VN Ren'Py Troubled Legacy [v0.0.28 Fix] [Blackthunder_vn]

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
sneddenj Hmmm... i think i know where the problem is:

There are more possibilitys

-1st you saved at the end screens they move over to the last day (Which means they are not at the same code anymore...
-2nd One of my proofreaders changed a few lines after the release of 0.0.25 since i'm not sure how RenPy handles a savegame at one of this lines -- i'm sure that's the problem.

Try a savegame from day10.

Blackthunder

Reactions: Jimmy_Jam

Modhunter

Oct 28, 2022
Dude, you menu screens every update are fanfuckinitastic !!!!! Great job, great game. A little bit of escapist alpha fantasy that knows what it is. Keep it coming

Reactions: Blackthunder_vn

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
View attachment 1119514

Overview:
We join the life of this 21-year-old man the day everything changes.
Until this point, he has managed to forge a stable although not overly prosperous life with his divorcée Godmother and her two daughters, after having lost his parents at a young age and being estranged from their extended family.
The daughters, Mary & Elisabeth, have recently moved away. Mary to college and Elisabeth with her boyfriend. Leaving our MC living with the Godmother Edith, both working to pay the bills and keeping up with the youngest's tuition. The time together bringing them closer.
But on this day, his Troubled Legacy intrudes and forces everyone to make new plans, as they face off with the equal parts tempting and outright chilling ramifications of his birthright.
Play the game to experience what wild events, daunting challenges, and tantalizing opportunities ensue!​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-01
Release Date: 2023-09-30
Developer: Blackthunder_vn - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.26
Language: English, German
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 1117813 View attachment 1117815 View attachment 1117816 View attachment 1117817 View attachment 1117818 View attachment 1117819 View attachment 1117820 View attachment 1117821 View attachment 1117822
Athletic tits with a wide pelvis for proper breeding, can get a nanny to breast feed and breed too?

dannykayeuk

May 5, 2018
My old saves are not working, is this a known or intentional thing for this update?
update: actually disregard, I just had to load a older save and I got it to work. Was able to load up right at the beginning of the call at the bar
I have the same problem

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
I had the same problem. But I did try to load a auto-save from the bar scene before the stabbing. That did work just fine and I could resume, for all that face the same problem.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Troubled Legacy [v0.0.26] Unofficial Android Port

- 1Gb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Sep 14, 2023
Damn, played this in august and this update feels like the first time I'm playing it, it's so long.

And still a very good game, beautiful graphics, beautiful girls and a nice story..

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes