acherus22

Jun 22, 2017
Thanks for contributing!

The quality of the MTL is pretty decent. However, I've been getting a fair number of lines where the second half is cut off by a line break and just doesn't appear. For example:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is this an issue on my end or are other people having the same issues?

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Thanks for contributing!

The quality of the MTL is pretty decent. However, I've been getting a fair number of lines where the second half is cut off by a line break and just doesn't appear. For example:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is this an issue on my end or are other people having the same issues?
Its a rare issue with my mtl. Hard to explain but if the English version of the text is longer than the Japanese version and runs out of lines to use it will suddenly get cut off. Sadly can't do a catch all fix without redoing everything.

Post any instances Yall find and I will fix them.

Last edited:

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
remember playing this on kirikiroid with bad MTL back in 2020. barely understand anything. too bad that that site i found back in the day been taken down in 2022. since then i couldn't redownload on android. such ashame

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Tsumamigui, Heartful Mama, Haha Ranma, Oyako Rankan...all those Gems were ruin by MTL, hope you can fix up some of it. Alicesoft once was my favorite NTR studio because they made NTR more deep than just fuck the brain out. it made your choice come with consequence with straight gameplay. so unique and desire for both NTR player and non NTR fetish player.

Xakorik

Sep 27, 2018
Tsumamigui, Heartful Mama, Haha Ranma, Oyako Rankan...all those Gems were ruin by MTL, hope you can fix up some of it. Alicesoft once was my favorite NTR studio because they made NTR more deep than just fuck the brain out. it made your choice come with consequence with straight gameplay. so unique and desire for both NTR player and non NTR fetish player.
When it comes to NTR, choice and consequence is VERY important :D

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
guys we should support this guy he makes Very decent Translation , he has patreon page and he accepts req

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi, sorry to ask this... but how i disable NTR?
After i start the game there is a choice, but it's all written in Japanese and I don't understand if yes and no refer to something specific. Could you explain how to disable NTR at the start of the game?

Thank you

• Angry
Reactions: Xakorik

Berserk985

Apr 18, 2022
Hi, sorry to ask this... but how i disable NTR?
After i start the game there is a choice, but it's all written in Japanese and I don't understand if yes and no refer to something specific. Could you explain how to disable NTR at the start of the game?

Thank you
Literal first choice of a new game, IIRC the top option disables NTR, while the bottom one enables it

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Where does the incest come in?

Hope it's not counting the sister-in-law because that falls under the NTR tag.
too bad, it is...if you didn't count mother-daughter realtionship of Heroines. but here's what you get i wrong, incest include in-laws and step-family. they still have to list it on since some people strongly hate incest in any kind and form.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
I hope Oyako rankan will someday get a translation
about that game, i never beat the games since couldn't activate hareme ending. quiet a shame. Haha Ranma, i did beat the game by luck. never fully understood the gameplay. Haha Ranma idn't have NTR scenes tho.

clown48212

Feb 27, 2020
The config menu is still in Japanese even after applying the patch. Is that how it's meant to be or did I do something wrong?

1692578018227.png

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Literal first choice of a new game, IIRC the top option disables NTR, while the bottom one enables it
Hi thank you for the answer. Can you tell me also another things.
Do the pure love (first choice) also disable Netori? (because i like MC who steal the girls/women to other)
I just do not like netorare/netorase. So i hope that in the NTR disable is not include Netori

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes