honkuma

Oct 29, 2017
I was at green house stages, Met a Robot/Droid said that checking am I infected or not before leaving (I have 0 VP) and game just cause error.

Tried validating and check game files, Don't have said file path in my games, Did Dev. forgot put stuff before sale the Ecchi game? SMH :FacePalm: (I was bought on steam version btw.)

Edit: It seems I just needed the patch, Why the heck they're not put in main game in first place since STEAM are allowed 18+ now

1725052507001.png

Last edited:

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
Absolute legend! It works!

Would you mind teaching me how you decrypted it so I could do the same for Nightmare Night?
He didn't decrypt shit. He uses the guy python script above and didn't give proper credit. SMH people these days.
I asked ChatGPT to write a Node.js script that decrypted the files using CryptoJS. It was after I had already done so that I discovered the python script, which I didn't use at all.

Plus it isn't even the first time that I've decrypted the game, as I did so back in May, a good 3 months before that python script was even posted: https://f95zone.to/threads/tunnel-escape-v1-0-6-steam-elzee.203787/post-13688028

What game is "Nightmare Night"? This will only work for the current version of Tunnel Escape (due to the dev changing the encryption key), other games may use different encryption echemes.

Last edited:
Reactions: ohry13

Tentacle-san

Jan 12, 2018

Wolf98

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
You can use mtool to cheat, it works fine for giving yourself infinite ammo/HP, etc.
Do you know where skill points are? I don't want to cheat money or HP on my 1st run, but I would like a few extra skill points to get all the H skills easier. And a lot of the stats are all in Japanese so I don't dare mess with values and risk breaking something.

And it's not really cup of tea, but how does the childbirth worth? X chance or# of seeds? I have it off more to stop any belly from showing, but figured I'd ask how it works anyways in case it's part of unlocking something. I see it's a tracked stat.

Knight_jolly

Aug 24, 2024
Plus it isn't even the first time that I've decrypted the game, as I did so back in May, a good 3 months before that python script was even posted: https://f95zone.to/threads/tunnel-escape-v1-0-6-steam-elzee.203787/post-13688028
Really? And you didn't get that from them? It's quite a coincidence :illuminati: that you uploaded the same decrypted JSON with the same version as them. I might have believed you if you had made it much earlier than they did.

Here are the decrypted json data files

Replace the jsons in /data

twoface1970

May 18, 2023
OMG is getting pregnant from an anal sex a thing now? I chose anal with commisioner as a means to avoid char to get fertilized, but that sleek bastard must know something we don't :D

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Do you know where skill points are? I don't want to cheat money or HP on my 1st run, but I would like a few extra skill points to get all the H skills easier. And a lot of the stats are all in Japanese so I don't dare mess with values and risk breaking something.

And it's not really cup of tea, but how does the childbirth worth? X chance or# of seeds? I have it off more to stop any belly from showing, but figured I'd ask how it works anyways in case it's part of unlocking something. I see it's a tracked stat.
u can follow this to add skill points:
https://f95zone.to/threads/tunnel-escape-v1-0-6-steam-elzee.203787/post-14218918

as for childbirth there's currently no plot for it, though dev could include it in a dlc if they wish to further develop this game

Reactions: Wolf98
Jan 14, 2020
Anyway, here's a couple patches:

1. Steamworks_patch.zip - Dummies out the functions from the Steam plugin, fixing the greenworks issues on JoiPlay
  2. TunnelEscape-v1.0.6-Steam_R18-decrypt_patch.zip - Replaces the obfuscated JS with deobfuscated versions, removes the encryption on the data files (Note: Only for "v1.0.6-Steam R18", does not decrypt the images)
which directory should we place each of these files?

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
unfortunately one has to edit the save file :

upload the save file u want to edit then scroll down and click file unpack, after it loads press on the keyboard ctrl+f to open the search tab and type in "point" then edit only the skill points, as highlighted in the pic the value i would need to alter is only the 4, since i have 4 unused perks, yours could be different, after that download it and overwrite View attachment 3808586
How did you do it?
Everytime I try to edit the save the game didnt recognize it anymore

human94

Jul 15, 2018
OMG is getting pregnant from an anal sex a thing now? I chose anal with commisioner as a means to avoid char to get fertilized, but that sleek bastard must know something we don't :D
Wow. Really? Need check this later. But not very surprised because in game some lines strange. They talk about ass then Beatrice fucked in pussy. "Magic" dev or translator...

RobAlson244

May 14, 2023
I asked ChatGPT to write a Node.js script that decrypted the files using CryptoJS. It was after I had already done so that I discovered the python script, which I didn't use at all.

What game is "Nightmare Night"? This will only work for the current version of Tunnel Escape (due to the dev changing the encryption key), other games may use different encryption echemes.
Nightmare Night is this one: RPGM - Completed - Nightmare Knight ~Holy Knight and the Magic of Lust~ [v2.00] [urayama-ya] | F95zone

Would CryptoJS help me figure out how to unencrypt this game?

3.50 star(s) 25 Votes