Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro Hotfix 1] [HenryTaiwan]

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

seth7495

Mar 1, 2018
If you copy pasted Ciri (0.4 version) into 0.5, then yes, you should expect bugs and a black screen. If youre still in 0.4 and have bugs with her, post your images or videos
No there is no problem with the old version, but yeah i get black screen on new version

Lunar Sakura

Dec 5, 2023
This is completely your fault. There is nothing mods can do about it.
I have no problems with this game or any other game on this site.
Next time try not downloading "setup.exe" or any other file that comes from an ad pop-up.
But I have an even better, permanent solution. It is called "not downloading pirated games or browsing piracy forums before you learn how to use a computer".
I'm not saying you're wrong, but quite literally the only thing I downloaded was this file. Never have I ever downloaded anything from a popup or clicked any ads, I'm not that dumb.

I downloaded the most recent version of True Facials, unzipped it, and after a scan my antivirus flagged it as a trojan. I assumed it was a false flag, as with many games on this site the .EXE file tends to freak the antiviruses out, so I removed the game from the quarantine and ran the game. Actually playing it was fine, but when I discovered there was very little to actually do in the game I decided to just delete it. It denied, stating that I needed permissions from the user that was currently logged in, in order to actually modify the files. The exact message read as follows;

You need permission to perform this action. You requre permission from (here it listed my Computer name, followed by the name of my User profile) to make changes to this folder.

I double-checked that my antivirus hadn't somehow adjusted permissions to the folder when it quarantined the .EXE, which it didn't. Upon running True Facials, it revoked permission to edit anything within the True Facials folder.

I know how to use a computer. There's no need to be insulting. I'm merely pointing out that I experienced the game doing scummy things on my PC, and that I intended to bring it up with the mods to see if anything actually is wrong with the files, as if there is, it should be changed. If I'm wrong and this was some kind of freak accident then whatever, but again no need to talk down to me just because I want to warn others I had a bad experience with this file.

• Sad
Reactions: insimgnia

Lunar Sakura

Dec 5, 2023
did you try to reboot the computer first? if you have a hooking program that shows ur fps on screen, like afterburner, you cant delete them after you add for the first time unless u restore the computer.. if you didnt try you should have...

i can do anything with the game files, delete them, moving them, copying... i dont know, but seems ur issue was something entirely different and u got scared...
Yes, I tried all of this. I would not have completely wiped my PC if any other option had been working, no offense.

Volumetric.Viridian

Aug 27, 2024
I'm not saying you're wrong, but quite literally the only thing I downloaded was this file. Never have I ever downloaded anything from a popup or clicked any ads, I'm not that dumb.

I downloaded the most recent version of True Facials, unzipped it, and after a scan my antivirus flagged it as a trojan. I assumed it was a false flag, as with many games on this site the .EXE file tends to freak the antiviruses out, so I removed the game from the quarantine and ran the game. Actually playing it was fine, but when I discovered there was very little to actually do in the game I decided to just delete it. It denied, stating that I needed permissions from the user that was currently logged in, in order to actually modify the files. The exact message read as follows;

You need permission to perform this action. You requre permission from (here it listed my Computer name, followed by the name of my User profile) to make changes to this folder.

I double-checked that my antivirus hadn't somehow adjusted permissions to the folder when it quarantined the .EXE, which it didn't. Upon running True Facials, it revoked permission to edit anything within the True Facials folder.

I know how to use a computer. There's no need to be insulting. I'm merely pointing out that I experienced the game doing scummy things on my PC, and that I intended to bring it up with the mods to see if anything actually is wrong with the files, as if there is, it should be changed. If I'm wrong and this was some kind of freak accident then whatever, but again no need to talk down to me just because I want to warn others I had a bad experience with this file.
Look man.. you shouldn't get defensive, this problem seems to be entirely on you. I downloaded a lot of games from this site and never had single problem... I know a bit about computers, networking and such, the game's .exe file are harmless, they don't connect to the internet, they don't mess with any PC files or config.... I can manipulate the game files as I see fit, same as the other 2 told you, Vegetta and Purple... How about this? If I have a problem or consider that I have a problem in specific, but others don't ever have it with the same software.. should I blame the software or my PC or just assume the other users don't know anything or are wrong for not having the problem...?

What it looks like it's you installed the game in a folder that either has limited permissions... that you are not full Admin on your PC account or when you installed the game... The way you unzip the files or your Windows config, something created a problem that made you blame the game... For starters... you said your AV placed the game in quarantine, you are using bloatware, 3rd party AV is garbage on your system... If you paid, even worse. Why do you feel the need to use that? Have you researched that normal Defender and monthly Malwarebytes scans are more than enough? There are also plenty of tools to manually check everything that happens in your computer.... Try Autorus for example, nothing escapes it, it's like a God-eye for your PC... You also should have checked what the game process was doing at that very moment, not just decide to delete everything on the spot.... Some processes can't be deleted or moved if such is active, this happens to any game.... Even a Steam game, try to do something to it while open, you can't, Windows does this for safety...

It's known that this game may get flagged as virus by bad Antiviruses, somewhere it was explained it's related to the game's Unity emulation layer or some similar system, even legit game users (Patreons) saw similar situations.... You simply cannot nuke an entire Windows install due to something as small as hardware perms issue... Like this puts in doubt you know how to use a computer, checking folder perms would have sufficed.... I am pretty sure your AV, whichever it is, did this to you and you did not even consider that... That's what happens when you trust your whole O.S and files to some company that promises "muh security"....

Last edited:
Reactions: rev_10

Volumetric.Viridian

Aug 27, 2024
I don't even have any AVS, not even windows defender and i don't have any issues lol.
I only use normal Windows AV, but I didn't give me any sort of massive warning when starting the game or playing it, I also checked the process itself, it doesn't connect to the Internet and it doesn't create any new or extra processes.... I have no idea what that guy did or why he got so obfuscated when he couldn't edit the game files.... But is not a good idea to scare people like or point fingers at the game when 2 other users explained that in their end everything is fine.... That there are risks with pirate stuff? Ofc, there is, but you can preview and measure things... Also Windows has gotten very robust and safe in modern times.... It's difficult for a hacker to come and nuke your comp or see everything you do...

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Look man.. you shouldn't get defensive, this problem seems to be entirely on you. I downloaded a lof of games from this site and never had single problem... I know a bit about computers, networking and such, the game's .exe file are harmless, they don't connect to the internet, they don't mess with any PC files or config.... I can manipulate the game files as I see fit, same as the other 2 told you, Vegetta and Purple... How about this? If I have a problem or consider that I have a problem in specific, but others don't ever have it with the same software.. should I blame the software or my PC or just assume the other users don't know anything or are wrong for not having the problem...?

What it looks like it's you installed the game in a folder that either has limited permissions... that you are not full Admin on your PC account or when you installed the game... The way you unzip the files or your Windows config, something created a problem that made you blame the game... For starters... you said your AV placed the game in quarantine, you are using bloatware, 3rd party AV is garbage on your system... If you paid, even worse. Why do you feel the need to use that? Have you researched that normal Defender and monthly Malwarebytes scans are more than enough? There are also plenty of tools to manually check everything that happens in your computer.... Try Autorus for example, nothing escapes it, it's like a God-eye for your PC... You also should have checked what the game process was doing at that very moment, not just decide to delete everything on the spot.... Some processes can't be deleted or moved if such is active, this happens to any game.... Even a Steam game, try to something to it while open, you can't, Windows does this for safety...

It's known that this game may get flagged as virus by bad Antiviruses, somewhere it was explained it's related to the game's Unity emulation layer or some similar system, even legit game users (Patreons) saw similar situations.... You simply cannot nuke an entire Windows install due to something as small as hardware perms issue... Like this puts in doubt you know how to use a computer, checking folder perms would have sufficed.... I am pretty sure your AV, whichever it is, did this to you and you did not even consider that... That's what happens when you trust your whole O.S and files to some company that promises "muh security"....
I don't want to turn this into a flame war so I'll cut this short. I have an anti-virus and I've lost count of how many times it saved my ass while windows defender was busy with doing fuck-all. A good av is basically required nowadays, especially if you are visiting sites that are full of ads and downloading games or any other form of pirated content.

Volumetric.Viridian

Aug 27, 2024
I don't want to turn this into a flame war so I'll cut this short. I have an anti-virus and I've lost count of how many times it saved my ass while windows defender was busy with doing fuck-all. A good av is basically required nowadays, especially if you are visiting sites that are full of ads and downloading games or any other form of pirated content.
Each to their own I guess. You think is needed, that is all. AV is bloatware and scam..

Reactions: rev_10

gghhoosstt123

Oct 9, 2022
I only use normal Windows AV, but I didn't give me any sort of massive warning when starting the game or playing it, I also checked the process itself, it doesn't connect to the Internet and it doesn't create any new or extra processes.... I have no idea what that guy did or why he got so obfuscated when he couldn't edit the game files.... But is not a good idea to scare people like or point fingers at the game when 2 other users explained that in their end everything is fine.... That there are risks with pirate stuff? Ofc, there is, but you can preview and measure things... Also Windows has gotten very robust and safe in modern times.... It's difficult for a hacker to come and nuke your comp or see everything you do...
Maybe when he pressed download and got an ad he clicked the download of the ad instead of exiting the ad window and do the real one xd

fillij

Dec 13, 2018
[UPDATE]: version 0.51 is now available.
Pro Version
Standard Version
I - Characters:
New characters joins the game from our Characters Poll, with Nyotengu being the random choice.
Jinx (LoL: Wild Rift)
Juri Hans (Street Fighter series - Catsuit outfit)
Nyotengu (Dead or Alive series)
Characters returning to the game include:
Cloud Strife (FF7 Remake) - First male character.
Yennefer (The Witcher 3)
Cindy Aurum (Final Fantasy XV)
Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite: Burial at Sea)
Jill Valentine (Resident Evil 2 Remake)
And remember, any character can wear any outfit.
NOTE: Characters and map files are now uploaded to Ufile and Mediafire as Gumroad no longer allow sexual content. Please check the download posts for more details.
II - Features Update:
MAJOR: The game now fully supports male characters, with more to come in future updates.
All female characters can wear male outfits and vice versa.
Added FSR3 upscaling, to allow for better GPU performance scaling.
Continue to optimize GPU performance.
Big improvements on workflow, allowing for more sources of model to be used (such as Smutbase).
Fixed: sometimes saved poses fail to load.
Various other bug fixes and rendering improvements.
III - Known Issues:
More CPU optimization is needed in order to support more characters on screen.
Some visual problems on complex outfits.
Lighting settings are not yet saved with the scene.
Male characters can't engage in some sex acts for now, as we are unsure if we should have enable them.
IV - Pro-version additional features:
Press [Tab] during stories to enter Free Mode at any time, and again to continue the story.
Press Left/Right to move forward/backward in the story.
Press Space to replay the current dialog.
Click RMB on lights to adjust color. (Experimental).
More body adjustments like waist, thigh size... and fluid simulation options.
Volumetric Intensity setting.
In future releases, we'll be working on CPU optimization and expanding features like posing, body quality/customizations..., and possibly scripting.
Please visit our Discord if you have any questions or suggestions.

gghhoosstt123

Oct 9, 2022
[UPDATE]: version 0.51 is now available.
Pro Version
Standard Version
I - Characters:
New characters joins the game from our Characters Poll, with Nyotengu being the random choice.
Jinx (LoL: Wild Rift)
Juri Hans (Street Fighter series - Catsuit outfit)
Nyotengu (Dead or Alive series)
Characters returning to the game include:
Cloud Strife (FF7 Remake) - First male character.
Yennefer (The Witcher 3)
Cindy Aurum (Final Fantasy XV)
Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite: Burial at Sea)
Jill Valentine (Resident Evil 2 Remake)
And remember, any character can wear any outfit.
NOTE: Characters and map files are now uploaded to Ufile and Mediafire as Gumroad no longer allow sexual content. Please check the download posts for more details.
II - Features Update:
MAJOR: The game now fully supports male characters, with more to come in future updates.
All female characters can wear male outfits and vice versa.
Added FSR3 upscaling, to allow for better GPU performance scaling.
Continue to optimize GPU performance.
Big improvements on workflow, allowing for more sources of model to be used (such as Smutbase).
Fixed: sometimes saved poses fail to load.
Various other bug fixes and rendering improvements.
III - Known Issues:
More CPU optimization is needed in order to support more characters on screen.
Some visual problems on complex outfits.
Lighting settings are not yet saved with the scene.
Male characters can't engage in some sex acts for now, as we are unsure if we should have enable them.
IV - Pro-version additional features:
Press [Tab] during stories to enter Free Mode at any time, and again to continue the story.
Press Left/Right to move forward/backward in the story.
Press Space to replay the current dialog.
Click RMB on lights to adjust color. (Experimental).
More body adjustments like waist, thigh size... and fluid simulation options.
Volumetric Intensity setting.
In future releases, we'll be working on CPU optimization and expanding features like posing, body quality/customizations..., and possibly scripting.
Please visit our Discord if you have any questions or suggestions.
We already have 0.51. https://f95zone.to/threads/true-facials-v0-5-pro-hotfix-1-henrytaiwan.35192/post-14784797

Last edited:
Reactions: Vegetta9801

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Virus or not, I don't care that much (I have my countermeasures), yet I'm curious to know why the downloads on FP have a difference of 40 MB size depending on the host.
Does anybody know?

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Virus or not, I don't care that much (I have my countermeasures), yet I'm curious to know why the downloads on FP have a difference of 40 MB size depending on the host.
Does anybody know?
Might be because some of them have more character(s) or map(s) included. Only way to confirm is to download both and take a look at files. I'd check it but I'm currently busy with downloading something else.

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes