doesn't feel like a harem path will be possible with the way MC can easily miss out on content in this story.

One of the varied choices I noticed as an example, when talking to the black friend at school, and if the player chooses to ask about the blue hair girl...MC will meet her at the pool...and if he displays confidence...and also still lets her take a photo after she backed out of a BJ (no blowjob will take place in that scene). But if you tell the black friend the girl he likes hit on MC, the same scene takes place...but the blue haired girl actually gives MC BJ after she took the picture with his dick in her hand. So I'm not sure why the scenes are so different with that girl, if MC only asked about her to his friend. Does that mean she waited because she wants more of a relationship with MC that just sex? :unsure:

Now with the (ex)girl friend... that comes off as a dominate controlling bitch...the cheating scene was brutal (not NTR...it was a cheating story from a guy), but at least there is a choice to avoid seeing it...if the player want to. But after two years of a relationship, and MC just happened to be really late to meet her for her b-day dinner...and she then is some how convinced to (based on the what the college guy said to MC at the bar) leaves with them to party (she then cheats...without breaking off their relationship) with three other dudes that night. I feel there might be a misunderstanding / lie introduced later in the story, where nothing actually happened with them...but maybe her jealousy and anger got the best of her. As I noticed after reviewing the save file structure using ( ), there might be potential relationship points made available for her later in the story...so based on reviewing my save file there could be a forgive option offered. I guess we will find out as the story progresses further.

And finally, I want to say I really appreciate that a lot of effort was put into this project so far (I even noticed the characters are changing their clothing regularly in the story)...so great work dev. And I'm looking forward seeing more content in the future for this title. Best Regards.

Last edited:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Trouble at Home [Ep2v0.26] Unofficial Android Port + ChummyChonka's WT Mod

- 180mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
my only question is .....is the therapyst a possible li>? bcs she is a hottie milf
I agree. Well the coach is the brother in-law. So she could be still married, or divorced, etc. Also, I noticed if you ask a personal question (answer: favorite author) it looks like it could open up a relationship start with her. But if you ask for her to tell a story, it opens up content with Kim...later when you see her at school (ex GF's friend). And might open up more interaction with the ex.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 47 Votes