dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Jesus H. Christ, is this shitter gonna put his slimy, possibly non even resembling a humanoid creature's, hands on all the seemingly decent titles? I literally only played one game he <<translated>> and it was fucking garbage incomprehensible, what is even the fucking point?
You will swallow my GPT SLOP and you will like it. :BootyTime:

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
the walkthrough link doesn't work
I wonder if some people are just straight up blocked from the alicesoft site or something.

If that doesn't work probably search the thread since other people have uploaded walkthroughs.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
If it helps, I only get the saving error after adding the update patch.
That's strange. I can save just fine on mine after applying it to a fresh copy so I'm not sure what the problem might be.

ciccio76

Feb 15, 2022
I wonder if some people are just straight up blocked from the alicesoft site or something.

If that doesn't work probably search the thread since other people have uploaded walkthroughs.
so we don't have an ntr route with Ai and Sumire?

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Some late game choices do not appear to be translated. Like the one where we can hang with Miyuri during a festival I think.

And items descriptions.

As for the translation itself its decent (clearly above most/all MTL) though I notice the occasional gender (or person being who is actually being adressed) error. Like Miyuri talking about her husband while clearly describing his brother instead.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Some late game choices do not appear to be translated. Like the one where we can hang with Miyuri during a festival I think.

And items descriptions.

As for the translation itself its decent (clearly above most/all MTL) though I notice the occasional gender (or person being who is actually being adressed) error. Like Miyuri talking about her husband while clearly describing his brother instead.
Yeah the gender issues are pretty much a subject issue where GPT cant tell who the subject of the sentence is. GPT4 does a better job but way too expensive.

For the late game choices, if you are talking about the names, I tried translating them but they break the game horribly so I left them untranslated... Otherwise the other choices should be good to go on the latest patch.

killerDK

Dec 13, 2017
Since Sunday, I have been playing with this. I thought I would throw in my two cents' worth. To be honest, it doesn't offer much compared to the SVN translation. In fact, it seems to be pretty much on the same level as the SVN one, which is kind of disappointing, I thought an MTL built with a GPT AI would bring something new to the table. But this is not the case.

Overall, it has the same huge problem that seems to plague all MTLs: wrong pronouns. It kind of kills the rhythm of the reading when you're forced to 'think' the correct phrase of what the characters are saying all the time. Sometimes the whole sentence is butchered because the premise the MTL is assuming from a sentence is based on a wrong pronoun. This is very annoying, especially in long VNs like this one. And it doesn't seem like the author tried to edit some of the lines with the wrong pronouns to get the context of the MTL right, like the guy from this (https://f95zone.to/threads/kagachi-sama-onagusame-tatematsurimasu-v1-01e-orcsoft.162918/) thread did.

I'm not really a "NO MTL Nazi" like some of the folks on the VN subreddit, I believe MTL has made huge progress in the last few years with the emergence of DeepL and the AI, and it's going to become a viable option in the future. But I think it's pointless to release an MTL if there's no new breakthrough in sight for this big problem, or if it just achieves the same result as the previously released MTL.

This is just my honest and humble opinion, I'm very sorry if the uploader/author doesn't want to hear this, or became very sad from what I just said...

Last edited:

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Since Sunday, I have been playing with this. I thought I would throw in my two cents' worth. To be honest, it doesn't offer much compared to the SVN translation. In fact, it seems to be pretty much on the same level as the SVN one, which is kind of disappointing, I thought an MTL built with a GPT AI would bring something new to the table. But this is not the case.

Overall, it has the same huge problem that seems to plague all MTLs: wrong pronouns. It kind of kills the rhythm of the reading when you're forced to 'think' the correct phrase of what the characters are saying all the time. Sometimes the whole sentence is butchered because the premise the MTL is assuming from a sentence is based on a wrong pronoun. This is very annoying, especially in long VNs like this one. And it doesn't seem like the author tried to edit some of the lines with the wrong pronouns to get the context of the MTL right, like the guy from this (https://f95zone.to/threads/kagachi-sama-onagusame-tatematsurimasu-v1-01e-orcsoft.162918/) thread did.

I'm not really a "NO MTL Nazi" like some of the folks on the VN subreddit, I believe MTL has made huge progress in the last few years with the emergence of DeepL and the AI, and it's going to become a viable option in the future. But I think it's pointless to release an MTL if there's no new breakthrough in sight for this big problem, or if it just achieves the same result as the previously released MTL.

This is just my honest and humble opinion, I'm very sorry if the uploader/author doesn't want to hear this, or became very sad from what I just said...
Valid opinion but I don't agree at all. I played using the previous MTL of this game by Sugoi and I don't think it comes anywhere near the consistency GPT has.

The issue isn't with the pronouns for GPT, the issue is with subjects. And I think the issue happens far less here than with the other translation from what I've played so far. I also think the flow of the sentences are much smoother.

Totally not biased of course. C:

Actually if you really want to you can do a direct line by line comparison using Github since I have the Sugoi TL as a branch.

For Example:
Sugoi:
;m[51461] = "( Even so... If it's something that you treasured, I want to find it for you.)"
;m[51463] = "Underneath the vending machine, behind the alley ditch, and behind the signs"
;m[51464] = " for various stores..."
;m[51465] = " Akito searched everywhere he could think of, found a glittering ring in his"
;m[51466] = " field of vision, and opened his eyes wide."

GPT:
m[51461] = "(Even so... If it was something Sayoko-san cherished, I want to find it)"
m[51462] = "Underneath vending machines, in the alleys, behind various store signs..."
m[51463] = "Akito searched every possible place he could think of. And then, within his"
m[51464] = "line of sight, he saw a ring sparkling and his eyes widened in surprise."

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 6 Votes