hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
That's just his never ending crusade against piracy, like he is the first one to fight against windmills... but I don't expect him to learn. The saddest part about all of this is that he is so desperately trying to turn all of this mess around saying that the pirates are the ones sharing the malicious version of the game when the clean and safe version is actually on the pirate forums.
Thats quite bold to say by him since there is an insanely low rate of infected files in this forum, looking at facts and my own experience.

Jun 25, 2017
Well, I think I've basically made most of the adjustments and changes I'd like to for now, and I'm getting a little antsy waiting for a new release, so I figured I'd just go ahead and put out what I've got so far. I've added some new things since before, and I've copied the original post here for convenience. This is essentially HARD mode in terms of resisting enemy sex attempts.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Version 25.3a ONLY. Copy into the data folder and overwrite.

MEGA
PTBG Edition: MEGA
Sorry if this question is only a Google search away, but would you be willing to share resources/methods on modifying this game?

(Mainly curious about buttplug.io integration for Lovense devices)

HyperK2

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
Sorry if this question is only a Google search away, but would you be willing to share resources/methods on modifying this game?

(Mainly curious about buttplug.io integration for Lovense devices)
Technically there are a couple ways to do it, but here's what I did.
Thankfully, if the game is already extracted here, so you don't need to do that step.
Next you need to get a copy RPG Maker MV one way or another.
Since the game is extracted, you can just open it up and start messing with it. You'd have to learn about how the RPG maker editor works, and many games like this one aren't too simple.
I have no idea about Lovense integration, but that sounds like you'd probably need to use a plugin, and probably know something about Javascript, if I had to guess.

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022

(other versions are expected to be released on August 23)
The game seems to be finally reaching its full release... but the dev just had to pull some shady shit one last time. The game will be featured on DLsite, Steam and Itch.io but there seem to be differences.

DLsite - Nothing special
Ci-en - I'm not sure, but Ci-en feels like a secondary platform now
Steam - Includes artwork and smaller DLCs
Itch - Includes a free DLC that isn't included anywhere else

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
Well, I think I've basically made most of the adjustments and changes I'd like to for now, and I'm getting a little antsy waiting for a new release, so I figured I'd just go ahead and put out what I've got so far. I've added some new things since before, and I've copied the original post here for convenience. This is essentially HARD mode in terms of resisting enemy sex attempts.

Version 25.3a ONLY. Copy into the data folder and overwrite.

MEGA
PTBG Edition: MEGA
how is pregnancy rebalanced? will she get pregnat via mechanic?

HyperK2

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
how is pregnancy rebalanced? will she get pregnat via mechanic?
The game already has pregnancy as a mechanic. My mod changes it so that there is less of an impact from adrenaline on pregnancy chance, but in exchange adds a new mechanic where the chance increases for every cumshot.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
The game already has pregnancy as a mechanic. My mod changes it so that there is less of an impact from adrenaline on pregnancy chance, but in exchange adds a new mechanic where the chance increases for every cumshot.
i see, so is the birthing tied to it or do we still need that darned 4th apple to make 2 eve potions? can we at least use the potions in battle?

Healtyguy

Nov 3, 2019
Anyone know how to fix it?, try to play it using joyplay but when i entring a battle it end up like that.

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes