VN Ren'Py Tune in to the Show [Ep. 6] [RobertDeadth]

4.00 star(s) 51 Votes

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Ah, thank you, you do have a point, I didn't think about that. I'll use spoilers next time I post a preview render that could spoil the sex scene from the next episode then. Glad you like how Vivian looks though! :)
Thank you mate!
She does look stunning! As I said, I don't know if it's the lighting or what but her face is absolutely gorgeous in those renders :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: RobertDeadth

RobertDeadth

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2018
Some news: I'm hoping to have Episode 2 Part 2 ready around the 17th of July at the latest. Hopefully even a few days earlier, but we'll see. As with Episode 2 Part 1, it will first be released to $10 patrons and people who have bought the game on itch, then a week later to $5 patrons, and then another week later it will be available for free to everyone. It's going to be a fair bit bigger than Part 1, and I'm hoping it will prove to be an enjoyable update :) And here's a render of Evelyn from Episode 2 Part 2:

2e444.png

RobertDeadth

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2018
Episode 2 Part 2 has been released on and on !

2e235.png

Here's the changelog:
  • 338 renders
  • 14192 words
  • added 7 new music tracks
  • made all of the music tracks in Episode 1 fade in and out more smoothly
  • remade 1 render in Episode 1 that I was particularly unhappy with
  • corrected typos in Episode 1 and Episode 2 Part 1.
The release schedule:

1. Today - $10+ patrons

2. July 20th - $5+ patrons

3. July 27th - public free release

----------------------------------------

I hope that you'll enjoy the update! :D Please share your thoughts and comments after you have played it! :)

RobertDeadth

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2018
Hey everyone, I've created a Discord server for Titts enjoyers :) If you would like to join, here's the link: The server is only starting out and I have no real idea of what I'm doing or how Discord works, but hopefully, it will prove to be a nice place to talk about Titts, ask any questions, speculate about who the alcoholic is, or anything at all. Feel free to join!

Last edited:

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
The free public version of Episode 2 Part 2 will be released tomorrow! I'll upload the game here and update the first post in the thread with new links in about 24 hours. Looking forward to more people playing the game and sharing their thoughts :D
I am still confused about the premise.
Is the mc going to fuck the girls on live TV? If yes then instead of getting trp the show will get cancelled

RobertDeadth

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2018
Is the mc going to fuck the girls on live TV? If yes then instead of getting trp the show will get cancelled
I think that in Episode 1, Katherine mentions that the show isn't live. It's supposed to air only after the filming is already over.

• Wow
Reactions: Before I Forget

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Well....people do have sex in Big Brother and last time I checked it was not cancelled.

4.00 star(s) 51 Votes