VN Ren'Py Tune in to the Show [Ep. 7] [RobertDeadth]

3.90 star(s) 54 Votes

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Tune in to the Show [Ep.5_Pt1] Unofficial Android Port + JGNeon's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 371mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Tune in to the Show with JGNeon's walkthrough mod to Episode 5 Part 1.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
Updated my compressed Android port of Tune in to the Show with JGNeon's walkthrough mod to Episode 5 Part 1.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:
nope I can't download anything with MixDrop even in other games haha

Raven Suoh

Feb 20, 2021
Anyone on Mac get the latest game to work? Would like to know if I'm making a mistake. Already tried to open normally or open through the windows version on renpy. No success trying both ways...

Reactions: BangB420

ptrchp

Oct 6, 2018
Anyone on Mac get the latest game to work? Would like to know if I'm making a mistake. Already tried to open normally or open through the windows version on renpy. No success trying both ways...
Yes, but with a bit of work done: you have to "show package content" of the Mac app, navigate through Contents/Resources and create there a folder named "autorun", then copy inside this folder the "game" and "renpy" folders and the "TITTS.py" and "TITTS.sh" files that you find in the original folder for markets.

After that you should be able to launch the Mac app, probably it is also necessary to fix permissions on the app (search the utility fix perm on this site).

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
Yes, but with a bit of work done: you have to "show package content" of the Mac app, navigate through Contents/Resources and create there a folder named "autorun", then copy inside this folder the "game" and "renpy" folders and the "TITTS.py" and "TITTS.sh" files that you find in the original folder for markets.

After that you should be able to launch the Mac app, probably it is also necessary to fix permissions on the app (search the utility fix perm on this site).
For the mac, I had to unzip the zipfile using "The Unarchiver" and only then did these steps works. Thank you!

Raven Suoh

Feb 20, 2021

Thanks a bunch! Managed to get it working after using The Unarchiver and this method. I appreciate you!!

3.90 star(s) 54 Votes