VN Ren'Py Troubled Legacy [v0.0.29] [Blackthunder_vn]

3.20 star(s) 28 Votes

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
Loxxxthenasty Let's hope so yeah.
TL is created on PC for PC and it runns fine on almost every maschine.
The most crashed is based on low maschines or mobiles.

I have to understand where the problem is, one possibility is memory usage on low maschines or mobiles, since looks like to happen with the bigger animations (over 120 frames) I try to get this animations into moviefiles.

If it doesn't fix the problem I'll have to try something other.
Developing a game is not as easy as it may look like...

Let's hope for the best.
Blackthunder
Thanks for being straight up...
I spend a lot of time in my day high in the air.. And my tab and I are joined at the hip!!!
Spend my lunch and evening layovers reading vn's.. TL just happens to be a favorite of mine and well you already know the issue!!
Regardless of outcome we as a community appreciate the effort developers put in to their projects..( Developers such as yourself)
to deliver an entertaining product. Keep going man!!

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Normally the error should be gone since we converted every problematic animation into movies which use less memory.

Let's hope for the best, we will know soon.
i will say this with non ill intentions but cuz i dont play in android i dont care for android and there is plenty of ppl here who really do the ports of many games i dont hink doing your veerison of the android port benefit your team unless half of your audience is already in that category of android users,....so less time to do the real work and less tools and talent to put in the pc game,....sorry android users but right now a notebook cost less than any normal serail new iphone or samsum so ,...switch to the real world .......lets put less work on ours caring dev's

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
i will say this with non ill intentions but cuz i dont play in android i dont care for android and there is plenty of ppl here who really do the ports of many games i dont hink doing your veerison of the android port benefit your team unless half of your audience is already in that category of android users,....so less time to do the real work and less tools and talent to put in the pc game,....sorry android users but right now a notebook cost less than any normal serail new iphone or samsum so ,...switch to the real world .......lets put less work on ours caring dev's
I'm not playing on android because I don't have a pc you dunce, it's because I'm not sitting at my pc to read a slideshow...

It's not a comfortable reading position and massive fucking overkill for the "game" in question.

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
07_24 Alice fullhd.png

It's Time to talk...

Soon the new update for Troubled Legacy will arrive.

So I thought I'll share some informations about the future of both games with you...

As a lot of you know already my company isn't doing very well since covid.
Massive lift up prizes, a very big fall in demand and orders and so on.

I also made a few changes at developing my games over the last year to rise the income with my games, which worked good but till now not good enough to get a save income out of it.

But I don't want to bother you to much with it.

So lets have a little look into the future of the Games and their development.

First off the bad news for now.
Both games will just stay at the base languages english and german, any other translation will be gone with the next update. For now!

The good news are...

Troubled Legacy

Troubled Legacy has switched to Renpy 8.2.1 with the next update.
All betatesters could also use their old savegames.
But their could be some errors left, which we doesn't found.

Over the next few months I will do a revisit of all days where we had mixed and switching proofreaders to get a straight line over the whole game.
I also will rework some renders and early animations and set the base for a universal translation kit.

Which means there will be the possibility to download the translation files and do their own translations for the game without messing with my basecode.

This change will also be included at MyGoddess as soon as the ingame (CharacterMenu, Handheld, Mobile... call it as you want) is hitting it's final code which also will be in a few months.

The background of that change is...
the translations take a lot of time which is stopping me to work on a update very early (almost 3 weeks before release) to get everything done in time proofreading in english (with 4 proofreaders), retranslation and proofreading in german (which only takes 2-3 days) and also the betatesting since non of my updates will be released without testing.

With the universal translation kit it would be possible to one whole week more on a update.
which I think is a positive thing to do.

MyGoddess

MyGoddess will get the opened up changeability for Relations, Nicknames and so on.
Since MyGoddess is coded on Renpy you can't really stop modders from changing the code.

The changeability was already at the code with the last update but hidden, because of a possible ban chance by Patreon (incest possibility and so on).
And that's the last thing I want to risk.

With the next update 01.10.24 (10/01/24) it will be activated but with a disclimer the player has to accept, which takes me out of any illegal or it's against any Tos usage.

Please use it in a legal way!

There is still a lot work, optimization and content to create... so back to work for me.

A big thanks to all of you who are support me and my doing.
If you like the games recommend it to your friends or in other forums.

Every support is needed and very welcome.

The PreRelease of Troubled Legacy 0.0.29 will start at 29.07.24 (07.29.24) for Patrons so even Tier Mary will get the PreRelease this time.

Stay tuned and enjoy your life.

Blackthunder

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Troubled Legacy [v0.0.29] [Blackthunder_vn]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Troubled Legacy [v0.0.29] [Blackthunder_vn] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Win/Linux: v0.0.28 Fix -> v0.0.29 [117 MB]
- - - -

Mac: v0.0.28 Fix -> v0.0.29 [116 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

3.20 star(s) 28 Votes