4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

Sam60

Dec 20, 2017
Sorry for my opinion Sam60!
I see many top games on this site but this is certainly not one of them! Far from it...
Life in santa county, Apocalust, Demonboy, Junostask, Midnight Paradise, Milfcreek, Savior, Something special, Straitened times etc etc etc---Top games with lots of work, real choices and sandbox- updated every 2 months maximum!
One of the greatest games, in my opinion, made so far was "Foot of the mountains" and when the DEV exceeded two months for the update, people started to get furious!
It's all a matter of seriousness in business!
Despite having a knack for 3d, there's one thing Cloudlet hasn't learned yet!
First you earn the trust of the fans by showing work and in time you will reap the rewards!
Cloudlet wants to do the opposite! First he wants a lot of money, and then he starts working!
I dont know why you are sorry for your opinion. Everyone is entitled to have their own regardless of how different they might be.

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
To those who spoke about apocalust
Are you being serious? That isn't even a game at this point and the "updates" are just special renders, not actual game progress. Three years into production and UI/saves aren't even functional. On True Bond, the lack of communication (or limited communication) for long periods is certainly a top issue, but at least Cloudlet has put together something playable.
I think by the time you've been around here you should already know what a game is and what isn't!
Apocalust is not a game, ok, and True Bond by any chance is?
Show me a single choice to justify your statement!
And I advise you to check the release dates because a year and a month for you is 3 years!!
Either way, the PATREONS pages speak for themselves!

Last edited:

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Check the second and sixth comment in the Apocalust thread, both from the same day the thread got created.
Apocalust has been in development for over 3 years, not 1 year and 1 month.
Right and there has been talk of everything more about both apocalust and this, so it seems to me that there is very little left to comment for both devs.

Reactions: Terminatorgames

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
You can think of it like this: In Mcdonalds you are willing to wait for a maximum of 5 minutes while you will happily wait for 30 or 40 minutes in a top class restaurant.
Here is what learned.
People love fandom. If a player is heavily invested in a game, not matter what happens, he will defend it with his life ignoring all signs to the contrary.
You can apply that as well to sports as to anything really.
Rational is not existend in that context.

As much as i understand why, i do not agree with it.
What i do understand is that devs are humans like me and you and as such have life events that are out of their control. That happens.
What i do not like is, if there is no response from the dev. Not even on the Patreon channel. This raises alarm clock in me.

But if one game dies, another comes along. After all, its just a game and no one life depends on it.
So waiting is ok, but at least for me, there is a limit. Why? Because my life is short and i like to enjoy it as much as i can and not waste it for some maybe or sure thing next month statements.

But here it is again. Another reply to a, perhaps, dead game. But who knows, maybe we will see indeed and update out of nowhere. Everything is possible.
Other devs usually tease their crowd with some pics and details. If i were a dev, i would make sure to present something so that my followers know i am not bullshitting but have something that i work on. Words alone just do not cut it.

But that is just my opinion and i am sure lots of people will disagree. Which is fine.

It reminds of a religion where people wait as well. Mmm.. whenever that will happen

p.s. btw. I have seen a favorite game of mine die as well. Bad Brother Saga. Such a great game but the dev stopped long ago to have any life signs. So its dead now. So i do know what i am talking about. Believe beats almost anything.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 109 Votes