giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Trouble at Home [Ep.2 v1.0 Full] [CoolKittyRhymes]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 220 MB

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
I had to double check if this wasn't a massive NTR game during episode 1. Holy shit that was brutal. Played through the first half of episode 2 so far and it's turning around. Best sex scene in the game so far (VERY NTR) has been one I'm thinking is going to turn out to be a lie, and just to clarify, i hate NTR but do enjoy sharing content, but the scene was hot as hell so w/e. Solid work so far.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Progress Report 23-23
ep2s49-kayla3.JPG
How do I feel after the Ep2 release? Most of any feedback I've been given seems to be positive. Some of it was overwhelmingly positive. I feel like I hit the mark on a lot of things I wanted to achieve with it, and I know expressed at one point that this would likely be the hardest episode to write.
In Ep1, the MC's attention was focused on himself and how shitty he felt his life had become. In Ep2, that focus was shifted away from himself and towards everyone else around him. This was an important direction to move not only for MC's personal growth and relationship building, but I also think it's required for us to feel something towards the characters as well.
I think being able to present characters in ways that are emotional engaging is the hardest thing to do in writing. I don't remember many lessons about writing, but one phrase that has stuck with me is "Show, don't tell."
We can take Stacy, for example. You could say "she is shy" and that sounds very bland. Instead you show that it's hard for her to make eye contact, she blushes excessively, she fumbles her words, insecure about her appearance, etc. These things paint a broader picture and we can recognize these behaviors in people we know.
This sort of writing can be difficult when everything is character dialogue. I don't use a narrator's voice to help describe scenes and situations that you normally have in books; instead I have to use images, expressions, and sound. After that I try to fill some gaps within the dialogue. There's a lot of subtle things I've included that I'm sure the average reader may miss, and that's okay. I won't pretend I catch everything I read or play either.
My biggest worry was not being successful with that part of my storytelling. The nature of it being my creation means I'll never be able to correctly judge for myself if I did it right.
Now, enough of my rant. What's next?
After Thursday's release I wanted to spend a couple days to rest a little and take care of some housekeeping stuff that I've neglected. And in a few days I'll be away from home for over a week, but I will be able to bring my PC along to work on some things.
Right now I have about 20+ pages of notes for Ep3. The first thing I will do is construct an updated high-level plot timeline of everything that needs to happen and then begin filling in all the medium-importance plotlines. This is where I spend a lot of time sitting back with my eyes closed and letting my imagination work.
I might even try putting partial versions together for Ep4 and Ep5 at the same time. We'll see how creative I feel then.
Then it's about sitting myself down with a well-rested and clear head to write the first draft. I can't judge yet what I think the size of Ep3 will be, but if there's one thing I learned... Once I do have an idea: It'll be twice that size.
Whenever I need a break from imagination/writing, I'll work on creating some of the new characters that will appear, as well as some of the locations that will be used. I'll also create a personal list of specific things I want to improve, and I'll need to figure out some way to promote TaH a little more (I really have no clue on this one).
That's the rough idea of the road ahead. If you sat through all of this, thank you for loving this project as much as you do. While I'm passionate about making it, I probably wouldn't have made a full commitment if there wasn't anyone else who loved it.
ckr

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
I don't get to make many visits here, but I've been working at getting the completed Episode 2 ready. Here's the EP2[v0.26] release, which includes all of Ep1 and the first half of Ep2 in one zip. The entire Ep2 will be approximately 50% larger than Ep1.

The first episode was mostly for creating the groundwork that the rest of the series will build on. How the story, character development, and relationship building take place in Ep2 will be much closer to what you can expect in future releases, and has a different feel than the unlucky chain of events that took place to start out the series.

If time permits, I'd like to add a couple game settings/options for the final release. But right now finishing the new content is priority.

Thanks, and enjoy.

PC Download: Mega
Not a bad game so far, a lot of interesting teen drama and quirky characters. MC seems to be capable of learning from his mistakes so that's a plus.

Keep up the good work, looking forward to reading what happens next.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
This game dont look like a NTR at all. I think this is the kind of game that author is forced to add NTR tag to skip toxic people, only because he is using a girlfriend betrayal as story resource to make MC better.
Exactly! Due to "people" like the one quoted below, the dev was forced to add the NTR tag, despite this being a specific part of the story.

Looks like you didn't see his whore gf fucking 3 random dudes... Not NTR at all!
That is literally the point he was making, you genius. Due to this being part of the story, it's not really NTR, not to mention the whole having to watch it part is not true either, hence another reason for it not really being NTR.
Have you even played the game? Because the scene in the last two versions at least has been optional.
So if anything, you can have ONE netorare scene IF you want to.
Even by the asinine standards some people here have, when it comes to NTR, this could only be considered completely optional, skippable NTR content. Not to mention that the relationship between the two is already over, BEFORE you can even see the scene, and good riddance! Unless you are a glutton for punishment, no one would want to get back with that bitch again anyway.

I know, I know, many among you think that just knowing about it happening, without seeing it, makes this game an NTR feast, but that's just not how NTR is defined here (or anywhere but in your heads, really).

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Great update, another fine episode.
Still a rarity when jokes actually hit in this type of games.

MC could still do with being a bit less of a doofus, but it is getting better, and the array of sweet girls and women in this game is definitely still a strong suit.
I know it is kind of mean, but I hope Jess becomes an option at some point, she is definitely a hottie, whenever we see her outside her clothes.
Another favourite would be Ms. Martinez, generally the milfs are a better fit for my tastes, not that the younger girls aren't great as well.

It was good to see some development between the MC and his sister, I might be wrong, but it does seem to me as if the way they treat each other is not solely down on her. Who knows what the future will reveal.

PerverTeacher

Jun 5, 2017
First I would like to say that, unlike MANY games available here, this was one of the few that I spent HOURS reading the story development. Going back and forth on a few decisions to make sure I was going "in the right direction".

Not that I'm an expert in writing, but in my opinion everything was very well done and I say that all the characters were captivating. The most important? None of the girls (all very well done characters by the way) immediately got on top of the main character immediately after saying good morning, like brainless bitches.

Kudos to the developer, can't wait for the next chapters.

ps: NTR (please do) or not, this is a very good game.

Reactions: botc76

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Progress Report 23-23

How do I feel after the Ep2 release? Most of any feedback I've been given seems to be positive. Some of it was overwhelmingly positive. I feel like I hit the mark on a lot of things I wanted to achieve with it, and I know expressed at one point that this would likely be the hardest episode to write.
In Ep1, the MC's attention was focused on himself and how shitty he felt his life had become. In Ep2, that focus was shifted away from himself and towards everyone else around him. This was an important direction to move not only for MC's personal growth and relationship building, but I also think it's required for us to feel something towards the characters as well.
I think being able to present characters in ways that are emotional engaging is the hardest thing to do in writing. I don't remember many lessons about writing, but one phrase that has stuck with me is "Show, don't tell."
We can take Stacy, for example. You could say "she is shy" and that sounds very bland. Instead you show that it's hard for her to make eye contact, she blushes excessively, she fumbles her words, insecure about her appearance, etc. These things paint a broader picture and we can recognize these behaviors in people we know.
This sort of writing can be difficult when everything is character dialogue. I don't use a narrator's voice to help describe scenes and situations that you normally have in books; instead I have to use images, expressions, and sound. After that I try to fill some gaps within the dialogue. There's a lot of subtle things I've included that I'm sure the average reader may miss, and that's okay. I won't pretend I catch everything I read or play either.
My biggest worry was not being successful with that part of my storytelling. The nature of it being my creation means I'll never be able to correctly judge for myself if I did it right.
Now, enough of my rant. What's next?
After Thursday's release I wanted to spend a couple days to rest a little and take care of some housekeeping stuff that I've neglected. And in a few days I'll be away from home for over a week, but I will be able to bring my PC along to work on some things.
Right now I have about 20+ pages of notes for Ep3. The first thing I will do is construct an updated high-level plot timeline of everything that needs to happen and then begin filling in all the medium-importance plotlines. This is where I spend a lot of time sitting back with my eyes closed and letting my imagination work.
I might even try putting partial versions together for Ep4 and Ep5 at the same time. We'll see how creative I feel then.
Then it's about sitting myself down with a well-rested and clear head to write the first draft. I can't judge yet what I think the size of Ep3 will be, but if there's one thing I learned... Once I do have an idea: It'll be twice that size.
Whenever I need a break from imagination/writing, I'll work on creating some of the new characters that will appear, as well as some of the locations that will be used. I'll also create a personal list of specific things I want to improve, and I'll need to figure out some way to promote TaH a little more (I really have no clue on this one).
That's the rough idea of the road ahead. If you sat through all of this, thank you for loving this project as much as you do. While I'm passionate about making it, I probably wouldn't have made a full commitment if there wasn't anyone else who loved it.
ckr
Sounds like a Dev with a clear cut plan(relatively). Gotta say the writing/jokes/storyline are superior and the girls/MILFs are pretty sweet/hot also.. Honestly this is one that has jumped towards the top of my list.. just a fun one to run thru.

I hear the NTR complaints.. but the 'NTR' to me is part of setting the scene and not ingrained in humiliating the MC. Anotherwords it's more of a background thing and not a continual storyline plot.

If you can understand it's the 'setting of the scene' NTR/breakup thingie with the rest of the game where the MC shines through that initial part of the story... well then this one is for you.. way to much potential to let a 'bad breakup' start of the game scare you away from enjoying everything that follows..

Good luck to the DEV!

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Shit game. Don't mind NTR or sharing but being forced to play doormat MC makes me snooze. Hard pass.
I don't understand the people crying over the bitch of the girlfriend. I even gave the dude the number if he wants a second round. People should rejoice that in this game we can actually free ourselves of the bad relationship in the first chapter and no let it drag through chapters.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Gotta love the honesty ... as opposed to some ma and pa who let their girl and boy
blow their frustrations waaaAaaay outta proportions and fractured their family fo eva.

Sweetest thang in this game ... so far:

1687524671617.png

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

I'll finally be heading back home today and can get myself more organized. There were a lot more distractions than anticipated, but still got a decent amount done.
I wrote about 10k words for the rough draft so far, which is less than I wanted but not awful. I think I need approximately 25k to flesh out most of what happens. This means that the final size will probably be twice that.
This is just my preliminary prediction from putting together the Ep3 plot outline, but it would mean I might be looking at something at least as big as Ep2. I'd like to push some stuff back into Ep4, but I don't think that'll work for the timeline. I still want to make some changes to the outline in the meantime, so obviously my predictions will fluctuate along with it.
Other than writing, I was able to put some time into a couple new characters we haven't seen yet. I don't think there's any reason why I can't start working on scenes next week and begin early renders. Fingers crossed!
-ckr

Reactions: AGhostLikeMe
4.40 star(s) 47 Votes