DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
after playing this , the most thing i disliked is there are no real choices in the game , if you want girl click her events if you want ntr ignore her

Reactions: MikeOG

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
its the same with the game Heartful mama.
This kind of gameplay is boring
sadly as this VN seemed very big with tons of scenes / 4 main girls and heard that u can get the girls back even after ntr i really thought damn i have to be smart about my choices but naaah

Reactions: MikeOG

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
Tsumamigui3-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
hey, just wanted to ask, but does this torrent have the patch applied? thanks in advance!

Kuzukuz

Apr 20, 2021
anyone have full save and gallery, would be thankfull if there different route for each save? i tried the one that posted on this page, but seem different file type

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
anyone have full save and gallery, would be thankfull if there different route for each save? i tried the one that posted on this page, but seem different file type
there is a walkthrough in the first page. Its easy to follow and to get the endings if you follow it

Ranch

Dec 1, 2017
Funny thing about this game is that one of the supposed NTR endings leans a lot more torwards reverse harem than actual NTR, lol. It's pretty rare to see it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dirion

Aug 1, 2017
I'll wait and see if someone will make a pass through this game to fix any potentnial errors. Chat GPT translations are pretty good straight out of the box so thank you for this upload! Been waiting for this series to get translated for like ten years now.

Harbin238

Sep 7, 2021
God DAMN Ai is such a bro in this game. Would highly recommend her route just so you'd see why no one fucks with her and her mom. I mean literally no NTR route I think for these two.

I initially thought she was just another yandere-ish character but no, this one oozes mamabear energy even more so than her own mother. From the "I'll tell you why you suck" speeches she makes towards her romantic rivals to the "I can have people kill you. Right now." ultimatums against folks that try to harm her "precious people".

Man, I don't usually gush for characters but this one makes me gleefully happy. Folks should try that duo's route.

Reactions: Turin and MikeOG

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Do you plan to do oyako rankan in the future?
This. Loved Oyako Rankan when i played it at release with a texthooker. Having to use dual monitors to read the script on one and play the game on another was a pain back in the day. Having the text translated in game would be amazing. I doubt Mangagamer will ever get to Oyako Rankan even though they are on good terms with Alicesoft.

but hey, we just recently got Makai Tenshii Djibril announced to be coming to the west. So there is hope for older games.

Hikaru47

Dec 26, 2019
For anyone who wants a step-for-step walkthrough.

There is one in japanese, but you can throw that stuff into a translator like DeepL.

But i also did that and packed them into txt files. I only did the Non NTR ones, cuz i dont bother with NTR routes.
I ya want, grab em. Mind, that those are just thrown into the Translator and pasted into the editor. But for me it worked just fine.

Cheers

cdvz23

Jul 12, 2021
Jesus H. Christ, is this shitter gonna put his slimy, possibly non even resembling a humanoid creature's, hands on all the seemingly decent titles? I literally only played one game he <<translated>> and it was fucking garbage incomprehensible, what is even the fucking point?

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes