VN Ren'Py Tune in to the Show [Ep. 6] [RobertDeadth]

4.00 star(s) 51 Votes
Dec 11, 2021
Hi,

Man.... this game is different and splitting me...

One half thinks, this game has the most realistic writing I ever saw, the best none-cringy-creepy-pathetic and likeable MC. Love it! It is just awesome. I love the romantic touch everything seems to have and I hope it stays wholesome and romantic.

On the other half... ALL girls are beautiful and very likeable.. but.. there is so minimal sexiness.. it is so sad... but for this there would be other games. Guess it is more focused on story...

I know, I know, I sound bipolar but what can I do, I like romance and lewd stuff.. haha... :D

Best luck and success

Regards

• Haha
Reactions: Mareeta

Zeruelll

Jul 17, 2018
Hehe TITTS..

Anyway, the renders really look beautiful! Would love to have animations with renders of this quality but seeing that you said you're still a uni student and animating does need a pretty good or at least decent PC, it's pretty understandable. Looking forward to more updates!

• Red Heart
Reactions: RobertDeadth

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I like the cast (= girls), the story, the music, the renders ...
You should consider to publish the finished game on steam to get additional revenue for all your work.

According to story the show will probably run for 30 days.
Episode 1 featured the intro and the arrival day (= day 1).
Episode 2 probably will feature day 2 when it is finished (around july?).

And after that, the plan is to release a new big update every 3 months :)
If each update features a single day (???), this game will run for a long time. There are 28 days missing at 3 months per update which takes 3 x 28 = 84 months or 7 years. (If each update covers several days, the time will be shorter.)

Anyway, I am sure the fans will be grateful for every episode you publish.
Best wishes and good luck for your project.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RobertDeadth

RobertDeadth

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2018
If each update features a single day (???), this game will run for a long time. There are 28 days missing at 3 months per update which takes 3 x 28 = 84 months or 7 years. (If each update covers several days, the time will be shorter.)
Starting from Episode 3, the plan is to include 2 or 3 in-game days in every episode, so that when the game finishes, there are around 12-14 episodes :)

Anyway, I am sure the fans will be grateful for every episode you publish.
Best wishes and good luck for your project.
Thank you so much for the kind words! :)

portgasdluigi

Jul 24, 2021
Hi,

Man.... this game is different and splitting me...

One half thinks, this game has the most realistic writing I ever saw, the best none-cringy-creepy-pathetic and likeable MC. Love it! It is just awesome. I love the romantic touch everything seems to have and I hope it stays wholesome and romantic.

On the other half... ALL girls are beautiful and very likeable.. but.. there is so minimal sexiness.. it is so sad... but for this there would be other games. Guess it is more focused on story...

I know, I know, I sound bipolar but what can I do, I like romance and lewd stuff.. haha... :D

Best luck and success

Regards
You gotta put in the time and effort with all the girls now so that when the sexiness really takes off it'll be wholesome, romantic sexiness with the harem. :)

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
Very good game but feels like an opportunity lost in a way as would be so much better in my opinion to have 4 males (including MC) and 4 females like love island and fight for the one you like best (with optional ntr)

But still very good game
i think the game is already great as it is.the plot is already great and no need for optional NTR or NTR. and also can some tell me their names again. I kinda forget their names. Lmao

RobertDeadth

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2018
While some characters might wear them, it probably won't be the focus of any sex scenes, sorry.

Does the choices matter to the story?
Yes, starting from Episode 2 Part 1 there are plenty of choices that impact the story in small ways, change the dialogues, etc. And the big choices (which of the girls you want to romance) change the story in bigger ways and change the ending.

Reactions: portgasdluigi
4.00 star(s) 51 Votes