May 1, 2024
MC: "I think she's a whore."
Emily: "Ok, maybe she is what you think."
MC: "I think you're a whore too."
Emily: "Awww, thank you."
MC: "I was talking to Miss Martinez."
Miss Martinez: "You're getting the chancla after class, mister."
MC: "School is hard."
Miss Martinez is one hot latina milf. Sorry, not sorry Rico your Mom is totally gonna get it when I get the chance.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Also, anyone here give Sierra a chance when she decides to talk to you again?....Nah didn't think so. Good riddance.

View attachment 3975537
As one of my main saves? yes and no. She isn't on of the first 2 or 3 main LI paths for my saves but I kind of do have a thing with getting back together with Ex's even shitty ones like her + my curiosity makes me want to see how it will play out. That and I also tend to almost always play every path. So I sorta of consider her a main save and don't at the same time which is why I gave you a yes and no answer.

Reactions: Justaphase

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
As one of my main saves? yes and no. She isn't on of the first 2 or 3 main LI paths for my saves but I kind of do have a thing with getting back together with Ex's even shitty ones like her + my curiosity makes me want to see how it will play out. That and I also tend to almost always play every path. So I sorta of consider her a main save and don't at the same time which is why I gave you a yes and no answer.
I've tried it to see the content. I don't care if she is completely innocent and didn't do anything with Kai and his friends (she probably didn't, certainly not what he says anyway.) I still have no interest in the MC getting back with her. She sounds like she's a pretty horrible girlfriend who just wants the MC as her pet and control what he wears and who he hangs out with.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I've tried it to see the content. I don't care if she is completely innocent and didn't do anything with Kai and his friends (she probably didn't, certainly not what he says anyway.) I still have no interest in the MC getting back with her. She sounds like she's a pretty horrible girlfriend who just wants the MC as her pet and control what he wears and who he hangs out with.
oh don't get me wrong she is a horrible person , I don't think there is anything she can do that will get me to actually like her especially after finding out she is the reason her BFF is going to therapy and she doesn't actually want the MC as anything more than a trophy. My reasons are literally just cause of me being a completionist and like I mentioned I do have a thing for getting back together with EX's even shitty ones cause I get to damn curious. ( Yeah I do play paths of characters I hate or don't like sometimes) But if I would only play paths im actually interested in the character yeah she wouldn't make the list.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
So, I haven't played this for a while (Since like episode one I think) I assume there are a decent number of choices and routes? it felt a bit forced in chapter one.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
So, I haven't played this for a while (Since like episode one I think) I assume there are a decent number of choices and routes? it felt a bit forced in chapter one.
I think I had something like 9 saves because of all the choices and different girls. Some do overlap but enough that I wanted to make different saves for each girl.

I like Sierra, she's really well written as possessive/neurotic
I mean as a character I do like her cause she does bring alot to the game but as a LI I hate her lol.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joshy92

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Episode 4 Teasers #1
ep4scene2_081.png ep4scene7_012.png ep4scene7_052.png ep4scene1_006.png
The first taste of images for Ep4.
One thing that will become more common is how dialogue and interactions will change based on earlier choices and relationship status. Sometimes it'll simply be a line or two of dialogue, and other times it may become quite complicated with several changes to how a scene plays out.
It's something I will continue to iron out as this episode is developed, since I don't know specifically how much variance I'll be comfortable programming yet. But this will be a topic I'll talk about more in the future.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I am not shitting on the dev, I am not complaining about waiting, but didn't this update relatively fast for the first few updates, now it's already been a long time since the last episode and the next one is still ways off?
Again, not complaining, no problem with waiting or the dev, I just haven't been active in this thread and wonder if there is any specific reason for the long wait between updates?

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
I am not shitting on the dev, I am not complaining about waiting, but didn't this update relatively fast for the first few updates, now it's already been a long time since the last episode and the next one is still ways off?
Again, not complaining, no problem with waiting or the dev, I just haven't been active in this thread and wonder if there is any specific reason for the long wait between updates?
i think the dev had a bit of a break after the last update. not sure if he has resumed working on the game yet..

Reactions: botc76

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
I beleive the dev wrote a decent post about this topic last month or so. Seems to be dealing with burnout between this and real life issues, but reassured everyone he intends to complete the game but things might go a little slow for awhile.

Reactions: Gobugobu and bufa
4.40 star(s) 48 Votes