3.20 star(s) 10 Votes

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Don't really want to see the men in this game fucking anyone. If a game with a Female MC does not have a lesbo path, where she doesn't have to touch a dick, I usually skip it anyway. The talking dildo doesn't count. ;)
How long have you been looking for the only purely female game on this site to say this ? For a very long time ? Or was it enough for 4 days ? If you found this game at all, despite the fact that there are 50,000 times more games about lesbians, then enjoy the game and keep quiet.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Troubled Existence [V0.1]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Troubled Existence [V0.1]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of Troubled Existence [Demo]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Troubled Existence [Demo]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Italian translation

Updated
: 2021-09-27
Version: 0.1

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I don't get it.
If there is incest (with the step-son, I suppose), then the MC cheats on her husband. So it's NTR (from his point of view).
Or maybe you don't want to see the men in this game fucking others women? :unsure:
And in a game with a MALE MC, if he cheats on his wife that's NTR from HER point of view. I'll bet you don't think of it that way though. Why is it any different when there is a FEMALE MC?

As for your last point, if the husband cheats on the FMC then that could be considered NTR.

The same considerations should apply for both a male MC and a female MC.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Because a majority of us like huge tits and asses not that hard of a concept really.

The problem though, is that a vast majority of us like characters that look human, not characters with huge tits and asses that look like some kind of mutant. All mutants must die.

Reactions: paddyo73

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
And in a game with a MALE MC, if he cheats on his wife that's NTR from HER point of view. I'll bet you don't think of it that way though. Why is it any different when there is a FEMALE MC?

As for your last point, if the husband cheats on the FMC then that could be considered NTR.

Should but we both know that rarely is the case for most players here. :)

Reactions: Walter Victor

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
The problem though, is that a vast majority of us like characters that look human, not characters with huge tits and asses that look like some kind of mutant. All mutants must die.
It's up to the Dev and most milfs get big bewbs. Loli sisters tend to be the ones who get small boobs.

Reactions: MillerBeta

Edrick23

Dec 27, 2018
And you'll lose your bet. :)
I am not a NTR-hater who likes playing games where the MC cheats on her wife (or seduces married woman in games), without a second thought.
I don't mind NTR, in one way or another.
So I know when I play an unfaithful bastard. :cool:

I know that.
It's just that the husband isn't likeable at all. If he cheated on her, that would be a good thing for her, in the end. She could leave her shitty husband and have a better life (maybe ^^ ).
And that would be a weak NTR, not worthy of being avoidable. But it's just my opinion.

That's why I was just curious and wondering what kind of strong NTR situations there could be in this game. ;)

Reactions: Walter Victor

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
And you'll lose your bet. :)
I am not a NTR-hater who likes playing games where the MC cheats on her wife (or seduces married woman in games), without a second thought.
I don't mind NTR, in one way or another.
So I know when I play an unfaithful bastard. :cool:

I know that.
It's just that the husband isn't likeable at all. If he cheated on her, that would be a good thing for her, in the end. She could leave her shitty husband and have a better life (maybe ^^ ).
And that would be a weak NTR, not worthy of being avoidable. But it's just my opinion.

That's why I was just curious and wondering what kind of strong NTR situations there could be in this game. ;)
It could be NTR if the MC hooks up with the step-son and then finds him cheating on her, depending on if she cares or not.

Reactions: Edrick23

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
[VN] [Ren'Py] Troubled Existence [v0.2] [MYLF3D] - Original Size: 621MB

Download PC (94MB):

Download MAC (59MB):

My Compressed ANDROID version

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tools Used: UnRen v0.11 , YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone). Mods Used: None

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.2 + JokerLeader's WT
Size: 60 MB

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
View attachment 1425314
Troubled Existence [v0.1] Walkthrough Mod
The walkthrough Mod will show hints in dialogues and enables Rollback & Skip.​

Installation:

Note: If the points are not showing download the mod again, or take the script folder inside the JokerMod folder and drag it inside the game folder, thanks to JenMistress, for letting me know.

Download: MEGA - -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
Could you link me pretty please? https://f95zone.to/threads/troubled-existence-v0-1-mylf3d.92721/post-6667220

3.20 star(s) 10 Votes