TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Hi thank you for the answer. Can you tell me also another things.
Do the pure love (first choice) also disable Netori? (because i like MC who steal the girls/women to other)
I just do not like netorare/netorase. So i hope that in the NTR disable is not include Netori
actually, the first choice is "get rid of rivals" second choice is "enable rivals and true love route". so the game is focus in netori. netorare is an option.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Nooo why this and heartful mama has this horrible gameplay mode instead of the VN one like Gal kano

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Nooo why this and heartful mama has this horrible gameplay mode instead of the VN one like Gal kano
because they want to make choice come with consequence. i love it, second, if you turn of rivals mode, it basically VN. you only choose the girl you want to hook up.

behnamtira

Mar 1, 2020
View attachment 2865535

Overview:
Akito Natsuki decides to spend his one month long summer holiday in his hometown after his workplace closes down for renovations. With no money and nothing to do he decides to take it easy.
At home Miyuri, his sister-in-law he was once fond of, and Sayoko who always treated him like her own son, were waiting for him.
Akito tried to hide his feelings as always and acted out the part of the brother-in-law, but after a slip of the tongue his real feelings are revealed. Then his stagnant relationships with Miyuki and Sayoko start to develop again, and eventually he gets deeply involved with them.​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-20
Release Date: 2016-02-16
Original Title: 妻みぐい3
Developer:
Censored: Mosaic
Version: Final
Language: English ( )
Voices: Japanese
Other Games: AliceSoft
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

please upload to (workupload or pixeldrain or mediafire)

ZacariasF100

Nov 1, 2022
Put attached folder "InstallInfo" into the game directory to change the save location from your Documents folder to the game directory itself. Also works for other Alicesoft games.
Note that OpenSaveFolder.exe will stop working but you won't need it anymore.
THX.U are a true hero!

Sniperviper6

Feb 23, 2022
Legendary NTR with probably some of the best art I've ever seen in a visual novel. Just to get it out of the way, you can choose from the start of the game whether you want pure love or to get serious with the game, so NTR is completely avoidable by toggling it off from the start.
u mean one of the dumbest ntr you'll see in a vn. And ive read alot of shitty ntr stories. I actively lost braincells with this one. Specifically with Miyuri's route.

Last edited:

Xenrir

Jun 17, 2017
Man, ChatGPT is pretty good at this, huh? Nice to see a fairly readable version of the game in English - Evenicle 1, this, and Oyako Rankan were some of the first games I ever read in Japanese when I was a beginner (and it was very slow going), so it's cool to see the game become accessible to more people. Alicesoft has always utilized NTR in what I feel is the best and most interesting way - as a fail state, or as a result of the player screwing up. Of course, this also means more effort on the side of the devs, but the end result is a game that appeals to both audiences.

I'd add Haha Ranman to your list of games, personally. It's the most recent full game in their MILF line of games, and while it does away with the NTR, it has the hottest scenes Alicesoft has ever created, and some of the better writing.

Reactions: dazedanon

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Sorry for the dumb question but what exactly are the NTR relationships here? Other than the ones with MC

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
So I just download the base version from OP and toss the patch on it overwriting some stuff?

I mean I have english text but for some reason it feels like I did something wrong xD.

The whole of the option menus are untranslated for example.

Edit: Also wasn't there a whole expansion for this game with only NTR content? I feel like I played this already when I was in my teens xD

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Blackowl97

shadowxplay

May 11, 2018
so i downloaded the patch and replaced the files but a few minutes in I always get a pop-up like this that effectively crashes the game:
popup.PNG

am I doing something wrong? is there any way to fix this?

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes