Dec 15, 2020
I made a walkthrough mod (Episode 2 v0.26):
WORKUPLOAD

also includes:
  • reenabled skip options in preferences (skip unseen content and so on)
  • NTR warning
  • skipped intro splash screens
  • option to skip the talky intro
  • option to disable the quick menu
  • fixed two instances where the default character name was used
And of course the regular old green choice walkthrough. I tried to get you the most out of a single playthrough.
As per usual just drag and drop into the games folder and agree to replace that one file.
I tested it, but hit me up if you are having issues.
Does this includes the bonus section?

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Bonus Content was created as an exclusive add-on perk for members. It contains extra scenes from other characters' perspectives when the MC is not present. Some are real events while others are imaginary situations made up by the NPCs.
Sigh... Okay, I can handle having content (optional, I know) with the shitty ex-girlfriend getting fucked to exhaustion, but.... Extra content that may or may not have NSFW content that IS IMAGINARY AND CREATED BY NPC's and therefore, NOT CANONICAL?

Of course I respect the developer's choice to do what they want. That said, we've already seen games with "imaginary" and non-canonical events and, well.... We've all seen what kind of content those non-canon side stories usually include. So, non-canon events seem to me to be just as useless as having sex scenes in dreams.

What conflicts me the most is that it seems that extra content from the perspective of other characters has some importance, since you can see certain situations from the perspective of other characters. But I think it loses all credibility and seriousness if you add imaginary events. From being scenes that can expand the story and the player's understanding of the story, to scenes that are lies told by NPCs and that the only thing they contribute is possibly sexual scenes and that we learn that the NPCs who tell them are compulsive liars.

Aug 8, 2017
The only forgiving thing for the ex is to go play in traffic;anyways, I really enjoyed this update and definitely looking forward to the next one.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
For anyone intrested here is what dev said about mc's ex Sierra

I can tell you that the plot outline for Sierra was not to be seen or pursued as any sort of real love interest. Despite her being such a hostile part of MC's early story, there's very little that's been revealed about her so far. She was part of MC's "perfect" life that he lost, and in that sense she was a plot device to stir up trouble. She doesn't get much attention in Ep2 outside of some off-hand comments, but will reappear in the future and be relevant to events. Will we get the opportunity to make her regret her choices? I don't like spoiling stuff, but I want satisfactory resolutions to the major problems MC faces whenever possible, and the Sierra one is still unresolved. When she becomes relevant again, I prefer to make player choices help determine what happens with/to her.

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
Dev is trying to tell us that NTR part is bonus content...bruh that part is side story when MC is not around...you keep telling everyone we can skip bonus content so we don't have to watch NTR content... What the hell.How does that change anything i don't get to see that sierra bitch fucks 3 random dude,doesn’t mean she didn't did it.and why the hell that Sister act like she have baseball bat stuck up her ass

underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
Why the fuck is the skip button disabled???

Also why is the MC such a goddamn little bitch? :WaitWhat:
(y):p the reason it is disabled is because the story is so shitty that the guy/dev is forcing us all to read or hit the space bar super fast to skip the shit it is that bad im assuming as if many/mass of people are wanting to read the story to begin with lol

• Haha
Reactions: punisher2099

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
(y):p the reason it is disabled is because the story is so shitty that the guy/dev is forcing us all to read or hit the space bar super fast to skip the shit it is that bad im assuming as if many/mass of people are wanting to read the story to begin with lol
So you took your time to play it to the end, fast skipping by spacebar abuse, only to come here and tell people they don't want to read it because it's that bad?

So what is bad? Too many words? MTL? Engrish? A bad story? Or just one you don't like? You want to speak for the masses but the only thing i hear is you can't CTRL FFWD to the lewds... If it's not for you, that's okay, there's plenty games here...

I can agree it would be nice to skip, but fair is fair, you can skip any text you already read before... But it's an interesting story, the game has nice renders, there's some humor, it's certainly better than the average around here... That's just me though..

But telling people don't want to read a VN seems kinda pointless... People that don't like reading probably avoid VN tags...

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well, it's nice to see that the MC finaly is growing a spine.
Less of Mark is also good, boy that guy is annoying, but instead we got Emily, which i find also really annoying :HideThePain:

But no content at all with the only 4 girls which interest me so far (Ami, Rachel, Allison and Stacy)...
Has the dev decided if Kayla will be a LI ?

Dev is trying to tell us that NTR part is bonus content...bruh that part is side story when MC is not around...you keep telling everyone we can skip bonus content so we don't have to watch NTR content...
What NTR ? That's the controlling, manipulating, colossal bitch of ex gf, who cares, she isn't a LI (and that is if it is even true what that guy said, bit strange she is so willing to do it but didn't even give them their number).
I hope she got the Syphilis out of it and that we get a chance to ruin her reputation at school.

Last edited:

Couatl

Dec 5, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'ep2s24'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script_s1ep2.rpyc", line 4704, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1974, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 927, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'ep2s24'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.1.22070801
Trouble at Home EP2v0.26
Thu Jun 8 18:41:11 2023

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
Man I love the sister's best friend trope, hopefully next update is going to get things between MC and Ashley a little forward than just hanging out and have some casual sex from time to time.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TroubleAtHome-EP2Full
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes