VN Ren'Py Tune in to the Show [Ep. 6] [RobertDeadth]

4.00 star(s) 51 Votes

RobertDeadth

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2018
Side Question - Episode 2 - Is there any significance to who drives the car.. just asking in case it reflects to a sub or dom role lol
It doesn't really have any significance, Da-eun might remember your answer if you go on a drive with her again in the future, but it absolutely doesn't translate to being a sub or a dom or anything. If any choice would have such significance, I'll make sure it's very obviously stated and clear :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Crowangel

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!! omg im crying.... That star wars meets Harry potter dialogue made me spit out my brew looool
You were the chosen one harrakin! You were supposed to find the Kidney stone, Not eat it....
Dude your humour is defo on my level gratz m8 loool

• Red Heart
Reactions: RobertDeadth

Tkoyama

Feb 25, 2020
Dude, I'm brazilian and I found out about Roberto Firmino only in this update hahaha I was a big soccer fan back in the 80's, 90's and until Ronaldinho Gaúcho retired but nowadays I think it has lost its magic. I don't even know who's on our national team anymore haha.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Nothing of the sort. He does that every day upon wake up to see if feeling has returner.
Really fun installment. Vivian renders are terrific.

I almost expected Richard to take a ball to the crotch and not be phased, but that kind of joke might have been a tad cruel.
you should try it sometime. Really gets the blood flowing.

• Haha
Reactions: Crowangel

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
The game is very new and not very long. Just play from the beginning. If you want to blast through everything just looking for nudity, you can adjust your skip preferences.
anyone have save?
as Krystal said its only currently 2 full game days.. yes there is a lengthy meet the cast of the show intro during the lunch/dinner but several clicks later if your not gonna actually read the work the dev put in... then you will be onto the next scenes.. There are only 3 lewd moments (i think) atm anyway so if thats all your here for your gonna be dissapointed

Reactions: Son of Durin

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Man and I was just talking about the University of Problems dev creating multiple characters with just one model...

Edit: It's not super noticeable, but if you look at the lips of a few of them you can tell you didn't change them enough. The eye shape is also not changed enough.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: RobertDeadth

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Finally got to play the game and this is what I think.

- the writing is good
- the renders are good but some are a bit bright
- the models look good but Da-eun's and Vivian's tits are too big they look ridiculous, FFS Vivian is the sporty one of the girls as a yoga instructor but her tits are super saggy
- without animations the sex scenes are boring

The setting is a TV show but it doesn't feel like one. On the shopping trip with Da-eun it was brought up that they can't see a single camera. Why are there no shots from the cameras during gameplay? Why doesn't Katherine knows that the MC fucked Evelyn if the cameras record everything? Is it even a TV show or will we have a plot twist that it was some kind of social experiment?

How about adding a textbox slider?

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
Finally got to play the game and this is what I think.

- the writing is good
- the renders are good but some are a bit bright
- the models look good but Da-eun's and Vivian's tits are too big they look ridiculous, FFS Vivian is the sporty one of the girls as a yoga instructor but her tits are super saggy
- without animations the sex scenes are boring

The setting is a TV show but it doesn't feel like one. On the shopping trip with Da-eun it was brought up that they can't see a single camera. Why are there no shots from the cameras during gameplay? Why doesn't Katherine knows that the MC fucked Evelyn if the cameras record everything? Is it even a TV show or will we have a plot twist that it was some kind of social experiment?

How about adding a textbox slider?
I agree about the tits. It's something I noticed as well and took me briefly out of the story in confusion. large breasts just don't seem to match with them. If any of them were to have large tits, I think it should have likely been Evelyn, Katherine and/or Diana.

However, I don't agree with the animation bit. The majority of games do NOT need animations, and honestly makes the game worse as a result. Most can't do decent animations, plus it significantly increased development time. Additionally, most animations are like 2 second loops. I never understood why people demand animations. I'd much rather have dialogue than animations.

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
I almost expected Richard to take a ball to the crotch and not be phased, but that kind of joke might have been a tad cruel.
I found it funny that they felt the need to go to such extremes to "defuse" Richard as a potential rival for the affections of the girls when all they really had to do is have it turn out that he's actually gay. It's hard to tell if they went the asexual eunuch route because they were just that terrified of NTR blowback, or if they just thought it was morbidly funny in a "crossing the line twice" sort of way.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
It's hard to tell if they went the asexual eunuch route because they were just that terrified of NTR blowback, or if they just thought it was morbidly funny in a "crossing the line twice" sort of way.
If those were the only two options I'd guess the latter, in for a penny in a pound kind of thing, but I think there is another reason behind it. Richard might be behind the whole show. Living vicariously through the MC and his conquest of the girls, or he is setting them up to live in the house for some other reason. There are a lot of options. There is more to TittS than meets the eye, that is for sure, and there is likely more to Richard than meets the eyes as well.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Quite an unexpected game this is, indeed. Approximately how long it takes 1 playable day to be released? Considering it's been only 2 out 30 so far, there's quite a lot of work to do.

On the other hand..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, congratulations to the developers (y). The story of this game certainly has potential and there's a good variety of females (let alone how hot most of them are :sneaky:). I guess the show should be published on TV as harem something considering we're talking about 6+1 vs 1 :p

Regards

Last edited:
Reactions: HansDampf788

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Maya is an angel. I want a Maya only route and ending. Da-eun is excellent wife/mother tier material. Dont know much about Ayaka or Diana yet. Evelyn surprisingly is very nice choice. The stargazing scene changed my opinion of her. She would be an excellent solo choice too, a very lovely woman.

The discussion with MC and Da-eun in the cafe brought up some good points. The house is way too big and expensive for some reality show hosted by a fading celeb. And not a camera spotted too. And Richards visits to this mysterious magic room of burritos and cheese lol.. Something is going on.

• Da-eun. Although she seems to be a nice (and attractive) woman, joining this kind of show is really dangerous for a teacher like her, knowing that she might be recorded naked (taking a shower) or directly having sex. This is 100% incompatible with her story of being short of money now that's she's risking losing her job if compromising images of her got leaked/published. Besides, it turns out she knows everything about the cameras and how the players are encouraged to have sex (pretty much) while they stay there.
This is a good point. Maybe the dev will rework some of the dialogue regarding her motivations, or implement these very topics into the plot later on. But yeah as a teacher of young kids I cant imagine she would be dumb enough to go to a show like this, unless of course she didnt know about the sex stuff but she clearly knew. Dev will need to change some things I think.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
This is a good point. Maybe the dev will rework some of the dialogue regarding her motivations, or implement these very topics into the plot later on. But yeah as a teacher of young kids I cant imagine she would be dumb enough to go to a show like this, unless of course she didnt know about the sex stuff but she clearly knew. Dev will need to change some things I think.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regards

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: JB08
4.00 star(s) 51 Votes