genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
Legendary NTR with probably some of the best art I've ever seen in a visual novel. Just to get it out of the way, you can choose from the start of the game whether you want pure love or to get serious with the game, so NTR is completely avoidable by toggling it off from the start.
this sounds very promising. How much ntr compared to lovey-dovey vanilla harem pure love stuff is there?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Tsumamigui3-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
There are a request in this forum for patches revision?, there's a game that have a patch but some users are claiming this recent version is broken and the original uploader doesn't respond.
I don't know which request that is but this one is completely separate from any other patches EXCEPT the Sugoi one.

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
I don't know which request that is but this one is completely separate from any other patches EXCEPT the Sugoi one.
I know, i'm asking taking the chance to know because you are here right now active, i'm assuming you know better this forum and i wanted some orientation, i know this is considered offtopic, but i can't just leave the opportunity to ask a member who is modder and uploader =/... So, there is a thread for that?, how do i search it?.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I think the game is twice in the zip file. There is a game folder with the game, and an iso file with also the game. Both are around 2.3GB.
Damn, you are right. Let me reupload forgot to delete the git file and iso.

Reactions: JustJane

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
ohyeah-piranhagun.gif
OMG! One of NTR's gems from Alice Soft (y) :cool:
Thx for share and translation dazedanon !

PS:
Just some more gems like: , , , , ,
and I can die peacefully.... xD

Last edited:

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Thanks for the translation.
(Sorry but is there a walkthrough for the game?).

I know, i'm asking taking the chance to know because you are here right now active, i'm assuming you know better this forum and i wanted some orientation, i know this is considered offtopic, but i can't just leave the opportunity to ask a member who is modder and uploader =/... So, there is a thread for that?, how do i search it?.
Oh I see what you mean. I take request for redoing bad MTLs but the requester has to pay for the cost of the API. You can DM me for more info if you want.

May 24, 2020
Uh... VN from Alicesoft? Well, it's not everyday occasion but...... MTL? I hope it's readable one....Because chat gpt MTL so far was just a joke and weren't any different from any other MTL. I hope Maiev won't find me while i am checking this game

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes