Jan 23, 2023
For anyone who wants a step-for-step walkthrough.

There is one in japanese, but you can throw that stuff into a translator like DeepL.

But i also did that and packed them into txt files. I only did the Non NTR ones, cuz i dont bother with NTR routes.
I ya want, grab em. Mind, that those are just thrown into the Translator and pasted into the editor. But for me it worked just fine.

Cheers
Is there an issue with the pinned walkthrough or is this a more thorough option?

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
ALL UI, FONT SIZING, AND PICTURE TRANSLATIONS ARE DONE BY AND ALL CREDIT GOES TO THEM
Actually, UI translation was done by me a very long time ago. It's no issue, I just hoped it was an actual translation but it's still MTL. I hope it's at least a decent one.

I also have UI translations for some other Alicesoft games if anyone is interested.

Sniperviper6

Feb 23, 2022
Most likely, especially if people report specific issues they find I'll be fixing them.
dont know if u already commented on this but i would personally love a heartful mama(or whatever its called) translation. shit i would even pay for that although thats probably breaking some laws. dont know not an expert on that

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
So I have finished all but Sayako’s NTR routes and I have to say Sumire is best Milf. I don’t really like that all 3 Milf are the “I have alway likes you” tropes though.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Wasn't there a full harem route as well?

I am so confused its like I am playing two diffrent games from memory. Maybe another game in the series? :HideThePain:

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
There is not a full harem
BUT there are two "harem" routes (One with Sayoko and Miyuri) and the other one is the oyakodon
Okay and how would I get the Mayuri and Sayoko route?

The wiki doesnt tell me that.

AzureMoonbow

Jul 3, 2022
It's about Sayako and Jun mostly, who is Hiroya's son. They share a route together. It's pretty disappointing imo since it has multiple levels of Netorare.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You say that, but it does look like in one of them he does
Also AnonHikka agreed, wish there was more.

acherus22

Jun 22, 2017
Thanks my man, I will go in and fix all of these. I've already adjusted my script so that any future AliceSoft games I do don't have this issue.

Edit: Fixed
Here's a bunch more that I've found in the last few days. One or two of them also have the wrong name listed (e.g. #65 where Akito asks about Sayoko instead of Miyuri)

Reactions: dazedanon

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Nice to see Alicesoft's gem get decently translated
However, can I have a request?

Please Please Please
Do not touch the Heartful Maman yet, because I'm currently translating it.
The progress might be slow because of my job, but it's getting there (All of NTR scenarios, side character's vanilla and NTR scenarios are already translated; what left are chunks of vanilla scenarios and story scenarios)

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017

Please Please Please
The progress might be slow because of my job, but it's getting there (All of NTR scenarios, side character's vanilla and NTR scenarios are already translated; what left are chunks of vanilla scenarios and story scenarios)
Yup, won't touch it then.

Reactions: Nerro

Sniperviper6

Feb 23, 2022

Please Please Please
interesting. any estimated date for completion?

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes