dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
For the people who can't save, make sure your game is in a directory the game has writing permissions to. Try something like /Downloads.

so i downloaded the patch and replaced the files but a few minutes in I always get a pop-up like this that effectively crashes the game:
View attachment 2868105

am I doing something wrong? is there any way to fix this?
Weird error, are you perhaps applying the patch to your own copy or did you download from the OP.

thenait

Aug 8, 2017
For the people who can't save, make sure your game is in a directory the game has writing permissions to. Try something like /Downloads.

Weird error, are you perhaps applying the patch to your own copy or did you download from the OP.
I get that error too and when I try to bypass it by checking the box and clicking the middle button I effectively get skipped straight to the end of the Takeo NTR route.

theola

Dec 21, 2019
Lol, I downloaded and applied the updates/patches from the op, that seems to be the issue. Just re-exctracted the full game without adding the patch, works well now.

Reactions: dazedanon

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Not being able to save, can be because of japanese locale issues, Idk about this game tbh, but I know i've seen it before.
Hope this helps.
edit: haven't tried game yet, busy nowadays :(

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Lol, I downloaded and applied the updates/patches from the op, that seems to be the issue. Just re-exctracted the full game without adding the patch, works well now.
Yeah you are right, not sure why it works fine normally. let me double check some things.

Edit: My last commit broke something and I was testing in the wrong directory. Reverted so patch works fine now.

Last edited:
Reactions: shadowxplay

acherus22

Jun 22, 2017
Its a rare issue with my mtl. Hard to explain but if the English version of the text is longer than the Japanese version and runs out of lines to use it will suddenly get cut off. Sadly can't do a catch all fix without redoing everything.

Post any instances Yall find and I will fix them.
Here's some that I've found in the first 5 hours or so:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Only a few of them cause a lot of context to be lost, but I've been trying to log each one I see as I go.

• Red Heart

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Here's some that I've found in the first 5 hours or so:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Only a few of them cause a lot of context to be lost, but I've been trying to log each one I see as I go.
Thanks my man, I will go in and fix all of these. I've already adjusted my script so that any future AliceSoft games I do don't have this issue.

Edit: Fixed

Last edited:

acherus22

Jun 22, 2017
Thanks my man, I will go in and fix all of these. I've already adjusted my script so that any future AliceSoft games I do don't have this issue.
No worries at all! I appreciate the work that you do and I'll post the next batch when I've found enough to post again.

shadowxplay

May 11, 2018
Yeah you are right, not sure why it works fine normally. let me double check some things.

Edit: My last commit broke something and I was testing in the wrong directory. Reverted so patch works fine now.
thanks for fixing it so quickly, everything works fine for me now!

• Red Heart
4.70 star(s) 6 Votes