May 30, 2021
Let's have a look at this message in particular.

Yes, it has obfuscated JavaScript files and AES-encrypted JSON files. The DRM was inside the obfuscated JS and called from the JSON files. Just because the files are "normal", doesn't mean they can't be malicious. Due to the game being run in NW.js, it is able to easily interact with files outside of the game (not to mention one of the plugins used in the game writes to and calls a Visual BASIC script).

Anti-virus websites like Virustotal can't detect everything, mainly as they are limited to just opening the game in a sandbox and seeing what it does. Anything that happens later cannot be reliably detected.
See also the Renpy games that had malicious code added to one of the python scripts that wasn't detected by AVs (yet they continuously report the main Renpy exe as a false positive).
case will be closed next month ig, we'll see if people start complaining about spyware or some other things
edit: whoever is reading this and is planning to download this game, check the sourcecode if you can

Last edited:

HyperK2

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
Well, it was surprisingly painless to transfer my mod over to this version. Hopefully I didn't miss anything, but if you find anything that seems off let me know and I'll take a look at it. Unfortunately, I've decided to just consolidate my mod into just 1 version because it's a little bit much for me. So, I apologize for that.

There are some slight changes from my previous version. Namely, I fixed gaining VPs from aphrodisiac gas and trap horses. For those that were playing the standard edition, VP gains are only 50% chance per thrust now. Also, I thought that canceling the 'aroused' state only 25% of the time was a bit harsh, so I've increased the chance to 50%. Estrus state enemies are slightly slower. I increased the damage bonus from virginity a bit. I fixed some typos that were introduced on the steam release, and re-fixed some that weren't caught. I also thought that elite encounters were kinda pointless, so to help just a tiny bit, I've increased the sale value of the purple dust so elites should provide more money. If you want more details in full about the mod changes, check out my original post here.

Tunnel Escape Hyper Edition 1.6.2 Downloads

Last edited:

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Stuck at stage 4 and was wondering, did anyone else keep any seed passives? Idk if the occasional damage + demerit is worth it but was considering the lizard, anaconda and chomper but dunno if the % damage taken is going to ramp up real quick.
the most important stats for battle r AGI, ATK and CRIT, so maxing seeds that increase any of them is good idea for the long run in case u enjoy the gameplay (keep in mind this couln't be useful in all situations but it's definitely the best for the end game)

Last edited:

Ericopa12

Dec 25, 2017
Well, it was surprisingly painless to transfer my mod over to this version. Hopefully I didn't miss anything, but if you find anything that seems off let me know and I'll take a look at it. Unfortunately, I've decided to just consolidate my mod into just 1 version because it's a little bit much for me. So, I apologize for that.

There are some slight changes from my previous version. Namely, I fixed gaining VPs from aphrodisiac gas and trap horses. For those that were playing the standard edition, VP gains are only 50% chance per thrust now. Also, I thought that canceling the 'aroused' state only 25% of the time was a bit harsh, so I've increased the chance to 50%. Estrus state enemies are slightly slower. I increased the damage bonus from virginity a bit. I fixed some typos that were introduced on the steam release, and re-fixed some that weren't caught. I also thought that elite encounters were kinda pointless, so to help just a tiny bit, I've increased the sale value of the purple dust so elites should provide more money. If you want more details in full about the mod changes, check out my original post here.

Tunnel Escape Hyper Edition 1.6 Downloads
MEGA
thank you for your work!

Elminzter

Oct 18, 2018
Sorry, I forgot that not everyone is working with the decrypted files like I am. I didn't want to include everything, but it's actually necessary. I just re-uploaded, so could you try again?
just download the latest changes, still getting the same errors even after overwriting your mod on a fresh install.

Last edited:

zzz4200

Nov 30, 2023

Tunnel Escape Hyper Edition 1.6 Downloads
MEGA
1724852220650.png
both mega and mediafire show this, you sure the files are sanitized?

This might be false positive, but i didnt get this warning from previous mods you've made

leoben2310

Jun 9, 2020
this scene is playable only in the endless nightmare, after beating the manager boss and giving back the commisioner's lost item and upon entering a data room the commisioner comes in and offers Beatrice a deal (includes that scene)
So I need to go into endless nightmare again and beg for RNG god to give me a data room stage?

HyperK2

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
just download the latest changes, still getting the same errors even after overwriting your mod on a fresh install.
Ok, I did a fresh install as well and I was getting the same error.
I kept tinkering with it to see what was wrong, and I eventually got it to work again.
Hopefully this should work for you
If you're still around now, tell me if it works, and I will update my original post again.

• Red Heart
Reactions: zzz4200

twoface1970

May 18, 2023
Lads, does anyone know exact summon conditions for demon of decay and can you repeat the process or it is a one off? Because it doesn't seem to work second time, cheers
Screenshot 2024-08-27 214242.jpg

Elminzter

Oct 18, 2018
I kept tinkering with it to see what was wrong, and I eventually got it to work again.
Hopefully this should work for you Mega
If you're still around now, tell me if it works, and I will update my original post again.
woot thanks it works

LoveNot

Dec 13, 2017
Hopefully this should work for you Mega
heads up, you have another duplicate zip file in the data folder,

also which version of the mod is this? Grape edition or your base?

3.50 star(s) 25 Votes