VN Ren'Py Tune in to the Show [Ep. 6] [RobertDeadth]

4.00 star(s) 51 Votes

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Just discovered the game about a week ago and started it tonight. Katherine gives me a real Nigella Lawson vibe - imagining her voice for the part.

Nigella-Lawson-5-2373579046.jpg

Malachite1789

Dec 25, 2019
There are similar facial features to both, but AJ has a more athletic body, while Nigella is built more closely to the asset used - more of the "MILF" bod than the "Lara Croft/Salt/Mrs. Smith". bod.
I can dig a cross between the two :) v.sexy

RobertDeadth

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2018
Congrats, how did you do on your exams.
Thank you! I did quite well and I'm happy with everything, now I just have two easy exams left later in June, and my BA Thesis defence in the first week of July, but apart from that, I'm free :D

Reactions: Havik79

RobertDeadth

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2018
Just wanted to let everybody know that the game is on sale right now . If you buy it, you'll get access to all the future episodes 2 weeks early, without the need to pay anything more.

2e341.png

Everything I earn from the game so far is going into my budget for buying a good computer that will actually make it possible to create animated scenes in my games. I know this isn't exactly the purpose of this forum, but I thought that since I created the sale already, it might be a good idea to actually let people know about it if anyone wanted to help me out and get the future episodes early :D

RobertDeadth

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2018
That's probably first game where i can say i love all female characters :love:
I wanted to add fan sig to my signature but can't find link, please make sign!
That game deserves more fans...
Thank you! I made a post in the GFX Requests thread, so maybe Titts signatures will be available soon :D

Also, thank you so much to the people who bought the game on itch.io! With the money I earn from Patreon and itch, I might be able to buy a good computer around August/September if everything goes well :)

And here's something to look forward to in Episode 2 Part 2, coming out next month:

2e366EDIT.png

RobertDeadth

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2018
It is really good game

I said as I chuckled a little
"Thank you, I'm really happy that you like it," I answered, smiling happily.

The writing does get better (or at least there are way fewer smiles and chuckles) after the first episode :p

Reactions: Mwrp

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
RobertDeadth you should think about using spoilers, and warning beforehand that they spoil a sex scene from the next update.
That said, Vivian looks especially beautiful in those renders. I don't know if you tweaked her but she's gorgeous.
But yeah, please let us experience the excitement of not knowing what sex scenes we are gonna get before playing the actual update. A preview of her in the room is OK since you are just teasing and making us wonder, but a render showing her in action spoils the fun.

RobertDeadth

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2018
RobertDeadth you should think about using spoilers, and warning beforehand that they spoil a sex scene from the next update.
That said, Vivian looks especially beautiful in those renders. I don't know if you tweaked her but she's gorgeous.
But yeah, please let us experience the excitement of not knowing what sex scenes we are gonna get before playing the actual update. A preview of her in the room is OK since you are just teasing and making us wonder, but a render showing her in action spoils the fun.
Ah, thank you, you do have a point, I didn't think about that. I'll use spoilers next time I post a preview render that could spoil the sex scene from the next episode then. Glad you like how Vivian looks though! :)

4.00 star(s) 51 Votes