Zelnik

Sep 28, 2019
Current problems with the game:Too hard to get potion of eve, no actual pregnancy mechanics, no actual pregnancy. The game has a ton of promise but feels like a tricycle with one wheel.

popjaime

Jun 3, 2019
Do you know any games similar to this one that have resource management and the same gameplay? (I've already played Karryn Prison)

Beats9821

Nov 19, 2018
When I loaded in a save from a file I had 6 months ago, enemies seemed easier. Is there a way to tell what difficulty I'm on in game? Maybe something got screwy when game versions changed. I looked at PKD_GameDifficulty but wasn't 100% sure where those parameters would actually be set. Not super interested in making a brand new game just to play on hard.

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
Current problems with the game:Too hard to get potion of eve, no actual pregnancy mechanics, no actual pregnancy. The game has a ton of promise but feels like a tricycle with one wheel.

Yeah I think if someone does a mod this would make sense to overhaul. Like you can only hold so many seeds before she will give birth automatically. Maybe with new skills to learn to upgrade how many seeds she can hold. I also thought there might have been a way to remove the negative effects of seeds through dna modification maybe at the cost of a different ending. But right now the system feels half baked.

Funkys

Apr 3, 2023
Anyway, here's a couple patches:

1. Steamworks_patch.zip - Dummies out the functions from the Steam plugin, fixing the greenworks issues on JoiPlay
  2. TunnelEscape-v1.0.6-Steam_R18-decrypt_patch.zip - Replaces the obfuscated JS with deobfuscated versions, removes the encryption on the data files (Note: Only for "v1.0.6-Steam R18", does not decrypt the images)
So how do you fix the greenworks issues?

ThunderBeam

Aug 21, 2024
So wait a second, I just finished downloading this game (from steamunlocked, not here) and playing around with it for a bit (just out of curiosity and boredom, I'm not a fan of zombies/horror mixed with hentai)

.....and I'm just now finding out apparently the dev has inserting malware, spyware, chrome monitoring stuff, etc. into certain copies of the game?

Seriously? Into the trash bin this goes then.

If there's any actual malware, spyware, etc than fuck this stupid scummy dev. Fuck any game dev that does this. All ethics of game piracy aside, tampering your own game with malware is an easy way to kill all trust and reputation.

HyperK2

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
Updated my other post with a small update to my mod.
Fixed an issue where the virgin buff was being removed after coming back from exploration & simulator battles.
You can fix this on your save by exploring and then immediately using the white flag to come back to the hideout. You should have your pink buff icon back.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zator and zzz4200

zzz4200

Nov 30, 2023
HyperK2 after downloading just now, there's no longer virus warning from chrome. and i applied it in game. no error so far. thank you for sharing!

EDIT: just lost virginity from this lol. hard mode. gonna restart lol
1724941735224.png

Last edited:
Reactions: HyperK2

HyperK2

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
HyperK2 after downloading just now, there's no longer virus warning from chrome. and i applied it in game. no error so far. thank you for sharing!

EDIT: just lost virginity from this lol. hard mode. gonna restart lol
Just wait until you get to the level 2 boss, Freeman. He is definitely out to get you now. Good thing you can also get apples around there for the potion of eve. Definitely gonna need that now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: zzz4200
3.50 star(s) 25 Votes