Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I have a question, is the Netorare optional? in a comment it says something about bonus scenes or something like that but I don't know how it interacts with the story itself.
it's a scene with the ex-gf, watching it is optional

tufstuff

Dec 5, 2023
I am not shitting on the dev, I am not complaining about waiting, but didn't this update relatively fast for the first few updates, now it's already been a long time since the last episode and the next one is still ways off?
Again, not complaining, no problem with waiting or the dev, I just haven't been active in this thread and wonder if there is any specific reason for the long wait between updates?
Ep3 was like 9 months of dev time because it was pretty large. We're not even at 6 months yet from that last release, so I don't think there's anything to panic about. The dev has stated he's had to deal with some IRL stuff and has been transparent that it's been going slower, but still wants to get a release out this year.

PickleSteve

Sep 9, 2022
After a bit of indecision to try this I finally started it and completed ep.3 yesterday:

Wow... just wow... this is fantastic. Quite a bit of story to get through for 3 chapters, great looking renders and an interesting story most importantly. Also a LOT of LI's although it's kinda hard to say who could be main girls and who could be just hook-ups. I really like the facial expressions in this, maybe a little exaggerated at times but very well done.

Basically the only 'negative' here is that now there's the wait on the next update, but oh well... That will be fine.

CoolKittyRhymes , you are creating something very special here. Keep doing what you are doing, and the best of luck to you. You rock!

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
Love this but is it just me or does Emily look alot better in these 2 special renders. At least I don't recall thinking she was all that hot or anything while playing the game but damn she looks so good in these 2 renders.
Well yes, this is how Emily could have looked if she had a "normal" upbringing and life, instead of the shitty one she had. But like I said there is still hope for Emily, I know there is.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Love this but is it just me or does Emily look alot better in these 2 special renders. At least I don't recall thinking she was all that hot or anything while playing the game but damn she looks so good in these 2 renders.
Just "another life" with a healthy mind and a bit of make-up :whistle::coffee:.

Reactions: Justaphase

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Well yes, this is how Emily could have looked if she had a "normal" upbringing and life, instead of the shitty one she had. But like I said there is still hope for Emily, I know there is.
ah I missed that part of the description of the renders haha. Yeah as far as LI go she is probably my favorite when it comes to the character just not looks ( for now). Tho my favorite character is still Kayla love the sisters deveolopment.

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
ah I missed that part of the description of the renders haha. Yeah as far as LI go she is probably my favorite when it comes to the character just not looks ( for now). Tho my favorite character is still Kayla love the sisters deveolopment.
The main difference with her look is just a hair style, clothing change and some makeup, but you can understand why she doesn't care that much what she looks like when she has bigger things to worry about.
I like Kayla also, like I said before I don't really mind that she isn't going to be a LI. As long as we can see her and the MC build some kind of loving sibling relationship, I believe that they may even be fraternal twins unless I'm mistaken or remembering wrong?

Reactions: Dessolos

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
The main difference with her look is just a hair style, clothing change and some makeup, but you can understand why she doesn't care that much what she looks like when she has bigger things to worry about.
I like Kayla also, like I said before I don't really mind that she isn't going to be a LI. As long as we can see her and the MC build some kind of loving sibling relationship, I believe that they may even be fraternal twins unless I'm mistaken or remembering wrong?
yeah I didn't realize the small changes in her looks till you pointed it out.

I'm a bit mixed about Kayla tho I agree with you but at the same time I lowkey wish for her to be a future LI even tho it won't happen most likely. That is me being greedy as she looks so good in that banner image showing off some of abs. she may not be the hottest LI around but damn her abs are super attractive lookwise for me and honestly I don't find many LI super attractive because of a small detail like that in their looks haha.

With all that being said yeah im find with her not being a love interest as long they get a loving wholesome sibling relationship / deveolopment even if I wish it was different cause of me being selfish.

tufstuff

Dec 5, 2023
I had to ask CKR about this, and he said the only change to her for this images was her hairstyle. No makeup or body adjustments.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Emily is by far my favorite LI(maybe?) followed by ashley. Really enjoying this game.
I don't think I have a favorite in this one yet somehow lol I do got a few I prefer to see like Tawny , Emily , House fire milf ( forgot her name) and her older daughter for example

Reactions: Gobugobu

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
I don't think I have a favorite in this one yet somehow lol I do got a few I prefer to see like Tawny , Emily , House fire milf ( forgot her name) and her older daughter for example
Tawny is great as well, and the roomy of the naive girls older sister is pretty hot as well. Pretty sure roommate is tawny's ex from the way they are both talked about.

darkhelmet.jpg

Reactions: Gobugobu
4.40 star(s) 51 Votes