dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
View attachment 2865959
OMG! One of NTR's gems from Alice Soft (y) :cool:
Thx for share and translation dazedanon !

PS:
Just some more gems like: , , , , ,
and I can die peacefully.... xD
Most of these are on my list but VNs are expensive and take forever to do so I only do them after a few easy ones lol.

Reactions: Agul and NeZKyMaN

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
Most of these are on my list but VNs are expensive and take forever to do so I only do them after a few easy ones lol.
First of all thanks for this, and I'm actually curious about how much did it cost? I'm not aware if there are any others but it's the first VN translated with ChatGPT that I see.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
First of all thanks for this, and I'm actually curious about how much did it cost? I'm not aware if there are any others but it's the first VN translated with ChatGPT that I see.
It's actually the 2nd one I've done. This one specifically was $70 for all the text. Usually the games I do are only around $10.

Reactions: Yambidexter

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
This is understandable :geek:
ANYway I would also add: do the list.
Because I bet many people have not even heard of this title and it is very good.

OMG! i see u even do Ressentiment game - u are hero man.

• Angry
Reactions: Ragingrager

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
this sounds very promising. How much ntr compared to lovey-dovey vanilla harem pure love stuff is there?
Half and half, very roughly speaking. It depends on who you're going for, but you'll still have a lot of scenes if you don't want any NTR at all.

wasn't this game notorious for locking you out of paths if you deviated slightly?
Yeah, you do have to get things quite precise to get what you want. There's a link to a walkthrough in Japanese in one of the VNDB page's discussion threads but someone else has linked a more general walkthrough in English on the alicesoft wiki.

Taoren

Jun 21, 2017
Thanks for the translation; this is one of my favorite VNs,so much so that I even imported the hardcopy from Japan and even bought the spin-offs.

From the little I've read/skimmed through, the translation is understandable and makes sense for the most part, but there's still a good amount of that MTL jank in terms of sentence structure and wording (ex. baby room, glans, folds, trained husband(?), etc).

Sentences do run off into each other, such as having Miyuri's lines being included with the third person narration afterwards and vice-versa but that's definitely due to the word-wrapping issue you mentioned earlier.

I think it'd be nice if you did an once-over on the script, as there's some touch-ups you can do to make a bit more coherent.
Certain lines/phrases can easily be edited and the majority of the translation is already done, since the spirit/meaning of most of the lines I've read thus far makes sense.

I was already doing some edited MTL translation of this game and its spin-offs using Sugoi Translator and Textractor as a personal project but the game is too damn big, so I ended up just translating certain scenes, putting them into subtitles, and then recording said scene via OBS then putting them together, but I digress as these attempts were scrapped for the most part.

Overall, nice job and here's hoping to see more from you in the future.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dazedanon

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Thanks for the translation; this is one of my favorite VNs,so much so that I even imported the hardcopy from Japan and even bought the spin-offs.

From the little I've read/skimmed through, the translation is understandable and makes sense for the most part, but there's still a good amount of that MTL jank in terms of sentence structure and wording (ex. baby room, glans, folds, trained husband(?), etc).

Sentences do run off into each other, such as having Miyuri's lines being included with the third person narration afterwards and vice-versa but that's definitely due to the word-wrapping issue you mentioned earlier.

I think it'd be nice if you did an once-over on the script, as there's some touch-ups you can do to make a bit more coherent.
Certain lines/phrases can easily be edited and the majority of the translation is already done, since the spirit/meaning of most of the lines I've read thus far makes sense.

I was already doing some edited MTL translation of this game and its spin-offs using Sugoi Translator and Textractor as a personal project but the game is too damn big, so I ended up just translating certain scenes, putting them into subtitles, and then recording said scene via OBS then putting them together, but I digress as these attempts were scrapped for the most part.

Overall, nice job and here's hoping to see more from you in the future.
Thanks, I do some editing for all the games I do since I end up playing through it on my own and fixing things that annoy me. I reeeeeaally wish I could fix the word wrapping issue, but I have no idea how sadly. I can't promise I'll fix everything but you can expect me to fix anything specifically reported to me or anything I run into while I'm playing.

If you ever want to do the same, thats the reason I provide the Github link. It makes it easy for people to add their own fixes. In the case of this game you can edit everything in out.txt.

Reactions: Taoren

Gribaboz

Dec 21, 2021
Okay I have one little question. Pressing CTRL automatically skips unread text and I have no idea where do I deactivate it in the menu.

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes