HyperK2

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
As for beating the final boss,
I beat him around level 65 or so, I can't remember.
What skills you've managed to find will play a big roll as well.
I needed at least around 50% adrenaline in order to do enough damage fast enough. And since he's the only enemy in the game that doesn't do erotic attacks, you need to make sure you've built it up beforehand.
The slowing effect from shotgun flechettes is the MVP on all boss fights, but especially this one. If dragon fire doesn't proc burn, I'd spam molotovs until it does since the burn will do more damage than you can deal. Flashbangs are pretty good if he's already slowed, but he'll burn through the stacks if he isn't.

The scope of my mod wasn't to rebalance that part of the combat. Honestly, I think it's in an ok place at least. I wish that the AR skills and the magnum's rapid fire didn't target empty spaces, but I just have to think of them as AOE moves.

uncommonsence

Oct 24, 2021
The final boss Belphet or whatever is garbage. Attacks 3 time for every one attack you get lol. Honestly i'm about done with this game. Have not even been able to craft Potion of Eve after playing nearly the whole damn thing. I had a high opinion of the game at the start but honestly the quality reality drops off the farther you go, and so does game balance with enemies being spongy as hell using all your ammo. If I had bought the game on Steam my review would change to Negative but I got it for free so it is what it is. With some mods to it could probably be salvaged into something great.
I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I've finished the main story without potion of eve. Last boss is hard, needs lots of passives, maximized adrenaline and almost all your items+skills but doable.

Last edited:

uncommonsence

Oct 24, 2021
I beat him around level 65 or so, I can't remember.
I concluded that lvl means appx nothing in this game. You just need to gather all that passives for protections, thorns, hp/sp regen, agi/atck buffs and use skills properly. Shield from grenade launcher helps a lot in late game.

D.K

Nov 3, 2017
While that may be true, it also has nothing to do with the release version since, you got 2 additional checks here, the publisher, and Steam is also doing a once over. The people that keep bringing it up in steam, are disingenious at best, and obviously the publisher (not the dev, iirc its a one man show, anyone else is likely the publisher) is not going to let that shit slide. Malware doesnt just slip past steam, and even if it did, it would be removed asap. That would happen faster than those jerking off. The only examples ive seen where this has happened, is long after the game is released. Generally when someone hacks into the devs accounts, and pushes out an update randomly that hosts malware. This all happened last year so steam is likely hyper sensitive with malware. (i doubt its steam, but they could also be removing the posts, though i severely doubt it. But statements of oh a game on steam has malware is likely to draw the ire of steam regardless, not towards the dev but the user, especially if steam has already checked the game in question). Keep in mind they are not just calling out the dev anymore, they are claiming the publisher and steam with the dev, are doing illegal stuff. They will not be able to insulate the publisher and steam anymore once it crossed into steam. All the itch releases prior, was elzee solo. the Full release on Dlsite and Steam, you kind of bundle them all together at this point, he may be stupid, but he aint dumb enough to get himself blacklisted publisher wise just to yank someones leg.

Its one thing to not want to purchase it because you personally do not trust it, but constantly stating this loudly and possibly obnoxiously in the official forums, its hard to see it as anything other than a hit piece, even if there is a legitimate concern. Until there is a mass malware event, the game is not being removed no matter how much people complain.

With all of that said, communicating with trolls (of which im currently labling the constant "Reminders" of that in the release ver on steam forums as trolling at this point Especially the DRM statements) was a bad PR move.

PS, was it ever 100% confirmed the code was inserted by the dev? And 100% not caused by a rogue pirating scene (IGG used to do something similar for a while though its been kinda quiet for that site as of late). Im not taking sides with that argument, but i swear if the whole malware thing is linked to having to enter a ever changing 3 numbered password....then i just cant with people anymore. people need a life, even myself. If i wasnt autistic id probably just ignore this situation all together lol.

If you read all of this, i am sorry, i meant for it to be short then i just kept adding to it...im sorry its not tweet sized.
  1. There was clear indication that the posts were talking about previous experiences and not the current launch
  2. No one is advocating for it to be removed, get that through your head.
  3. People asked, they get their answer, people have told them no but expect some dumb bullshit eventually because Elzee is an asshole.
  4. It was 100% confirmed to be because of Elzee as there were people complaining about in his Discord, and those were bonafide supporters of him, I had given a bit of money for that demo at the time, because I was stupid and wanted to see the game instead of just waiting here for the thing to go out, and I had MTool open so I could skip to the parts I haven't played yet, lo and behold my PC fucking restarted without any input when I launched the game and used MTool.
You do understand people here do vet builds, right? They will very clearly tell you that something is wrong the with the build, and the link will get taken down so that whatever shit is in the link doesn't get spread.

Now with that being said, they were deleting threads because people were talking about what Elzee did in the past, and then labelling here as the culprit to it, when anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together here could tell that it was Elzee's failure of a crusade against pirates when it was removed the next demo, and the password codes were put in.

human94

Jul 15, 2018
Thanks for trying to help but IMO that mod, and more skill points doesn't fix the actual balance issues this game has. Just off the top of my head:

The Assault Rifle is a key weapon doing more damage than a lot of others, and down right required for area 3. But it uses tons of ammo per shot, and even more with it's skills. Yet only one or two bullets for it drop same as other weapons. As enemies get spongy it becomes almost unusable.

A ton of the perks are underpowered. Very few of them give meaningful effects until you have like 3 or 4 ranks of them. Which is why more skill points don't help unless you just super cheat, and give yourself max level.

It's also RNG whether you even get good perks to level up with making grinding incredibly annoying/useless. This is compounded by the fact you only get a good payout for killing the floor boss the first time. After that you get so little money you often spend more ammo than it's worth reclearing the floor. Not even an option to reclear 3 unless you spend thousands on AR bullets.

Ammo in general is too scarce for how spongy the enemies start to become. And too expensive to buy aside from Pistol bullets.

Sex skills kind of suck besides Relax. Apparently Steal might be good later but it comes too late. They are not worth the perk sink in my opinion though if RNG screws you then you might have nothing better to dump the points in.

And Belphet is poorly designed trash. If you can actually slow/stun him you might stand a chance. If he resists you just auto lose because he literally attacks 3 times for every one action you get for huge damage lol.
AR key weapon? No. In this game you always need combine skills and weapon. For example, my Beatrice always run with Pistole in hands. Why? Start battle - you use skill advenced speed and then choose weapon that good in this situation. Sometimes it's pistole or magnum. Just beacuse enemy not soo fast and you can easy break his attack. Sometimes it's shotgun. Specially then you need kill just one enemy that have resist against weapon, but weak against fire. And etc.

human94

Jul 15, 2018
And yes. Nothing bad happened then I run this game. Just seen some comments and warnings here. But for me all good. I just can play in very good game. Just to note.That's all.

human94

Jul 15, 2018
WTF in comments? Tons ammo you use only in endless dungeon. Just because it's almost endless dungeon.On high lvl and with good skills you don't have promblem in base floor. In begining you just need grind to recieve all basic weapon. Because some floor you can't finish without necessary weapon because some enemys have huge weakness to this weapon like AR or SG, but if you use, for example, pistole, you just waste ammo. Some enemys just almost fully immune to weapon, but weak against fire and you can use molotov or skill with SG. Further grind only because you try go further and further in endless dungeon.

Jun 12, 2024
Joiplay did not work for me. I managed to get it working though by using the files from cs rin ru.

Applying the r18 patch with winlator,

Using the steamworks patch above,

and using the app MaldiVes from the playstore to play the game on android.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bancuachau

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
So, I have a different question than what most people have been asking (though I only looked through pages 1-15 and 67-69).

I tried to open this in RPG Maker MZ since I really want to know what makes it tick. This is one of the few adult RPG Maker games that I have played that make me feel like an amateur. I know that for MV games, you just copy a blank MV project file and it opens no problem. However, when I tried that with this, I get an error that says "Unable to read file Actors.json." How do I fix this? I had the same issue with another game I wanted to look at (Nightmare Night - The Holy Knight and the Magic of Carnal Desires) although that gave me "Unable to read file plugins.js."

Anyone have any ideas on how I can bypass this error?
https://f95zone.to/threads/tunnel-escape-v1-0-6-steam-elzee.203787/post-14667972

• Red Heart
Reactions: RobAlson244

ardru

Aug 8, 2017
  1. There was clear indication that the posts were talking about previous experiences and not the current launch
  2. No one is advocating for it to be removed, get that through your head.
  3. People asked, they get their answer, people have told them no but expect some dumb bullshit eventually because Elzee is an asshole.
  4. It was 100% confirmed to be because of Elzee as there were people complaining about in his Discord, and those were bonafide supporters of him, I had given a bit of money for that demo at the time, because I was stupid and wanted to see the game instead of just waiting here for the thing to go out, and I had MTool open so I could skip to the parts I haven't played yet, lo and behold my PC fucking restarted without any input when I launched the game and used MTool.
You do understand people here do vet builds, right? They will very clearly tell you that something is wrong the with the build, and the link will get taken down so that whatever shit is in the link doesn't get spread.

Now with that being said, they were deleting threads because people were talking about what Elzee did in the past, and then labelling here as the culprit to it, when anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together here could tell that it was Elzee's failure of a crusade against pirates when it was removed the next demo, and the password codes were put in.
You pretty much nailed it in the head towards the end 100%. I will clarify as well that, elzee is indeed an asshole, it is something i will not argue against xD.

But the computer issues, personally, and its probably encroaching on conspiracy theory, is that i believe that it was part of his failed attempts to stem piracy, one of his character flaws anyone can see. But personally, i believe the code was never meant to brick or w/e with the computer, it was designed to be a DRM. But because his code is questionable at best (optimization etc, writing what was it, 20 lines of code of which could have been condenced down to 1 line), it bugged out, which likely caused the "malware" event to happen. but there is a very clear distinction between malware, and bad code. one is malicous (if his actual supporters got dragged into it, chances are it was not intentional), which is to intentionally and illegally obtain access to Data or access to a computer with out the owners consent, generally from infecting the computer with trojan/virus/malware (which is why penetration testers dont get tagged in legal grief so long as paper work is in order and followed). Bad code, well means exactly what it says, his code interacted with the computer in a way that caused a critical failure (not hard to do if its windows, ive heard of windows refusing to let go of memory blocks in ram, and then a program is trying to access that locked block, and well, either a BSOD or computer ends up getting locked up). I personally think he fubared up his DRM so bad it caused many of the issues. particularly in that thread "It restarted my computer with out my consent", technically the program wouldnt have caused the restart, that would have been windows after freezing or suffering a critical error. But thats me personally. He is messed up in the head, but him targeting his supporters malicously kind of goes opposite of what i have seen. He hates pirates, not the people giving him money. Although he will hate people who speak Ill of him, so small ego i would say, fragile. It is even easier to explain why he blamed it on pirates, he is embarrassed that he failed that ciritically and wants to bury it. Not that far off compared to many people now a days. Unethical yes. I doubt in this scenario it would even be illegal tbh. or else every time my computer restarted from a buggy AAA title i could win a lawsuit, i would be hella rich right now xD. Or MANY devs would be behind bars.

Now back to the steam forums, if its not to get it removed, then why constantly beat the dead horse? Over and over and over and over again? What is the goal? I doubt its awareness tbh. Although if it stops being brought up since they locked this post instead of removing it, then i could see awareness being the motive. Time will tell on that one. Although telling people to scan their computers on the full version of the game, is basically an accusation that the current full release is infected and that Steam and the Publisher either willfully allowed it through, or were inept. Basically ending up being a hit piece unless they can prove that the current full steam version is causing issues. If they can then elzee is cooked in all directions.

govorun

Jul 24, 2019
Joiplay did not work for me. I managed to get it working though by using the files from cs rin ru.

Applying the r18 patch with winlator,

Using the steamworks patch above,

and using the app MaldiVes from the playstore to play the game on android.
you are simply the best

3.50 star(s) 25 Votes