VN Ren'Py Troubled Legacy [v0.0.28 Fix] [Blackthunder_vn]

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
This game started out well IMO and I had high hopes for it for real but the forced sex with, IMO, ugly granny hags that came out of nowhere is killing it for me and the "action scene" that ended the latest update is... to put it kindly, not great. I've seen lego stop motion with better posing and sense of action. It's like everyone in the scene is animated with a broom up their spine.

To be constructive, maybe consider not spending time on animating. Loads of successful games here are non-animated and then you can spend that time on more inspired posing instead. Because bad animation is absolutely NOT better than no animation.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
This game started out well IMO and I had high hopes for it for real but the forced sex with, IMO, ugly granny hags that came out of nowhere is killing it for me and the "action scene" that ended the latest update is... to put it kindly, not great. I've seen lego stop motion with better posing and sense of action. It's like everyone in the scene is animated with a broom up their spine.

To be constructive, maybe consider not spending time on animating. Loads of successful games here are non-animated and then you can spend that time on more inspired posing instead. Because bad animation is absolutely NOT better than no animation.
Let's just say that the animations should be limited to the sex scenes.

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
_Loren_ & MrJay nope not happening, since this is where i'm able to learn how to do it.

If one of you played the first versions of TL, you've see that a lot changed over time, i do revisits of the old parts from time to time and change some renders and animations with the new learned things.
Yeah it takes some time to learn and test the new learned things.

TL is still in beta state, what you are playing now is not the finished version.

You as players and me as dev, we all want a good game.
I do all the rendering and typing alone, so it will take some time...

... my game, my rules...

Blackthunder

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
hey i downloaded this from Pixeldrain .... why does it say version 25 ... but its version 23 ?? :unsure:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TroubledLegacy-0.0.26
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: Blackthunder_vn

Jimmy_Jam

May 1, 2022
My old saves are not working, is this a known or intentional thing for this update?
update: actually disregard, I just had to load a older save and I got it to work. Was able to load up right at the beginning of the call at the bar

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes