4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

wolfling11

Aug 8, 2021
Imo Felix is a 100% suicide candidate, I had that realization when he considered hanging up with a student because that is the closest to a friend he got. No friends. no hobbies, no contact with family, all he got is Sophie.
That said I'm not advocating for such ending, it is not fappable and I think Felix is pathetic enough that he could beg Sophie to stay and pretend to not realize she is cheating just so she stays with him.
This is even more pathetic than suicide ending suicide is far better option for felix to escape this crisis so harakiri is the only way for him

l_syaw

Apr 1, 2022
I feel bad for those who haven't caught on to Turning the Page being a spiritual prequel to 2015's grand hit, Hatred.

• Haha
Reactions: porkone

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hopefully she's looking down at Felix. I want at least one scene where she's making eye contact with him while Zack is giving it to her. :devilish:

I wonder where they are, though. Doesn't look like Zack's room or Sophie's place either. Maybe they're in a class room?

link18

Sep 28, 2018
Even though TTP updates are evrey 15 days now its more painful to wait than games that do in 3 to 6 monthes
2 days to go for Felix POV to drop here i hope and 18 to sophies :HideThePain:

yeah looks like a campus building or smth
here probably

Last edited:
Reactions: mzer0

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
v0.24.0 (Patreon) 2024-05-20 download links:
Windows : -
Mac : -
Android : -
Changelog:
• 2 New CGs (Felix)
• 1 New CG (Sophie)
• 1 Sprite Variation
• 18k words
• 3 Additional SFX

P.S. Plz don't ping me in case of possible dead links coz it's working on moment of posting and I have no ability/intention to reupload in case of files deletion by game developer. Also I didn't tested this release so use it on own risk.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TurningThePage-0.24
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Bir2

Aug 3, 2021
Just imagine Felix commits suicide due to losing sophie and finds about everything the whole school does (she moves to live with zack and others) and he does the act in home while alone she completely ignored him and oblivious to the fact that he died alone without nobody knowing it would be great ending
what the fuck is wrong with you guys? Isnt NTR bad enough?
Captura de tela 2024-05-18 225216.png

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes