Quufarce

Nov 16, 2020
what do the settings say? its all in Japanese, so i don't really know what checkboxes I'm ticking off or toggling on and off...

Jul 28, 2022
what do the settings say? its all in Japanese, so i don't really know what checkboxes I'm ticking off or toggling on and off...
What I usually do when I need to have a quick translation of Japanese is to use the snipping tool to snip the page, then go , select Images, then paste the snipped image, and make sure translation selection is Japanese > English. Translation is mostly understandable with Yandex.

Reactions: the_anthony

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Nice to see Alicesoft's gem get decently translated
However, can I have a request?

Please Please Please
Do not touch the Heartful Maman yet, because I'm currently translating it.
The progress might be slow because of my job, but it's getting there (All of NTR scenarios, side character's vanilla and NTR scenarios are already translated; what left are chunks of vanilla scenarios and story scenarios)
i think Heartful was already translated (at least the important thinks to understand and complete the game) VN - Completed - Complete - Heartful Mamam ~ Fan Translation~ Google Translate | F95zone

ciccio76

Feb 15, 2022
i played this game and heartful maman, i liked them. I'd like to play Oyako Rankan, but I can't find the link

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
guys how to get money in this game???
I don’t remember what day but there is an event at the river where you get a stone that you can sell to the shop. You can also get a good amount from progressing Sumire’s route.

Munfler

Mar 2, 2021
Hi guys, I completed all the pure routes. I want to know is there any walkthrough for ntr routes I need to complete the cg for it. Also how to decrease stamina?

Sniperviper6

Feb 23, 2022
does anyone know what the ending is that goes in the box between sumire and the police friend in the cg collection. I cant for the life of me think what it could possibly be.

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes