robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
next time i play from the beginning again..next update that will happen, i will do more with the blue haired girl since at the party in the last update, the mc and her have a great scene where they make out and flip off Sierra while doing it. was a great way to humiliate Sierra. and hope that's just the beginning of her humiliations..

Gobugobu

May 16, 2023
Unfortunately, there is no "incest" tag at this time, so it is unlikely that the protagonist's sister, Kayla, will be a love interest.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There may be a route where you get back together with your ex-girlfriend Sierra, but I don't want to take that route lol

If there were any more love interests, the story would become longer and more difficult, so I think the other attractive women will end up as supporting characters.

Anyway, I'm interested to see how the story continues.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
yeah i don't want a route to get back with Sierra. she is a manipulative, controlling selfish bitch and the mc is better off without her. however, she is so delusional she thinks she can get the mc back, so would love to see her constantly humiliating herself trying to get him back and have him keep throwing Kye's name at her till she admits what she did. and then the mc can humiliate her more. hopefully Kye keeps calling her till she admits what she did in front of her bestie so that bestie knows she is a lying whore for real. then have mc fuck her bestie and start dating her as a way to humiliate Sierra even more..damn i keep coming up with great ideas..in my opinion..
love to hear more ideas from you guys on ways to humiliate Sierra..let's see who can come up with the best ideas!

Reactions: Gobugobu

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
i'm 100% playing a Sierra path last I might add something about her has me curious how it would be helps I do have a thing where I like getting back together with EX's even if I dislike them in these games just to see the content.

Unfortunately, there is no "incest" tag at this time, so it is unlikely that the protagonist's sister, Kayla, will be a love interest.
probably one of the rare few games I actually want incest too just cause how much I love Kayla's character haha

Reactions: Gobugobu and bufa

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
yeah i don't want a route to get back with Sierra. she is a manipulative, controlling selfish bitch and the mc is better off without her. however, she is so delusional she thinks she can get the mc back, so would love to see her constantly humiliating herself trying to get him back and have him keep throwing Kye's name at her till she admits what she did. and then the mc can humiliate her more. hopefully Kye keeps calling her till she admits what she did in front of her bestie so that bestie knows she is a lying whore for real. then have mc fuck her bestie and start dating her as a way to humiliate Sierra even more..damn i keep coming up with great ideas..in my opinion..
love to hear more ideas from you guys on ways to humiliate Sierra..let's see who can come up with the best ideas!
Honestly I don't think that she did anything with Kye, certainly not what he says that she did anyway. But for me it doesn't matter, my dislike for her goes way beyond that. She's controlling, manipulative and entitled. I may play the path of getting back with her once to see the content if CKR makes it, but I will almost certainly hate every second of it.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
i'm 100% playing a Sierra path last I might add something about her has me curious how it would be helps I do have a thing where I like getting back together with EX's even if I dislike them in these games just to see the content.
couldn't pay me to do that... well it depends how deep your pockets go actually :ROFLMAO:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
well as you probably know by now I play paths I don't like in every game they have to be really special for me to not play them.
I can't bring myself to play those, I know I miss a lot of content due to that and I know the effort devs do for those routes, but if I don't like how a character is written (intentionally or not) I'll just not play it.

Reactions: bufa

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I can't bring myself to play those, I know I miss a lot of content due to that and I know the effort devs do for those routes, but if I don't like how a character is written (intentionally or not) I'll just not play it.
yeah I get it im just a bit of a completionist to a certain extend that and I don't get immersed when playing AVN's or video games or self insert more like a spectator watching a movie while making decisions . So it really takes a special level of hate for me to skip a path

Reactions: Elduriel

Gobugobu

May 16, 2023
The developers let me choose to avoid scenes, but my curiosity to know another side of the story got the better of me, so I watched the sexual scenes with Sierra, even though I didn't like them.

That really made me hate her, lol

I watch scenes I don't like to unlock the gallery, but if I really don't like them, I avoid them from then on.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
The developers let me choose to avoid scenes, but my curiosity to know another side of the story got the better of me, so I watched the sexual scenes with Sierra, even though I didn't like them.

That really made me hate her, lol

I watch scenes I don't like to unlock the gallery, but if I really don't like them, I avoid them from then on.
eh I don't think that scene is real personally. I think it's a lie or a over exaggeration of the truth. Don't get me wrong she is horrible person she is the reason her best friend is going to therapy among other reasons. But that is something I just do not think is true so I dont count it against her. As I don't think the guy telling the story was trustworthy either.

Gobugobu

May 16, 2023
eh I don't think that scene is real personally. I think it's a lie or a over exaggeration of the truth. Don't get me wrong she is horrible person she is the reason her best friend is going to therapy among other reasons. But that is something I just do not think is true so I dont count it against her. As I don't think the guy telling the story was trustworthy either.
Yes, of course, since it's just what that guy said, we don't know if it's true or not.

Other than that scene, there are also bonus scenes where the story unfolds differently from the choices you made during the main story, so I guess they're just naughty bonus scenes the developers give us lol.

Izakiya

Apr 29, 2023
I got this vibe as well. That guy seemed full of shit. I still don't like Sierra, but I don't think any of it happened like he said.

Draver1

Feb 17, 2021
I got this vibe as well. That guy seemed full of shit. I still don't like Sierra, but I don't think any of it happened like he said.
It would make more sense that way. Maybe the dev is trying to parallel, or mirror the situation between Kayla and the MC, where she's hated him for so long based on a complete lie. It would be more actual writing than most AVN devs can manage, but this one is pretty well written. Even if that's the case, I wouldn't want Sierra to get back with the MC. She could have a complete redemption arc, and I wouldn't want him to have anything to do with her. I wouldn't wish her any ill will, I would wish her all the happiness in the world, but not with the MC. That bridge is well and truly burned.

tufstuff

Dec 5, 2023
It would make more sense that way. Maybe the dev is trying to parallel, or mirror the situation between Kayla and the MC, where she's hated him for so long based on a complete lie. It would be more actual writing than most AVN devs can manage, but this one is pretty well written. Even if that's the case, I wouldn't want Sierra to get back with the MC. She could have a complete redemption arc, and I wouldn't want him to have anything to do with her. I wouldn't wish her any ill will, I would wish her all the happiness in the world, but not with the MC. That bridge is well and truly burned.
That's a good way of putting it. If it turns out Sierra isn't as bad as we assume, she's still not a great person. Maybe there's hope for her, but it's not gonna be with me lol. Plenty of other girls that are much more deserving in the game haha. I already can't decide who I like more between Ashley, Stacy and Emily. And of course Kayla has a good shot at surpassing them once the story around her and MC heals.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
That's a good way of putting it. If it turns out Sierra isn't as bad as we assume, she's still not a great person. Maybe there's hope for her, but it's not gonna be with me lol. Plenty of other girls that are much more deserving in the game haha. I already can't decide who I like more between Ashley, Stacy and Emily. And of course Kayla has a good shot at surpassing them once the story around her and MC heals.
Sierra's path will only be played for content and nothing for me cause even if she is redeemed she is still a bad person and the damage is already done. I honestly have no clue who I like the most out of the LI I would say Kayla but as far as I know she isn't one. Like don't get me wrong I do like all of rest of the LI to some degree but im not into any of them yet other than maybe Tawny and a few others that feel more like side girls.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Sierra's path will only be played for content and nothing for me cause even if she is redeemed she is still a bad person and the damage is already done. I honestly have no clue who I like the most out of the LI I would say Kayla but as far as I know she isn't one. Like don't get me wrong I do like all of rest of the LI to some degree but im not into any of them yet other than maybe Tawny and a few others that feel more like side girls.
for me it's Rachel and Amanda, just so that I can cuck their asshole husbands (probably not even full LIs either) :ROFLMAO: Next up is Emily.

Reactions: Hengat

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
for me it's Rachel and Amanda, just so that I can cuck their asshole husbands (probably not even full LIs either) :ROFLMAO: Next up is Emily.
I really liked the Milf from the house fire think her name was Amanda , I found her kind of hot to. I didn't really care for the therapist ( forget her name) all that much hell my friend on a discord im in thinks im crazy for thinking house fire lady is hotter than the therapist haha. idk I never found the therapist that hot to me personally or was attracted to her character for some reason at least compared to everyone else lol.

Reactions: Elduriel

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I really liked the Milf from the house fire think her name was Amanda , I found her kind of hot to. I didn't really care for the therapist ( forget her name) all that much hell my friend on a discord im in thinks im crazy for thinking house fire lady is hotter than the therapist haha. idk I never found the therapist that hot to me personally or was attracted to her character for some reason at least compared to everyone else lol.
I'm not into the therapist lady either, don't even recall her name

Reactions: Dessolos

Hengat

Oct 17, 2022
I would also choose Amanda over therapist. I don't like the whole therapy plot from writing point of view because either you flirt with her or she shares with you problems of her other patients (anonymously). In both cases I find it unprofessional and it just doesn't fit in the game for me.

Speaking of Milfs guys, don't forget lovely Miss Martinez.

4.40 star(s) 51 Votes