VN Ren'Py Tune in to the Show [Ep. 7] [RobertDeadth]

3.90 star(s) 54 Votes

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

16 horas atrás
Hey everyone, it's time for another weekly update!
Another good week is coming to a close. This week, I've managed to create 70 new renders for Episode 5 Part 2 of "Tune in to the show". Additionally, I've written over 1,000 words of the script. I should be done with the scene I've been working on lately tomorrow. That will leave me with just 2 more major scenes to create in this update before it's ready for release. The last scene will include animations so it might take some time to render, but overall, progress should be quick and the release is getting closer and closer.
When it comes to my other project, "An Evening of Wonders", I'm happy to report that it's also going pretty well. Progress is much slower there since I don't spend nearly as much time working on it, but I've managed to create some renders this week too, so I'm happy.
Anyhow, remember to vote in the wallpaper poll for this month before the poll closes :)
Thank you so much for your support and reading, I hope your week has been great,
RobertDeadth

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Mostrar menos
This has been a very good week :) First of all, I've managed to create 98 new renders for Episode 5 Part 2 of Tune in to the show. Additionally, I wrote 1,500 words of the script this week.
So, what's left to be done? I need one more day to finish working on the second-to-last scene of the update. After that, just the last scene will be left. The last scene is of the spicy nature, and I want it to be a particularly good one, so it might take me some time to get it done and rendered, but the release should happen fairly soon. I'll see where I am at the end of next week.
From other things, I've also managed to get some rendering work done when it comes to An Evening of Wonders, but it's been pretty slow-going so far.
Also, Tune in to the show is currently on sale on Steam, so it's a good time to pick it up if you still haven't! :)
Anyway, that's all for this week's post, thank you so much for your support and reading, I hope you're all doing well,
RobertDeadth

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
A preview from Episode 5 Part 2 :)

View attachment 3025734

The update should be ready fairly soon as I have basically only one big scene left to create. Also, the game is currently so it's a good time to pick it up if you still haven't :)
All the girls in this are beautiful. Every time I see one of them I’m reminded of how glad I am there will be a harem, :sneaky:

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
The ladies (and the gent) are all likable and looking forward to the reveal of the mystery.

Wonder why there are some gallery code but no gallery. Future feature hopefully. I can see the difficulty in implementing one now due to the lack of labels for those scenes. It would be nice if they are added to the game script itself soon so it would be easier to implement a gallery.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

This was a very productive week working on finishing up Episode 5 Part 2 of "Tune in to the show". Firstly, I created exactly 100 new renders, which was one of my best weeks ever. On top of that, I also created 4 new animations of the spicy nature. The last one still needs to be rendered, but it should be done overnight.
So, what's left to be done before the update can be released? Most importantly, I need to create and render another 3 or 4 animations. While they're rendering, I'll do all of the usual work that needs to be done at the end of an update cycle, adding music and achievements, doing post-work on some of the renders, testing if everything is working correctly, etc.
This means that, if nothing disastrous happens, Episode 5 Part 2 will be released next week!
I'm pretty excited about this one, hopefully, you'll find it enjoyable :)
Anyhow, that's all for this week's post. Thank you so much for your support and reading, see you soon with the new release,
RobertDeadth

RobertDeadth

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2018
Episode 5 Part 2 has just been released and !

5e676.png

Here's the changelog:
  • in-game day 8
  • 498 renders
  • 7 animations
  • 11,200 words
  • 6 new Steam achievements
  • 3 new music tracks
  • fixed some typos in previous episodes.
Have fun playing! :)

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi!. RobertDeadth
I remember at the very beginning Katherine said that it would be nice to make the girls pregnant at the same time as building a harem. Well, now I’m actually getting to the heart of the matter - will there be pregnancy in the game? will the corresponding tag be added?

or not so - I’ll rephrase the question: what we heard from Katherine on the first day at the interview stage remains valid? (in other words, you, as the author, don’t plan to make the lovely Katherine blush with shame for what she promised, but which turned out to be impossible to implement? =) )

thanks.

RobertDeadth

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2018
I remember at the very beginning Katherine said that it would be nice to make the girls pregnant at the same time as building a harem.
I'll be honest, I didn't remember Katherine saying anything about making the girls pregnant, so I double-checked, and I can't find anything like that in the dialogue. But, to answer the question - no, pregnancy won't be a feature in this game.

EDIT: I mean, I answered this question already after one of the first releases here - https://f95zone.to/threads/tune-in-to-the-show-ep-5-p1-robertdeadth.108168/post-8144596 Like I explained there, the game ends after 30 days - not exactly enough time for any pregnancy content.

Last edited:

calel

Aug 19, 2021
WT mod for Tune In To The Show - Episode 5 part 1

Based on Ripson's WT mod (up to v0.41 / episode 4), updated by JGNeon

Note: Tested and works with the build marked "steam-market" (since some of Ripson's previous script files seems to have made it into the official build). Some of the choices for episode 5 are best guesses, given that those choices haven't been acted upon yet.
If I haven't highlighted a choice, it only means there's a slight difference in dialogue, and no real consequences for the choice.
I decided to not include the gallery part of the previous mod, to avoid too much work this time around.​

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please update if you have time

RobertDeadth

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2018
Since the new release got leaked, have fun, everyone! If you'd like to support me, please consider , , or adding my other project to your wishlist :)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Since the new release got leaked, have fun, everyone! If you'd like to support me, please consider , , or adding my other project to your wishlist :)
Oh, was going to say a new game, then checked and already on my Wishlist :giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: RobertDeadth
3.90 star(s) 54 Votes