4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
Dude I don't wish to be rude but you're the unreasonable defender and a simp so he loves you and I recall you support the Dev on Patreon.
So there 90% chance he will hear your voice. Communicate with him at Patreon. Be the hero you're meant to be BaBaracus for all of us. :cool::love:

Everybody let's cheer for BaBabarus you can do it. Now go Hero. (y)
You're so weird, and not in a good way.

Last edited:

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
The abandoned tag, hmmm. I do not think it is abandoned though, probably this forum has some rules and puts abandoned tag if devs are quiet or it has been some time since last update. The previous update took very long to make and the developer was in complete silence for a long time before that release. So probably same thing is happening now.

Natholos

Aug 6, 2019
I believe everybody should calm down a little. If you want to support the dev on "official websites" then go ahead and do just that. the abandoned tag on here is not forever. if the dev updates his game and the update gets posted here, the tag disappears again. i personally believe it is quite fair to put the tag on this game regarding the frequency of activity the dev has put out until today. Additionally, i dont believe for a second that having the dev personally post on here will change anything. the best you can expect in that way is a copy paste from what has been posted on Discord or other sources already before. From what i have seen, the dev is not somebody to really commit, so hearing some empty words from them wont really make anybody happy, i assume. Just my two cents on this matter. have a nice week everyone!

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I believe everybody should calm down a little. If you want to support the dev on "official websites" then go ahead and do just that. the abandoned tag on here is not forever. if the dev updates his game and the update gets posted here, the tag disappears again. i personally believe it is quite fair to put the tag on this game regarding the frequency of activity the dev has put out until today. Additionally, i dont believe for a second that having the dev personally post on here will change anything. the best you can expect in that way is a copy paste from what has been posted on Discord or other sources already before. From what i have seen, the dev is not somebody to really commit, so hearing some empty words from them wont really make anybody happy, i assume. Just my two cents on this matter. have a nice week everyone!
Well yes and no.
On his discord channel he was 4 days active. 3 days in Feb and 1 day in May. So thats not really hopeful. After all, its his channel to communicate with his followers. No preview shots given. No teaser. So i am somewhat skeptical.
And its not really if he post here. For that, he has to make an account which he never did.
It wouldn't be the first game that has either a long pause or never will see a continuation of any sorts.

Reactions: cgtc and JoThZ01T

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Well yes and no.
On his discord channel he was 4 days active. 3 days in Feb and 1 day in May. So thats not really hopeful. After all, its his channel to communicate with his followers. No preview shots given. No teaser. So i am somewhat skeptical.
And its not really if he post here. For that, he has to make an account which he never did.
It wouldn't be the first game that has either a long pause or never will see a continuation of any sorts.
Hello yester64!
In fact he has an account here and has been posting!
Well, more or less! When he needs it!
LASERSAYSPEW is CLOUDLET
Lasersayspew.JPG

Sam60

Dec 20, 2017
What surprises me the most is that some of his supporters are OK with his lack of communication and delay. I cant imagine being OK if something I'm paying/supporting doesn't get delivered on time and with consistency. Hell I get pissed if my amazon prime delivery gets delayed by a day. I guess these dudes either have the patience of saints ... or ...

This is why companies like EA are still making money - why make polished products on time when there are brainless fools waiting to suck you off?
You can think of it like this: In Mcdonalds you are willing to wait for a maximum of 5 minutes while you will happily wait for 30 or 40 minutes in a top class restaurant.

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
You can think of it like this: In Mcdonalds you are willing to wait for a maximum of 5 minutes while you will happily wait for 30 or 40 minutes in a top class restaurant.
Sorry for my opinion Sam60!
I see many top games on this site but this is certainly not one of them! Far from it...
Life in santa county, Apocalust, Demonboy, Junostask, Midnight Paradise, Milfcreek, Savior, Something special, Straitened times etc etc etc---Top games with lots of work, real choices and sandbox- updated every 2 months maximum!
One of the greatest games, in my opinion, made so far was "Foot of the mountains" and when the DEV exceeded two months for the update, people started to get furious!
It's all a matter of seriousness in business!
Despite having a knack for 3d, there's one thing Cloudlet hasn't learned yet!
First you earn the trust of the fans by showing work and in time you will reap the rewards!
Cloudlet wants to do the opposite! First he wants a lot of money, and then he starts working!

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Apocalust
Are you being serious? That isn't even a game at this point and the "updates" are just special renders, not actual game progress. Three years into production and UI/saves aren't even functional. On True Bond, the lack of communication (or limited communication) for long periods is certainly a top issue, but at least Cloudlet has put together something playable.

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes