Alphamale2467

Mar 25, 2022
Devs that intentionally leave out tags they know will piss people off and limit the rating and number of players should be banned and have their shit removed.
It's bullshit to have to read through all the comments to figure out if the Dev lied through his fucking teeth in the tags to fool you into playing his piece of shit game. Hiding it in the dev notes is also bullshit.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Devs that intentionally leave out tags they know will piss people off and limit the rating and number of players should be banned and have their shit removed.
It's bullshit to have to read through all the comments to figure out if the Dev lied through his fucking teeth in the tags to fool you into playing his piece of shit game. Hiding it in the dev notes is also bullshit.
To be fair the tags are fine for the version released here in the OP by the uploader - not the dev. The content that you are finding objectionable is in one of the segments of the (paid) bonus content (which we haven't paid for) which was very kindly uploaded here by someone else. I'm sure that the description and warning is displayed wherever that bonus content can be purchased.

Any sensible person would have made a save at the point where the bonus content in question was given as a choice and would have reloaded and selected the other path as soon as they realised that it was something they didn't want to see.

Finally, by the time we got to that stage the MC had already decided to cut off all ties to the former LI, so the scene is not strictly NTR. As far as he is concerned she is a female Chad.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
so i saw the bonus content scenes and they weren't anything special tbh. the Stacey scene shows she is an immature little girl unworthy of mc's attention. Rachel is pretty hot and could be a future LI. and the older sister i forget her name could be an LI if mc decides to go to her college instead since his uni application didn't go through for the fall semester. then there is the NTR scene with the ex. we see she is basically a whore in this scene and is also unworthy of mc's interest going forward. it was a short scene so didn't bother me too much. the scene with Ashley and Layla is nothing special. we see Layla is basically telling Ashley shit about her brother, but is actually describing herself imo. whether canon or not, these scenes could have been in the game as part of the story that shows a bit of background about those characters and is a bit important to the story. now that the MC is starting to gain confidence in himself and start fighting back against Chad and his dickhead buddy, can't wait to see what else happens. also, i cannot stand Mark, he is a little idiot and although his prom prank worked well, in the end, i hope mc goes to a different school than him and we don't see him anymore.

Dec 1, 2022
This is a really promising game, the only thing I ask is that in the future a skip dialogue function gets added. Especially in case saves don't carry over every version. It's a sloooow burn.

Reactions: Bmagada

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
so i saw the bonus content scenes and they weren't anything special tbh. the Stacey scene shows she is an immature little girl unworthy of mc's attention. Rachel is pretty hot and could be a future LI. and the older sister i forget her name could be an LI if mc decides to go to her college instead since his uni application didn't go through for the fall semester. then there is the NTR scene with the ex. we see she is basically a whore in this scene and is also unworthy of mc's interest going forward. it was a short scene so didn't bother me too much. the scene with Ashley and Layla is nothing special. we see Layla is basically telling Ashley shit about her brother, but is actually describing herself imo. whether canon or not, these scenes could have been in the game as part of the story that shows a bit of background about those characters and is a bit important to the story. now that the MC is starting to gain confidence in himself and start fighting back against Chad and his dickhead buddy, can't wait to see what else happens. also, i cannot stand Mark, he is a little idiot and although his prom prank worked well, in the end, i hope mc goes to a different school than him and we don't see him anymore.
i am not sure, but should not be it tagged by NTR than? so ppl who dont like that content can avoid it and ppl who like it can enjoy it?

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
Some should change this game name to 'TroubleLife'! No way in hell is that in any shape or form trouble at home. wanker of mc got trouble all around like from school at his job and even inside his damn home. And it doesn't help that this mc is such a little wozzy bitch! Got fired from his job beacuse he barely touched the guy. Well thats enough of me. i wish you guys good luck and enjoy this game if thats your cup of tea. Peace out, i am out of here!

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
Another dev trying to please NTR fans and Haters at the same time while trying to be sneaky.... That has never worked.
Please stop trying. If you want to make an NTR/sharing game do that and be honest about it. If you want to make a harem game do not add any of that shit.
My respect to you dude! You are a man of true culture!

Jan 5, 2021
So, I found this game pretty well written. Dude has his life crumble in span of 2 weeks,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think the characters are believable so far, and I can see the ground works for future character development in MC himself, friends, and even his bitchy sister (okay maybe that's just wishful thinking at this point).

Renders are pretty great, girls are hot, so I'm looking forward to future releases. Only a couple of complaints/concerns/comments, however:
1) sis is pretty hot, perhaps a patch can be provided in the future and MC will have a chance to win her over
2) ex gf bonus scenes felt fine because she'd essentially dumped him at that point, but the hope is that all the newer girls introduced are a bit more loyal (if they are LI for MC)
3) not sure about permanently pay-locked bonus scenes. Many other devs do side content/early access content for patrons, but it seems these bonus scenes are much more integrated with the main story. Like they actually reveal plot details non-paying members would otherwise not see - I don't like that idea.
4) Last one is more of a preference of mine, but I'd like to see MC get revenge on the ex gf at some point, but that can get a bit dark (I'm fine with dark, but I know Patreon and others may not be - patch?)

Good luck on your game!

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Despite all the negative comments, I gave this one a try anyway. I have to say that I really enjoyed it. The artwork and story are both great. Also, it has a nice amount of humor, but isn't over done. Looking forward to the next update!

ashkar666

Sep 26, 2018
This game would improve IMMENSELY if you killed Mark when he forces his way into your house at the beginning to harass you and ruin your day, and why the hell are you wasting brain cells wondering about a cunt like Sierra??? shes obviously a bitchy slutty piece of trash, so fucking good riddance!! Now, move past both those worthless people, and MAKE SOME REAL CONNECTIONS, friends, and girls that are actually worth your damn time.

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes