Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Someone took 7 days to do things, he's just a little slower...
must be the internet connection

Last edited:

yanekk

Dec 29, 2019
Daily reminder the dev really expected people to pay $20 a month to retain access to the latest updates of their client

• Haha
Reactions: atur

zombod

Feb 16, 2018
im not using a good pc and just wanted to know if there was a way to bring up the resolution window so i can change the graphics setting to make it run better.

Reactions: /Rei/Anon

/Rei/Anon

Mar 22, 2020
Also in the next update I hope that we can have the opportunity to change the facial expression. Not a big fan of the face changing expressions automatically.

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
Did covid get to henry? i am surprised Henry didnt say when the next update will come. his last post on his patreon was in june. he used to reply alot on this site. he replied to me once. he was one of the greats that talks to his fans. Hope he is not dead. i mean u look at Shadbase site u see alot of people saying "i hope this fucker is dead" etc etc i hope he is fine too i mean he gives his art for free and people are bad mouthing him. i wont be surprised if he quit/ which would be better then dying from covid 19. Hope you doing ok Henry

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
Did covid get to henry? i am surprised Henry didnt say when the next update will come. his last post on his patreon was in june. he used to reply alot on this site. he replied to me once. he was one of the greats that talks to his fans. Hope he is not dead. i mean u look at Shadbase site u see alot of people saying "i hope this fucker is dead" etc etc i hope he is fine too i mean he gives his art for free and people are bad mouthing him. i wont be surprised if he quit/ which would be better then dying from covid 19. Hope you doing ok Henry
Assuming he lives in Taiwan (judging by his name) it is the one country in the world that handled Covid 19 exceptionally, there was no real outbreak over there thanks to their policies, it is very unlikely Covid 19 is the cause... assuming he actually lives there of course.

That said the radio silence is a bit unsettling.

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
what the heck is this ?? :oops::oops::oops:
There is no interface, nothing, I have no idea how to change characters, or to change anything at all. Where are the options ? if I press "echap" I get out of the game :oops::oops: no menu whatsoever ??

how can a game been thrown like that with 0 UI and 0 explanation on the controls, nothing ? Do he expect us to try all keys from the keyboard to find out if there are some interactions by pure luck

so you have a Tifa and a guy with a stupid helmet, and then what ?

yeah i can move stuff somewhat randomly with the mouse, but really that's it ?... where are the options ?
it's the basics to put at least some instructions or interface or menu.
It destroys all the game as the controls are not intuitive, and I think i'm missing a lot of things, it can't be just moving around the 2 characters and hope than you can somewhat achieve a deepthroat if you are lucky enough to bring them close enough...

I hope I have a bug or something, because I can't believe that is the real interface at the moment.
It's really too bad because there is some potential, but it is so wasted

Reactions: ThreeLeggedMan

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
ok after clicking all the keys from my keyboard out of desperation, i found out that there is finally a menu which appears when you press "space" button.... :cautious:

Come on... why not making a screen button, or link the menu to "enter" or "echap" key like everyone, or write somewhere "press SPACE for stuff"

it's little things like this, that can make people actually play the game or throw the game right away from not understanding how to do anything.
If it was version 0.00, i would understand, but after one year...

The complicated parts are well made, the physics and interactions are nice, once you spend 30min working out how this is played ^^

Apr 7, 2019
what the heck is this ?? :oops::oops::oops:
There is no interface, nothing, I have no idea how to change characters, or to change anything at all. Where are the options ? if I press "echap" I get out of the game :oops::oops: no menu whatsoever ??

how can a game been thrown like that with 0 UI and 0 explanation on the controls, nothing ? Do he expect us to try all keys from the keyboard to find out if there are some interactions by pure luck

so you have a Tifa and a guy with a stupid helmet, and then what ?

yeah i can move stuff somewhat randomly with the mouse, but really that's it ?... where are the options ?
it's the basics to put at least some instructions or interface or menu.
It destroys all the game as the controls are not intuitive, and I think i'm missing a lot of things, it can't be just moving around the 2 characters and hope than you can somewhat achieve a deepthroat if you are lucky enough to bring them close enough...

I hope I have a bug or something, because I can't believe that is the real interface at the moment.
It's really too bad because there is some potential, but it is so wasted
Huh, so you're right, I thought there were instructions at the start that at least teached to bring up the menu. Guess I'm so used to it that I just forgot there isn't. Anyway, you can press Ctrl to bring up a list of controls, and SpaceBar to bring up the menu, where you can do things like change the girl. You could also hover the mouse over the lower right colo of the screen to bring up the menu, too.
Also, what's "echap"? Is that what you call "Esc" or "escape"? Don't mean to sound condescending,I'm just a bit confused.

Reactions: GleenXstudio

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
sorry I meant "ESC" indeed, forgot it was called escape in english lol

yeah since I found the menu from "space" and "ctrl", it is playable now.

When we start the game, if the instructions from "ctrl" and the "space" menu were open right away, it would do the job (y)

TwitchyStick

Mar 25, 2020
Sad to see this one being so badly represented.. Nothing but respect for the guy in regards to his dedication towards realism (I still call best sperm in ANY game for this one) and the work he's put out for all to enjoy. However, regardless of being bad at social skills or communication in general (I'm Autistic, I truly DO get it), it takes all of 10 minutes to write up an update.

I'm NOT calling him a leech or anything remotely close to that, I think he deserved every penny for what he's given us. Again however, professional attitude IS important as well. He's supported by fans, they ALSO have lives and expenses so the excuse of giving time regardless of the fact that we've heard not even a peep in between is a bit awkward to me.. Sure, I wouldn't have spent it if I couldn't miss it but I sure as hell would have loved at least a message along the lines of "Pretty busy, still working, expect more news somewhere [insert arbitrary amount of time here]"..

While not ANY communication is good communication, THAT would be the least we could expect from someone who bills our bank on a monthly basis..

Again, I have nothing but respect for the work and it's quality, he's shown a real talent for it and I'm not badmouthing him in any way. I do think that stating this should also be acceptable, without coming across as entitled.. We all get that it takes time to add content with the standard of quality we have so far but as I said, a message would take no more than 10 minutes.

PS: This tiny and probably annoying rant for some is ONLY intended as such in the case of Henry (or what his name may be) being in GOOD health. Life deals shitty cards at times so by all means, I'm not a monster demanding he work himself to death, stay well if this ends up not having been the case.

TLDR; me sad, me rant, me want smol update showing sign of aliveness and me respect the workywork and gameygame.

MarcusKane

Jun 1, 2018
Looks like we can call this project officially dead. No posts on patreon for 2 months. Wpuldn't be surprised if he was silent in Discord as well. (I did support him for sth like 40 days and he didn't post a single thing in Disc.)
Tbh that's very sad.

Reactions: IcestormX
Jun 30, 2017
Looks like we can call this project officially dead. No posts on patreon for 2 months. Wpuldn't be surprised if he was silent in Discord as well. (I did support him for sth like 40 days and he didn't post a single thing in Disc.)
Tbh that's very sad.
2 months is abit short to call it my dude.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes