zzz4200

Nov 30, 2023
Just wait until you get to the level 2 boss, Freeman. He is definitely out to get you now. Good thing you can also get apples around there for the potion of eve. Definitely gonna need that now.
potion of eve? is that gonna restore virginity? but that doesnt erase the fact the statistic shown 1 time raped, yes?
i actually restart from fresh new account, i dont think old save work. but i like this!

HyperK2

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
potion of eve? is that gonna restore virginity? but that doesnt erase the fact the statistic shown 1 time raped, yes?
i actually restart from fresh new account, i dont think old save work. but i like this!
The potion of eve removes all seeds and restores the hymen, so of course you'll get your virginity buff back. You'll keep that record though, it only restores the body.

• Red Heart
Reactions: zzz4200

zzz4200

Nov 30, 2023
The potion of eve removes all seeds and restores the hymen, so of course you'll get your virginity buff back. You'll keep that record though, it only restores the body.
yeah, the raped count is still there, i dont think it's pure virginity now with that, will try as best as i can without getting raped again on this new version
i did this keep my record clean 0 raped on the old v0.25.3.
1724945193955.png

Reactions: Beats9821

Glenn009

Sep 16, 2018
why do i get a 3 number code on my save file?? and i cant do anything about it, no cancel, or if ever i press any number in it, it takes me to dlsite.

Second3nd

May 24, 2018
Seed Bearer Mod

What it does: Removes negative effect of enemy seed.

How to install: Download and unzip the file. Go to your game folder > data. Backup your old Armors.json file. Drop the unzipped file into the data folder.

KNOWN BUGS: The skills menu will still show that the seed has a negative effect. The +VP on step effect is not removed (Seed of Decay) because I was unable to find it in the Armors.json file. If you know where this info is kept, I would love to get it fixed.

Version: For game version 1.0.6 Steam R18

A special thanks to Surgy for the json decrypter/encrypter on page 63.

Thanks to OnionsAndCheese for pointing out the on step bug.

Edit 1: Formatting and added on step bug.

Last edited:

RobAlson244

May 14, 2023
So, I have a different question than what most people have been asking (though I only looked through pages 1-15 and 67-69).

I tried to open this in RPG Maker MZ since I really want to know what makes it tick. This is one of the few adult RPG Maker games that I have played that make me feel like an amateur. I know that for MV games, you just copy a blank MV project file and it opens no problem. However, when I tried that with this, I get an error that says "Unable to read file Actors.json." How do I fix this? I had the same issue with another game I wanted to look at (Nightmare Night - The Holy Knight and the Magic of Carnal Desires) although that gave me "Unable to read file plugins.js."

Anyone have any ideas on how I can bypass this error?

Elminzter

Oct 18, 2018
So, I have a different question than what most people have been asking (though I only looked through pages 1-15 and 67-69).

I tried to open this in RPG Maker MZ since I really want to know what makes it tick. This is one of the few adult RPG Maker games that I have played that make me feel like an amateur. I know that for MV games, you just copy a blank MV project file and it opens no problem. However, when I tried that with this, I get an error that says "Unable to read file Actors.json." How do I fix this? I had the same issue with another game I wanted to look at (Nightmare Night - The Holy Knight and the Magic of Carnal Desires) although that gave me "Unable to read file plugins.js."

Anyone have any ideas on how I can bypass this error?
data file is encrypted fyi...

Reactions: RobAlson244

RobAlson244

May 14, 2023
data file is encrypted fyi...
That would definitely explain it, but can it be decrypted is the question. I use the RPG Maker MV/MZ Decrypter site for images and audio but does it work for json and js files?

Edit: Just tried and the Decrypter website doesn't recognize the System.json file in the folders. This is one tough nut to crack.

Edit 2: Heh heh, the dev encrypted the System.json so that wasn't useable but I was able to use any of the .png_ image files to get the key.

Last edited:

Knight_jolly

Aug 24, 2024
That would definitely explain it, but can it be decrypted is the question. I use the RPG Maker MV/MZ Decrypter site for images and audio but does it work for json and js files?

Edit: Just tried and the Decrypter website doesn't recognize the System.json file in the folders. This is one tough nut to crack.

Edit 2: Heh heh, the dev encrypted the System.json so that wasn't useable but I was able to use any of the .png_ image files to get the key.
What is this? Where did u play the game? In PC? Then this is a SERIOUS BUGS

ardru

Aug 8, 2017
People are calling them out because they are lying about it, and that last line, the person they're responding to was talking about the DRM that El-shit-zee put in a few months ago that caused damages to other's PCs. It is specifically pointing out that he is willing to stoop low enough to do something illegal like that.
While that may be true, it also has nothing to do with the release version since, you got 2 additional checks here, the publisher, and Steam is also doing a once over. The people that keep bringing it up in steam, are disingenious at best, and obviously the publisher (not the dev, iirc its a one man show, anyone else is likely the publisher) is not going to let that shit slide. Malware doesnt just slip past steam, and even if it did, it would be removed asap. That would happen faster than those jerking off. The only examples ive seen where this has happened, is long after the game is released. Generally when someone hacks into the devs accounts, and pushes out an update randomly that hosts malware. This all happened last year so steam is likely hyper sensitive with malware. (i doubt its steam, but they could also be removing the posts, though i severely doubt it. But statements of oh a game on steam has malware is likely to draw the ire of steam regardless, not towards the dev but the user, especially if steam has already checked the game in question). Keep in mind they are not just calling out the dev anymore, they are claiming the publisher and steam with the dev, are doing illegal stuff. They will not be able to insulate the publisher and steam anymore once it crossed into steam. All the itch releases prior, was elzee solo. the Full release on Dlsite and Steam, you kind of bundle them all together at this point, he may be stupid, but he aint dumb enough to get himself blacklisted publisher wise just to yank someones leg.

Its one thing to not want to purchase it because you personally do not trust it, but constantly stating this loudly and possibly obnoxiously in the official forums, its hard to see it as anything other than a hit piece, even if there is a legitimate concern. Until there is a mass malware event, the game is not being removed no matter how much people complain.

With all of that said, communicating with trolls (of which im currently labling the constant "Reminders" of that in the release ver on steam forums as trolling at this point Especially the DRM statements) was a bad PR move.

PS, was it ever 100% confirmed the code was inserted by the dev? And 100% not caused by a rogue pirating scene (IGG used to do something similar for a while though its been kinda quiet for that site as of late). Im not taking sides with that argument, but i swear if the whole malware thing is linked to having to enter a ever changing 3 numbered password....then i just cant with people anymore. people need a life, even myself. If i wasnt autistic id probably just ignore this situation all together lol.

If you read all of this, i am sorry, i meant for it to be short then i just kept adding to it...im sorry its not tweet sized.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ifllslonly

RobAlson244

May 14, 2023
What is this? Where did u play the game? In PC? Then this is a SERIOUS BUGS
I've been playing on PC. The game runs fine, I just can't open it in RPG Maker though. So I can play with no problems but if I want to see all the stuff in the database (all the status effects, common events, etc.), then I have to find a way to get past this issue.

Edit: I tried to decrypt the Actors.json file and all it did was change the contents of the file. RPG Maker MZ still won't open the project for me.

Last edited:

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
The final boss Belphet or whatever is garbage. Attacks 3 time for every one attack you get lol. Honestly i'm about done with this game. Have not even been able to craft Potion of Eve after playing nearly the whole damn thing. I had a high opinion of the game at the start but honestly the quality reality drops off the farther you go, and so does game balance with enemies being spongy as hell using all your ammo. If I had bought the game on Steam my review would change to Negative but I got it for free so it is what it is. With some mods to it could probably be salvaged into something great.

Elminzter

Oct 18, 2018
The final boss Belphet or whatever is garbage. Attacks 3 time for every one attack you get lol. Honestly i'm about done with this game. Have not even been able to craft Potion of Eve after playing nearly the whole damn thing. I had a high opinion of the game at the start but honestly the quality reality drops off the farther you go, and so does game balance with enemies being spongy as hell using all your ammo. If I had bought the game on Steam my review would change to Negative but I got it for free so it is what it is. With some mods to it could probably be salvaged into something great.
keeping your adrenaline high is game balance how can u hold it up high and not drain it... fyi getting screwed is the key being a virgin makes everything harder... grind is more on farming skills and skills pts... its the same for all levels ...

just to add this is a great mod https://f95zone.to/threads/tunnel-escape-v1-0-6-steam-elzee.203787/post-14675997 by
HyperK2.

if u feel that game is too grindy just edit your save to give u more skill points .. guide https://f95zone.to/threads/tunnel-escape-v1-0-6-steam-elzee.203787/post-14218918

give yourself 100 extra points and game really opens up... getting raped gives u nice skill pts ...

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
keeping your adrenaline high is game balance how can u hold it up high and not drain it... fyi getting screwed is the key being a virgin makes everything harder... grind is more on farming skills and skills pts... its the same for all levels ...

just to add this is a great mod https://f95zone.to/threads/tunnel-escape-v1-0-6-steam-elzee.203787/post-14675997 by
HyperK2.

if u feel that game is too grindy just edit your save to give u more skill points .. guide https://f95zone.to/threads/tunnel-escape-v1-0-6-steam-elzee.203787/post-14218918

give yourself 100 extra points and game really opens up... getting raped gives u nice skill pts ...

Thanks for trying to help but IMO that mod, and more skill points doesn't fix the actual balance issues this game has. Just off the top of my head:

The Assault Rifle is a key weapon doing more damage than a lot of others, and down right required for area 3. But it uses tons of ammo per shot, and even more with it's skills. Yet only one or two bullets for it drop same as other weapons. As enemies get spongy it becomes almost unusable.

A ton of the perks are underpowered. Very few of them give meaningful effects until you have like 3 or 4 ranks of them. Which is why more skill points don't help unless you just super cheat, and give yourself max level.

It's also RNG whether you even get good perks to level up with making grinding incredibly annoying/useless. This is compounded by the fact you only get a good payout for killing the floor boss the first time. After that you get so little money you often spend more ammo than it's worth reclearing the floor. Not even an option to reclear 3 unless you spend thousands on AR bullets.

Ammo in general is too scarce for how spongy the enemies start to become. And too expensive to buy aside from Pistol bullets.

Sex skills kind of suck besides Relax. Apparently Steal might be good later but it comes too late. They are not worth the perk sink in my opinion though if RNG screws you then you might have nothing better to dump the points in.

And Belphet is poorly designed trash. If you can actually slow/stun him you might stand a chance. If he resists you just auto lose because he literally attacks 3 times for every one action you get for huge damage lol.

OnionsAndCheese

May 9, 2024
drchainchair2 posted a cheat menu that makes everything easier. It's on page 56 of this forum thread.

Also, you could just make changes directly with the Save Editor Online. Just upload the file#.rmmzsave from your save folder.

Consumable
7. Bread
8. Hamburger
9. Lolipop
10. Chocolate
11. Sedative
12. Antiviral
13. Water
14. Donut
15. Apple
16. Stimulant
17. The Pill
23. HP Fruit
24. SP Fruit
25. AGI Fruit
121. DNA Cleansing Injection (Zombie)
122. DNA Cleansing Injection (Zombie Dog)
123. DNA Cleansing Injection (Bloat Zombie)
124. DNA Cleansing Injection (Cyborg)
125. DNA Cleansing Injection (Chomper)
126. DNA Cleansing Injection (Ivy Zombie)
127. DNA Cleansing Injection (Anaconda)
128. DNA Cleansing Injection (Freeman)
129. DNA Cleansing Injection (Derivative)
130. DNA Cleansing Injection (Failed Subject)
131. DNA Cleansing Injection (Disguised Subject)
132. DNA Cleansing Injection (Jackman)
133. DNA Cleansing Injection (Nurse)
134. DNA Cleansing Injection (Lizard)
135. DNA Cleansing Injection (The Manager)
136. DNA Cleansing Injection (Wolf)
137. DNA Cleansing Injection (Decay)
138. DNA Cleansing Injection (Inner Demon)
139. DNA Cleansing Injection (Jorogumo)
140. DNA Cleansing Injection (Bodyguard)
141. DNA Cleansing Injection (Captain)
142. DNA Cleansing Injection (Knight)
189. Potion of Desensitize
190. Potion of Eve
191. Potion of Mammon

Ammo
31. Submachine Gun Ammo
32. Magnum Ammo
33. Pistol Ammo
34. Assault Rifle Ammo
35. Shotgun Shell
36. Grenade Round
38. Hand Grenade
39. Flashbang
40. Molotov
41. HE Hand Grenade
43. Dagger

Misc
20. Active Catalyst
21. Catalyst
48. Fat x 10
49. Fat
55. Fish
185. Construction Site Permit
186. Ore of Mammon (Red)
187. Ore of Mammon (Violet)
188. Ore of Mammon (Blue)

Elminzter

Oct 18, 2018
Thanks for trying to help but IMO that mod, and more skill points doesn't fix the actual balance issues this game has. Just off the top of my head:

The Assault Rifle is a key weapon doing more damage than a lot of others, and down right required for area 3. But it uses tons of ammo per shot, and even more with it's skills. Yet only one or two bullets for it drop same as other weapons. As enemies get spongy it becomes almost unusable.

A ton of the perks are underpowered. Very few of them give meaningful effects until you have like 3 or 4 ranks of them. Which is why more skill points don't help unless you just super cheat, and give yourself max level.

It's also RNG whether you even get good perks to level up with making grinding incredibly annoying/useless. This is compounded by the fact you only get a good payout for killing the floor boss the first time. After that you get so little money you often spend more ammo than it's worth reclearing the floor. Not even an option to reclear 3 unless you spend thousands on AR bullets.

Ammo in general is too scarce for how spongy the enemies start to become. And too expensive to buy aside from Pistol bullets.

Sex skills kind of suck besides Relax. Apparently Steal might be good later but it comes too late. They are not worth the perk sink in my opinion though if RNG screws you then you might have nothing better to dump the points in.

And Belphet is poorly designed trash. If you can actually slow/stun him you might stand a chance. If he resists you just auto lose because he literally attacks 3 times for every one action you get for huge damage lol.
did u get most of the sex skills? these skills help u in most fights lol... objective is to get screwed i think that is how the game is being designed around fuck your way to victory lol

3.50 star(s) 25 Votes