BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
too bad, it is...if you didn't count mother-daughter realtionship of Heroines. but here's what you get i wrong, incest include in-laws and step-family. they still have to list it on since some people strongly hate incest in any kind and form.
I really don't see how in-law counts as incest.
To me, it would be no different to hooking up with your brothers ex-girlfriend metaphorically speaking.

Most the games i play from this site have incest which i do explore.
While it's only a fetish, it's not something i would actually put into practice.

Although step-family i could understand as incest, in-laws however just doesn't have the incest feel to it.
From my prospective opinion anyway.

XLuteX

Aug 19, 2021
Hey guys Is it possible to play this on Android using Kirikiroid2 or is it not?

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Hey guys Is it possible to play this on Android using Kirikiroid2 or is it not?
i used to play it on Kirikidroid back in 2020 but my source been taken down since 2022. i still kept the game on my old phone tho. (aslo that version is bad MTL so basically only for fap purpose)

Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
So from the title it seems like it's the 3rd game in the series. Do I have to play the first 2 in order to understand or fully immersed with the story?

XLuteX

Aug 19, 2021
i used to play it on Kirikidroid back in 2020 but my source been taken down since 2022. i still kept the game on my old phone tho. (aslo that version is bad MTL so basically only for fap purpose)
So this Game its not possible to play this on Kirikiroid2 nvm (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠)

Welking

Jan 30, 2020
I don't recall a spanked bottom in this one, should the spanking tag be applied to Walkure Romanze instead?

Apr 23, 2021
Put attached folder "InstallInfo" into the game directory to change the save location from your Documents folder to the game directory itself. Also works for other Alicesoft games.
Note that OpenSaveFolder.exe will stop working but you won't need it anymore.

DragonZero14

Mar 19, 2023
Thank you so much! I tried the game first using Text Extractor but this is more easier to understand the plot of the game, I will try it, thanks!

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
So from the title it seems like it's the 3rd game in the series. Do I have to play the first 2 in order to understand or fully immersed with the story?
nope, it was standalone. there's actually a bit of relate between first 2 games (shared heroine). But you can still play without knowing prequel. the first 2 is quite hillarious. so in first game, you stole married woman...a the end you marry her. In the second game, the protagonist of first game going on a bussiness trip. the second protagonist will involve in by seducing her or help other seduce her (on your choice). so basically you NTR yourself. the third one is a standalone story tho.

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes